Neandertals?

Here is a job posting for a BIA at the Creation museum here in KY that gets tax incentives and other support from the govt here in ky.

Business Information Analyst

Reports To: VP of IT
Summary

This position will analyze ministry data in order to make recommendations for advancing ministry objectives. Responsible for creating, analyzing, and disseminating accurate data segments to advancement, sales, and marketing personnel as needed.
~
Items needed for possible employment

Resume
Salvation testimony
Creation belief statement
Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith

Please send, with cover letter, to: HR Department.

Send email.

Jobs at Answers in Genesis and the Creation Museum

Damned religious union.
right to work laws would of course take care of that wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Kindly refrain from calling right-wingers Neandertals. It is unfair to the Neandertals.

whats a Neandertal?......most right wingers and left wingers "except TM" knows how to at least spell the fucking word.....do you feel stupid now?.....

Und der Katze sagt:

Perhaps you should do a little research before your mouth runs away with the rest of you.

The first such fossil was discovered in 1856 in the Neander Thal, or "Neander Valley" in German, and became known as "Neanderthal Man". In 1904, German spelling was regularized to be more consistent with pronunciation, and "thal" became "tal". In 1952 Henri Vallois proposed that it should be spelt as the Germans spell it, and the "-tal" spelling has become widely used since then. The "-thal" spelling persists most strongly in England.

'Neanderthal' can be pronounced with either a 't' or a 'th' sound - both are acceptable and widely used in English. The German pronunciation, however, has always been 't' (German has no 'th' sound).

None of this affects the taxonomic name of the Neandertals. William King proposed the name Homo neanderthalensis in 1864. Since then, opinion has fluctuated as to whether they should be considered Homo sapiens neanderthalensis (a subspecies of Homo sapiens) or a separate species, Homo neanderthalensis. For the first half of the 20th century, they were usually considered a separate species. For the last few decades they have usually been considered a subspecies, but recently Homo neanderthalensis has been gaining in popularity again. In either case, the 'h' must remain in the name, because the laws governing biological nomenclature forbid changing the spelling.

And last, but not least, were you born a Jerk Off, or did you have to work at it to attain your present level of jerkability? Either way, you're right up there with the best.

:lol: You're behind the times, Neandertal IS the correct spelling. I don't like it either, that's why I'm going old school and calling you "King of the Neanderthals". :clap2:

i just looked it up.....it dont say that....but in one of the definitions it said Neandertal....is accepted.....but in the 8 definitions i looked at it was spelled Neanderthal.....

Yeah. But it's pronounced without the "h," so certain lib elitist snob types automatically demand that the spelling correspond.

DOWN with the Silent H!

the german word for valley is spelled tal, now. more than 100 years ago it was still spelled thal.

the first neandertaler were found in the neandertal, in germany.

Kindly refrain from calling left-wingers "imbeciles." It is unfairly insulting to imbeciles.

Same song, slightly modified lyrics.

How's the "song" now, pussyeundratze00?

Und der Katze sagt:

Well, dickweed, let's look at your post. Aside from the fact that you tried to be insulting to me personally, and I don't give a ratze arsch, you say "It is unfairly insulting to imbeciles." By implication then, there's a way to be FAIRLY insulting? Can we assume that referring to you as a DICKWEED can be construed as FAIRLY insulting?

I'm glad we could have this little chat, and you have a nice day now.

As I thought, you are nothing but another worthless fucking troll.

Kindly refrain from calling right-wingers Neandertals. It is unfair to the Neandertals.
I've been a Republican since I wore an "I Like Ike" button. I'm appalled at what the Republican Party has become. Rabble-rousing bigots, funded by billionaires. Thanks to people like you, Obama will be reelected. But...I'm certainly going to do my best to see that Romney beats that whack-job Santorum, for the nomination. And for you Rush Limbaugh fans, if the money was in left-wing radio, Rushbo would be a liberal. Personally...I find it more fun to give right-wingers the sharpened stick in their toches, and watch them go bug****, than to aggravate the left side of the aisle.

Why is a Rockefeller on these boards?

whats a Neandertal?......most right wingers and left wingers "except TM" knows how to at least spell the fucking word.....do you feel stupid now?.....

Und der Katze sagt:

Perhaps you should do a little research before your mouth runs away with the rest of you.

The first such fossil was discovered in 1856 in the Neander Thal, or "Neander Valley" in German, and became known as "Neanderthal Man". In 1904, German spelling was regularized to be more consistent with pronunciation, and "thal" became "tal". In 1952 Henri Vallois proposed that it should be spelt as the Germans spell it, and the "-tal" spelling has become widely used since then. The "-thal" spelling persists most strongly in England.

'Neanderthal' can be pronounced with either a 't' or a 'th' sound - both are acceptable and widely used in English. The German pronunciation, however, has always been 't' (German has no 'th' sound).

None of this affects the taxonomic name of the Neandertals. William King proposed the name Homo neanderthalensis in 1864. Since then, opinion has fluctuated as to whether they should be considered Homo sapiens neanderthalensis (a subspecies of Homo sapiens) or a separate species, Homo neanderthalensis. For the first half of the 20th century, they were usually considered a separate species. For the last few decades they have usually been considered a subspecies, but recently Homo neanderthalensis has been gaining in popularity again. In either case, the 'h' must remain in the name, because the laws governing biological nomenclature forbid changing the spelling.

And last, but not least, were you born a Jerk Off, or did you have to work at it to attain your present level of jerkability? Either way, you're right up there with the best.

Since you are posting on the USmessageboard, English is the preferred language. Who gives a fuck how the Germans spell a word because Frenchman propose it.

Besides, according to right wingers, neanderthals never existed. The earth is only 6,000 years old.

Dean...here you go again....we went through this already in another thread....WERE YOU LEFT.....the other thread was about how old the Earth was.....not how old Civilization was......YOU said that the Republicans say it,the Earth, is 6,000 years old.....i said NO...they say Civilization is ...even though im sure some real Religious out there think the Earth is only 6,000 years old....but most know it is much much older than that......so after you told me how stupid i am for not looking this stuff up......you proceeded to show a few links showing how old Civilization is.....i then said Dean the thread is about how old the Earth is,not Civilization......where is your link saying they believe the Earth is 6,000 years old?.....of course since you thought you showed everyone how stupid we are and how smart you thought you were....you of course left never to be seen again......you fucked up Dean.....you were posting the wrong info saying you were right......we played a complete game of Monopoly waiting for you to come back......things like this is why you have very little credibility here.....you start things and leave when the Questions about some of the shit you say start coming in....

Shit.......here's an example where a preacher thinks that the earth is only 6,000 years old and that dinosaurs and mankind co-existed. Fucker even turned his whackadoodle beliefs into a theme park.

Dinosaur Adventure Land (DAL) is a Young Earth Creationist theme park located at 5800 Old Palafox Road. It was created in 2001 by evangelist Kent Hovind, in whose back yard the park sits, as part of his Christian Science Evangelism ministry. Hailing itself as "the place where dinosaurs and the Bible meet," the park presents a number of science exhibits and activities that depict dinosaurs and men living together and attempt to disprove evolution and other scientific concepts that conflict with a literal interpretation of the Bible.

The park's legal troubles have been tied to those of Hovind himself, who failed to obtain proper permits during construction and was convicted of tax fraud for deliberately circumventing the law regarding the reporting of revenue and payment of employees. The park is still operated by other members of the Hovind family and their ministry, though several of the buildings have been shut down by Escambia County authorities.

http://www.pensapedia.com/wiki/Dinosaur_Adventure_Land

And here's a church based on those beliefs........

The young earth creation perspective is the result of a literal interpretation of the description of creation in Genesis 1. The Bible says that the world was created in 6 days with the many life forms required have a functional ecosystem. Subsequently a genealogy from Adam to Jesus can be used to easily calculate the age of the world. According to this Biblical chronology, the universe and the earth were created approximately 6000 years ago.

The language of the Bible is quite specific about the age of the world. We must also remember that God created time and language, and described the creation period in terms we could correlate to our definitions of time. The description of the creation very specifically defines the work performed during the length of time we equate to a solar day, and confirms the amount of elapsed time on each occasion with the phrase "And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day".

Biblical Young Earth Creationism

Google "new creation theory" sometime and look at how many Christian whackjobs believe that stuff.
but as i said....only the real so called "whack jobs"......Dean once again was saying REPUBLICANS....which i take to mean every single one of them....which is bullshit....

Und der Katze sagt:

wow are we upset?.....dam toughen up a little bit .....your going to be fun to watch around here when you get insulted....and you have the audacity to call Republicans Neanderthals?....:lol:....dam...look in the mirror Sphincter boy....

As I thought, you are nothing but another worthless fucking troll.

Und der Katze sagt:

If G-d suddenly removed the "F word" from your vocabulary, how would you people communicate? Grunt, and gesture a lot with your hands?

Und der Katze sagt:

wow are we upset?.....dam toughen up a little bit .....your going to be fun to watch around here when you get insulted....and you have the audacity to call Republicans Neanderthals?....:lol:....dam...look in the mirror Sphincter boy....

Und der Katze sagt:

Upset? Amused, perhaps. Tell you what, boy. When you're still alive and waiting for your 70th birthday, THEN you can call yourself tough! And...I see you have a little trouble with reading comprehension. Tell you what AGAIN, boy. When you're listening to Rush Limbaugh today, call in and ask HIM to explain it to you. Well...thank you for your support, and you have a nice day now.

Forum List

Back