NC Rep Says Vote To Strip 500,000 Citizens Healthcare Had To Be Today Or Terrorists Win

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Meet North Carolina state Rep. Jason Saine. He’s one of the Republicans who perverted democracy in his state on Wednesday, holding a vote to override Gov. Roy Cooper’s state budget veto after Republicans had told Democrats there would be no votes scheduled in the state legislature until 1 p.m. While the governor and some Democrats were reportedly attending 9/11 memorial services, Republicans snuck in the critical vote, which will overrule a Medicaid expansion and deny nearly 500,000 North Carolinians health care.

NC Republican says vote to take away health care from 500,000 had to be today or 'terrorists win'

While the 9-11 ceremonies were going on. Are Republicans total pieces of shit or what?

It is pretty pathetic that they were doing this while the Dems were actually the ones at the 9/11 service.

I guess these Repubs have forgotten.

Handing out Federal Medicaid funds to criminal illegal aliens causes budget problems for real citizens. Duh. Grow up, deport yourselves, and we will do just fine without you left wing liars and tards.

North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper (D) slammed state House Republicans for voting to override a budget veto while their Democratic colleagues went to a 9/11 event, calling it their "most deceptive stunt yet."⁠⠀

Did you skip work this morning to watch coverage?

Leftist tard

Well I was late getting to work, with the bosses full approval, to be part of the 9/11 ceremony put on by American Legion post this morning.

As someone that was serving during 9/11 I feel it is important to not forget.

I realize such things are no important to people like you.

Meet North Carolina state Rep. Jason Saine. He’s one of the Republicans who perverted democracy in his state on Wednesday, holding a vote to override Gov. Roy Cooper’s state budget veto after Republicans had told Democrats there would be no votes scheduled in the state legislature until 1 p.m. While the governor and some Democrats were reportedly attending 9/11 memorial services, Republicans snuck in the critical vote, which will overrule a Medicaid expansion and deny nearly 500,000 North Carolinians health care.

NC Republican says vote to take away health care from 500,000 had to be today or 'terrorists win'

While the 9-11 ceremonies were going on. Are Republicans total pieces of shit or what?

Republicans are the only ones who are staging coups. They have done the same thing abusing their majorities in other states as well. They are disgusting and I am ashamed to say that I was a Republican when it was the party of Reagan. Under the party of Trump it has become fascist. I will vote for Democrats in 2020 rather than wasting a vote on third party candidates.

Forum List

Back