NCCA Football Gameday

The difficult part of the Buckeyes making it to the big game is their schedule. Their next 3 opponents are 1-8 in Big 10 play.

Every team has to play the bottom half of their division.

OSU had played nobody, that is why they won't play a national championship.

If Baylor wins the rest of their games, they will jump Ohio State at some point.

But unless Bama or FSU lose a game, it will be those two teams playing for the BCS Championship.

If Baylor wins the rest of their games, they will jump Ohio State at some point.

But unless Bama or FSU lose a game, it will be those two teams playing for the BCS Championship.

That's the way I see it and Bama may lose, I hope not, but Florida St. Their schedule is pretty easy if I remember right. It will come down to the championship game.

The difficult part of the Buckeyes making it to the big game is their schedule. Their next 3 opponents are 1-8 in Big 10 play.

What do you mean nobody? You mean not rated highly by a pencil pushing sports writer who probably has never touched a football?

The Crimson Tide took down LSU! The first half didn't look great, but the second half was pure smashmouth football!

WE now have two fairly easy games, a decent challenge (but ultimately no contest) from the aubbie, a game in Atlanta against Missouri, and then on to the BCS Championship game!!! AGAIN!!!

The Crimson Tide took down LSU! The first half didn't look great, but the second half was pure smashmouth football!

WE now have two fairly easy games, a decent challenge (but ultimately no contest) from the aubbie, a game in Atlanta against Missouri, and then on to the BCS Championship game!!! AGAIN!!!

This Alabama team is not as good as last year but this is a good team and should win another BCS Championship. What a heck of a run for the Tide! Love it.

Loved it. Bama and Stanford proved again that smash mouth football is still the best offense.

Now bring back the Option and the wishbone and the Midwest and Rustbelt teams might get back to the top of the rankings!

Loved it. Bama and Stanford proved again that smash mouth football is still the best offense.

Now bring back the Option and the wishbone and the Midwest and Rustbelt teams might get back to the top of the rankings!

Stanford got beat by Utah. What worked against Oregon would not work against Ohio State.

TS, I am a Big10 fan, but honestly, the league is down. It tried to become something it's not. Get back to dominating the clock with tough running teams and they return to greatness. Keep doing as the are and be an average league.

TS, I am a Big10 fan, but honestly, the league is down. It tried to become something it's not. Get back to dominating the clock with tough running teams and they return to greatness. Keep doing as the are and be an average league.

I like that style of football as well. Big Ten is in turmoil do sanctions, and some bad decisions in coaching...specifically firing Glen Mason and the hiring of RR. Plus the death of Randy Walker. Wisly and Penn State are on the right path. Not sure about TTUN and Nebraska.

I'm ready for some more upsets, I'd like to see every team with one loss, that would throw the BCS into turmoil. I'm all for turmoil.

Forum List

Back