NCAA Football Tournament

Loving the late game, but I wonder if the announcers are even watching the damn thing. Could they make a few more mistakes.

Going to be a great second half.

Fuck everything east of the Rockies!

Oregon wins it all.

I think they have a shot. But Bama will spoil it for them. IF they get by FSU. The Seminoles have found a way to win every game.

Oregon just squeaked by the great Florida State. Ya It's looking real good for Bama... that is if they can get by Ohio State.. right now they are losing.

OOPS! There it is...BAMA just got pick sixed... 34-21 soon to be 35-21

Why would any school want to have a nick that means marine poison?

Last edited:
I think it's great the FS coach is named Jimbo. But I would have preferred Billybob.

Maybe the Florida school will pay him enough to get his teeth fixed this season.. :lol:

It's great that the first little NC four game tourney is almost retro like a Rose Bowl with Oregon matching up with Ohio and the SEC on the outside looking in.

Sweet !!!

Duck or Buckeye?

You decide!

Buckeyes roll. Ducks Waddle.

Goin with Buckeyes.

They beat, Alabama

They beat / no slaughtered Wisconsin that just beat Auburn

They Beat MSU that just beat #5 Baylor

Supposedly from strongest conference in the nation

And now Buckeye QB is two game veteran against the best of the best.

Yes the SEC is extremely over rated. But I don't see a team name after a nut can beat the Ducks. OSU quarterback was the worst quarterback I have seen playing for a major level team...ever. Beating Alabama wasn't that big of a deal as they have one of the worst secondary in college football.

Yes the SEC is extremely over rated. But I don't see a team name after a nut can beat the Ducks. OSU quarterback was the worst quarterback I have seen playing for a major level team...ever. Beating Alabama wasn't that big of a deal as they have one of the worst secondary in college football.

This horrible quarterback beat Bama!

Taking OSU in a close one.

Old school vs. new and trendy.

And yes, the SEC was incredibly overrated. Can that even be debated now????

Best conferences at year end.

1. Big Ten
2. PAC 12
3. Big 12
4. SEC
5. ACC

On Jan 1st the best conference in bowl wins is:

PAC 12 5-1
Big 10 5-4
SEC 5-5
ACC 4-6
Big 12 1-4

I don't see any conference out there that can overtake the PAC 12.

OOPS!
Looks like all of you Ohio State haters and Alabama lovers discovered that Urban Meyer had peed in your corn flakes this morning!

:coffee:
:eek-52:
:party:
:thewave:

WHEN are you Urban Meyer haters going to figure out that the BEST football coach in college football resides in OHIO, not in Alabama or Texas or Oregon or Florida or Louisiana or Mississippi or California?

What other college football program could make it to the Championship game after losing it's top two quarterbacks and relying on a 3rd string sophomore quarterback that nobody had ever heard of a month ago?

Wisconsin was destroyed. The great Alabama blew a 15 point lead and was outscored 28-0 at one point. What will Ohio State do to Oregon?

I predict that Zeke and Cardale will have a field day running through Oregon's porous run defense.

Final Score: Ohio State- 38 Oregon- 24

OOPS!
Looks like all of you Ohio State haters and Alabama lovers discovered that Urban Meyer had peed in your corn flakes this morning!

:coffee:
:eek-52:
:party:
:thewave:

WHEN are you Urban Meyer haters going to figure out that the BEST football coach in college football resides in OHIO, not in Alabama or Texas or Oregon or Florida or Louisiana or Mississippi or California?

What other college football program could make it to the Championship game after losing it's top two quarterbacks and relying on a 3rd string sophomore quarterback that nobody had ever heard of a month ago?

Wisconsin was destroyed. The great Alabama blew a 15 point lead and was outscored 28-0 at one point. What will Ohio State do to Oregon?

I predict that Zeke and Cardale will have a field day running through Oregon's porous run defense.

Final Score: Ohio State- 38 Oregon- 24

Maybe, maybe...but I look for the Duck's passing game rip the porous OSU secondary... opening up the rushing game.

Forum List

Back