NBC's Brzezinski: 'Our Job' Is To 'Control Exactly What People Think'...

That's not what she said. She was saying that the media's job is to prevent Trump from controlling exactly what the people think.

Lying for your Fuhrer? You get that there is video, right Comrade?

You scum really are something. :eusa_whistle:
he's interpreting that into his own words because he thinks he's the only one who can hear it I guess.

He thinks that if he lies for the party, reality with transform to match party goals.

The democrats are mentally ill. If you ever wonder how the Nazis or Khmer Rouge arose, just look at these retards blindly following their Fuhrer in the democratic party. Reality has no meaning to them, only the party matters.

Democrats do tend to march in lock-step. There's far more diversity of thought in the Republican Party. There are major disagreements and healthy debate. But you don't see that in the Democratic Party. They all walk in dutiful lock-step. It's very similar to the Nazi Party and Communist Party.

President Trump has flushed the MSM, democrats and fake republicans like McCain and Graham out into the open where it is clear to everyone they hate liberty and freedom and America. And as folks have stated democrats and their apologists indeed have some kind of mental problem that blocks their thinking process.

Yeah, he's got some very powerful enemies. It's what happens when anyone upsets the Establishment Globalist Elite 'Order.' I pray often for the guy.

People really should look into who her father is, and what he's about. He's well known for being an 'architect' of the New World Order agenda. The Media controlling the Peoples' minds is a major part of the agenda. He's a very dark dude.

President Trump has flushed the MSM, democrats and fake republicans like McCain and Graham out into the open where it is clear to everyone they hate liberty and freedom and America. And as folks have stated democrats and their apologists indeed have some kind of mental problem that blocks their thinking process.

Yeah, he's got some very powerful enemies. It's what happens when anyone upsets the Establishment Globalist Elite 'Order.' I pray often for the guy.
read up on Nixon. I didn't know how similar trump is to Nixon on this subject.

People really should look into who her father is, and what he's about. He's well known for being an 'architect' of the New World Order agenda. The Media controlling the Peoples' minds is a major part of the agenda. He's a very dark dude.

Zbignew was a major Surrender Monkey, and Carters top Security advisor and the architect of handing the Panama canal to China.

Zbignew was a major Surrender Monkey, and Carters top Security advisor and the architect of handing the Panama canal to China.

Like all Globalists, he didn't put American Citizen interests first. That doesn't fit into the NWO agenda.

here:
Trump, Watergate, Nixon, Rockefeller: the real lesson

---Two very different men, two very different presidents, Trump and Nixon; but the real reasons for attacking them are the same---

by Jon Rappoport

Like all Globalists, he didn't put American Citizen interests first. That doesn't fit into the NWO agenda.
I thought that was the NWO not to put American Citizens interest first? I'm confused by your post.

I thought that was the NWO not to put American Citizens interest first? I'm confused by your post.

I was referring to Mika Brzezinski's father. He's considered an 'architect' of the New World Order agenda. And putting American Citizen interests first, doesn't fit into the agenda.

I was referring to Mika Brzezinski's father. He's considered an 'architect' of the New World Order agenda. And putting American Citizen interests first, doesn't fit into the agenda.
that isn't what your post said. reread it.

I'd like to probe her long and hard until I found out what she really meant.

here:

---Two very different men, two very different presidents, Trump and Nixon; but the real reasons for attacking them are the same---

by Jon Rappoport

Excellent article.

that isn't what your post said. reread it.

My bad. Her father is a NWO 'architect.' He could care less about Americans.

You either parrot the "news" or you are a ###$$$%%^%% whack job nutcase whatever....

I'm so sick of our "news media." Treasonous liars all, including Fox...

You either parrot the "news" or you are a ###$$$%%^%% whack job nutcase whatever....

I'm so sick of our "news media." Treasonous liars all, including Fox...

I feel ya. It's all just a show with very bad actors. Opinion Propaganda being passed off as 'News' and 'Fact.' It's a sad joke.

She said it so matter of factly. She really believes it. Just another arrogant Democrat Fake Newster who doesn't get it. The People already trust Donald Trump over the Media.

Controlling "exactly what people think" is the job of the media, MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski boldly declared Wednesday morning.

While discussing President Trump's entreaties to the American people to remain skeptical of the press, Bzezinski worried that if the economy turns south, Americans may end up trusting him over the media.

"And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think," Brzezinski said. "And that, that is our job."

She's basically saying it's the media's job to control what people think. Since there are only a half dozen or so companies controlling the media, Trump's interfering in their little monopoly by giving his version of what he's doing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back