NCAA Basketball Brackets

Why don't you set up a group at espn.com or an equivalent and we can have our own little bracket pool. Major reps to the winner. :D

Why don't you set up a group at espn.com or an equivalent and we can have our own little bracket pool. Major reps to the winner. :D

I would love to!

How many do you think we could get to play?

I already have a group set up at CBS Sports, so I guess now we just need people!

I registered as "peeejay" but it says you have to invite me to join before I can log in.

OK, as far as I know I have to invite you through email.

Whoever wants to play, just PM me your email.

If you don't want me to know your "real" email you can sign up for any account on a hot mail or yahoo.

I really do think it would be fun if we can get this going!

I'm not much of a sports fan, but I usually root for my alma mater: LSU.

They are playing my BUTLER BULLDOGS in the first round! (Butler is just 15 minutes from where I live)

You and I should have a side bet! :cool:

You should sign up for the bracket challenge. After you pick your teams, you don't have to do anything else, but gloat or cry!

I'm not much of a sports fan, but I usually root for my alma mater: LSU.

They are playing my BUTLER BULLDOGS in the first round! (Butler is just 15 minutes from where I live)

You and I should have a side bet! :cool:

You should sign up for the bracket challenge. After you pick your teams, you don't have to do anything else, but gloat or cry!

Let's see... Okay. If I lose, I'll part my hair on the right.

I'm in. All signed up and ready to go. But I haven't made my picks yet. I assume I probably have up until about a half hour before the first tip-off. Please let me know if that's not the case.

I didn't really try very hard, but I also didn't see a link to show who is in the group. How many are in so far?

I'm in.

I didn't take much time with my picks either. I went with Marquette to make the round of eight along with WV. It's time for Bob Huggins to make a move again.

Other than that, no surprises. Connecticut and the Heels in the big game, Heels win, of course.

OK, we have 5 signed up now. I'm home so I can get you signed up if you want! Feel free to play!

{I really do think I'm going to win this thing, but it will be fun for others just to see what happens. }

And it's NOT going to be North Carolina taking it all!

:eusa_whistle:

OK, we have 5 signed up now. I'm home so I can get you signed up if you want! Feel free to play!

{I really do think I'm going to win this thing, but it will be fun for others just to see what happens. }

Yes it is ! Wanna start a bracket pool ?.....oh wait....you did.

Lawson will play and we will win. Same starting five that went to San Antonio last year. And Roy on the bench.....pffft....it's a no brainer.

Lawson will play and we will win. Same starting five that went to San Antonio last year. And Roy on the bench.....pffft....it's a no brainer.

Sorry my little Tar Heeled Friend, it's going to be Rick Pitino's Louisville Cardinals winning it all this year........................ :cool:

Sorry my little Tar Heeled Friend, it's going to be Rick Pitino's Louisville Cardinals winning it all this year........................ :cool:

Just so happens I had really good seats for the thrashing we gave Louisville in the regionals last year.

I made this to wear at the game.

3089yye.jpg

Forum List

Back