FOX Edits, Fakes Applause for US wars

I served in Iraq ... am I wrong if I think we actually saved kids lives over there? Well we did. Every individual has a different story and different experiences and that leads us to shape our point of view of the world. And that's great. Neither of us is wrong in our opinion. Bad shit went on there long before we got there but it was okay because it was never in our news I guess. Unfortunately bad stuff is going on everywhere in countries like these and we don't have the resources to save them all, nor could we if we did. But To think that they're aren't many thankful Iraqis for things we have done or that there is more violence now because we are there is absurd. It's a very complicated issue that has no perfect answers.

Last edited:
Bolton is an elitist jackass, no wonder the right loves him, he knows what happened in Iraq, he just doesn't care.

I served in Iraq ... am I wrong if I think we actually saved kids lives over there? Well we did. Every individual has a different story and different experiences and that leads us to shape our point of view of the world. And that's great. Neither of us is wrong in our opinion. Bad shit went on there long before we got there but it was okay because it was never in our news I guess. Unfortunately bad stuff is going on everywhere in countries like these and we don't have the resources to save them all, nor could we if we did. But To think that they're aren't many thankful Iraqis for things we have done or that there is more violence now because we are there is absurd. It's a very complicated issue that has no perfect answers.

statistically far more children have been wounded and killed than saved

Why did we go to Iraq? Why did we kill a million or so people?

We are just fodder for the bankers wars

where is the proof that WE killed a million or so people?

his numbers may be off but his point is that we killed a bunch of people in a foreign land. it's a valid point. especially to the families of those killed.

Heck, was there even a war?

Right Willow? :cuckoo:

It's hard to pinpoint how many Iraqi children we killed. The warmongering foreign policy of Bush I, the isolationist policy of Clinton and sanctions, and the warmongering foreign policy of Bush II.

Scary to think about how high that number could be.

You stupid tampons are bitching about fox and the truth and then you throw in shit like "we killed a million or so people."

now where's yer proof?

It's hard to pinpoint how many Iraqi children we killed. The warmongering foreign policy of Bush I, the isolationist policy of Clinton and sanctions, and the warmongering foreign policy of Bush II.

Scary to think about how high that number could be.

Hey what's a million iraqi civilians as long as we don't lose any over here?

You stupid tampons are bitching about fox and the truth and then you throw in shit like "we killed a million or so people."

now where's yer proof?

Is there really any moral distinction between a couple hundred thousand, or a million, or 10 million, at the end of the day?

now where's yer proof?

Is there really any moral distinction between a couple hundred thousand, or a million, or 10 million, at the end of the day?

Hitler killed less people than Stalin, so the Holocaust wasn't a big deal and we should just spend our time flaming about what the exact number of innocents killed was. Even though it's impossible to know the exact number.

How could that mindset be rational to anyone?

now where's yer proof?

you are a moral relativist ....5= 50=500=5 million as long as the same ethical code or moral is being ignored?

New Topics

Forum List

Back