Nbc Video: Syrian Government Wary Of American Airstrikes

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Syrians want US air strikes only in coordination with the Syrian government and trust in Syrian air strikes only.
Syrian Government Wary of American Airstrikes - NBC News

Terrorists have been targeting Damascus for years know but most areas they controlled were retaken by the Syrian army. In recent weeks both sides stepped up their efforts in the Capital. Terrorists try to infiltrate parts of the City but the army is alert and foils their attempts while it hurries to shatter the groups that are surrounded in government controlled parts of Syria. Through tunnels and in the dark, armed groups enter other blocks and try to bite onto the buildings there, like here:
Army Clashes With Armed Men Infiltrated Al-zahera Al-qadeema Area In The Edges Of Damascus US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
Syrians want US air strikes only in coordination with the Syrian government and trust in Syrian air strikes only.
Syrian Government Wary of American Airstrikes - NBC News

Terrorists have been targeting Damascus for years know but most areas they controlled were retaken by the Syrian army. In recent weeks both sides stepped up their efforts in the Capital. Terrorists try to infiltrate parts of the City but the army is alert and foils their attempts while it hurries to shatter the groups that are surrounded in government controlled parts of Syria. Through tunnels and in the dark, armed groups enter other blocks and try to bite onto the buildings there, like here:
Army Clashes With Armed Men Infiltrated Al-zahera Al-qadeema Area In The Edges Of Damascus US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I, for one, am all for pushing ISIL/al Qaeda/Whateva out of Iraq and into Syria and allowing Assad to deal with the prob. I certainly don't want Americans cleaning up that mess. After all, the kind of brutality necessary to seriously damage those terror-rats is a specialty of Assad and it's the kind of brutality only a Muslim gov't is permitted to inflict on fellow Muslims. Hell, I'd even give him back his chem weapons if he promised to be careful with them.

I, for one, am all for pushing ISIL/al Qaeda/Whateva out of Iraq and into Syria and allowing Assad to deal with the prob. I certainly don't want Americans cleaning up that mess. After all, the kind of brutality necessary to seriously damage those terror-rats is a specialty of Assad and it's the kind of brutality only a Muslim gov't is permitted to inflict on fellow Muslims. Hell, I'd even give him back his chem weapons if he promised to be careful with them.
The Syrian government is not Muslim but secular and war is brutal indeed but that´s not an "evidence" for an alleged brutality of the Syrian government. And the presence of an Islamic State is a consequence of the US foreign policy. Hard but fair: It is up to the US to deal with the IS - and that in cooperation with the Syrian and Iraqi governments.
THE NEW YORKER 2007 US bolstering Sunni militant groups US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The Syrian government is not Muslim but secular and war is brutal indeed but that´s not an "evidence" for an alleged brutality of the Syrian government. And the presence of an Islamic State is a consequence of the US foreign policy. Hard but fair: It is up to the US to deal with the IS - and that in cooperation with the Syrian and Iraqi governments.
THE NEW YORKER 2007 US bolstering Sunni militant groups US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I don't understand all the hand-wringing. We kept Iraq and Iran at each others throats from September 1980 to August 1988. I have no prob arming both sides as long as they continue to use them only to kill one another.

I don't understand all the hand-wringing. We kept Iraq and Iran at each others throats from September 1980 to August 1988. I have no prob arming both sides as long as they continue to use them only to kill one another.
For what reason? To see people´s misery?

If Obama TRULY wanted to see ISIS gone he would back the strongest enemy that ISIS fights which is Syria. Obama wants Assad deposed more than he wants to destroy ISIS.

For what reason? To see people´s misery?

The plight of non-combatants has never been considered a negative by Arab/Muslim "freedom fighters." At worst it puts pressure on those who do care - mainly the West - and at best their suffering can be used as media talking points.
Consider how little concern was shown by Hamas for Gaza's non-combatants in their recent blow up with Israel. Hamas was happy to sacrifice thousands just to win a few media points:

Several Egyptian mediated cease-fire attempts during the conflict failed. Hamas eventually accepted almost the same truce offered at the beginning.
"It was possible for us to avoid all of that, 2,000 martyrs, 10,000 injured, 50,000 houses (destroyed)," Abbas told Palestine TV in remarks broadcast Friday. He said Hamas had insisted on discussing demands first before ending the war, which only served to prolong the violence needlessly.
Palestinian leader says Hamas caused prolonged war - Yahoo News

I think Obozo is over-riding his military advisors and doing something against every international pact/agreement that exists.

What the hell is wrong with coordinating with the Assad regime in the effort to wipe out IS?

Forum List

Back