NCAA Football Tournament

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Ok, so we are down to 4 teams in the first NCAA Div 1 Tournament.

What do you think will happen?

Personally, I think Alabama will take Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl by at least a touchdown. It will be close until the 4th quarter.

I think Oregon blows FSU out of the water and humiliates Winston.

Personally, I think Alabama will take Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl by at least a touchdown. It will be close until the 4th quarter.

Winston has no sense of shame, therefore, he cannot be humiliated.

Bama wins it all, it will not be close.

I think Oregon has the best chance of any team this year, and that includes the team that handed us our one loss. Bama is peaking at the perfect time.

Two reasons Oregon won't be a pushover. They have a pretty solid defense, especially for a west coast team that isn't Stanford. And they have Mariotta. That boy has played some excellent football this year.

But I think Kirby Smart will have something for him.

I think Oregon has the best chance of any team this year, and that includes the team that handed us our one loss. Bama is peaking at the perfect time.

Two reasons Oregon won't be a pushover. They have a pretty solid defense, especially for a west coast team that isn't Stanford. And they have Mariotta. That boy has played some excellent football this year.

But I think Kirby Smart will have something for him.
What is OU's record against SEC West teams?

I'm rooting for Winston. Because fuck the police!

Lol jk I'm just hoping for a good playoff. I've never been all that interested in college football and this new playoff has changed my mind. For similar reasons that I'm into the NCAA Basketball tournament.

If I was a betting man I'd put my money on Alabama.

I think the difference in the Sugar Bowl will Alabama's offense. I think there are just too many weapons for OSU to handle.

First, the run game has been exceptional and the backs are chomping at the bit.
Second, Amari Cooper has been close to unstoppable. I recall one example in the auburn game, Bama had 3rd and 25. They knew we were going to pass. Cooper drew double coverage and still caught the pass for the first down.
Third, OSU will have to overload the box or overload Cooper to stop Bama. When Missouri did that, Deandrew White had over 100 yards receiving.
Lastly, Kiffin and Sims have a month to get ready to play the OSU defense. The Buckeyes contained a great running game in Wisconsin. But Wisconsin was never a real threat with the passing game. Bama has both.

No, OSU's record against SEC teams in bowl games is 0-9.

Here we have the lowly Big 10 rolling \into town. They have never won a game against the SEC of any significance. No one gives them a snow ball chance in hell.

I love it!!

No, OSU's record against SEC teams in bowl games is 0-9.

Here we have the lowly Big 10 rolling \into town. They have never won a game against the SEC of any significance. No one gives them a snow ball chance in hell.

I love it!!

I just would like to see a good game. Alabama most likely will win, but they said that when they were going to play Ol Miss, too. Maybe they will get too cocky, or Urban Meyers has a plan...stan!

Two NCAAF TV Playoff shows today.

Doesn't matter to me who wins as long as the writers make them close games and I can watch a few devastating injuries (ala WiIlis McGahee) which will be endlessly looped for the rest of the game and on ESPN the rest of the week. (with warnings of course!)

Happy New Year everyone!

The SEC does not look very good at this point. Maybe the SEC isn't as good and the ACC is a bit better.

The SEC does not look very good at this point. Maybe the SEC isn't as good and the ACC is a bit better.

Yeah, the two MS teams looked bad last night. I was surprised at MS State, but not so much at Ole Miss. But then, I still think TCU should be in the playoff.

You've got your prediction about Oregon humiliating Winston right!

quack!

Forum List

Back