Neandertals?

• Banned

Kindly refrain from calling right-wingers Neandertals. It is unfair to the Neandertals.
I've been a Republican since I wore an "I Like Ike" button. I'm appalled at what the Republican Party has become. Rabble-rousing bigots, funded by billionaires. Thanks to people like you, Obama will be reelected. But...I'm certainly going to do my best to see that Romney beats that whack-job Santorum, for the nomination. And for you Rush Limbaugh fans, if the money was in left-wing radio, Rushbo would be a liberal. Personally...I find it more fun to give right-wingers the sharpened stick in their toches, and watch them go bug****, than to aggravate the left side of the aisle.

Neanderthals were the ultimate conservatives, they existed for 300,000 years and never progressed culturally or technologically only to be out-competed and absorbed into an upstart race with the ability to adapt to a changing world. They say that their brains were large enough and that they were smart as we were. What happened to make them so static and rigid that they could not adapt to a post ice age world? Had to be a conservative streak that never allowed the new or unfamiliar to be tolerated.

Last edited:
Neanderthals were the ultimate conservatives, they existed for 300,000 years and never progressed culturally or technologically only to be out-competed and absorbed into an upstart race with the ability to adapt to a changing world. They say that their brains were large enough and that they were smart as we were. What happened to make them so static and rigid that they could not adapt to a post ice age world? Had to be a conservative streak never allowed the new or unfamiliar to be tolerated.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Idiocy at its finest.

The Commie pinkos of the left continue to amaze the rest of us. For it is better to be 700 miles to the right of Ghengis Khan, than to walk through WalMart with a O'bama tie dyed T-shirt on that still insist we save the whales....

Gray Whale Flank; over medium please.

I am love,

Robert

Club swinging, beetle browed, knuckle dragging...and damned proud of it.
Fee! Fi! Fo! Fum! I smell the blood of Democrats.

Kindly refrain from calling right-wingers Neandertals. It is unfair to the Neandertals.

whats a Neandertal?......most right wingers and left wingers "except TM" knows how to at least spell the fucking word.....do you feel stupid now?.....

:lol: You're behind the times, Neandertal IS the correct spelling. I don't like it either, that's why I'm going old school and calling you "King of the Neanderthals". :clap2:

Forum List

Back