British Female Jihadist Medic Pictured Holding Severed Head

I do not yet understand ISIS's obvious desire to stir up the Brits. Why are they doing this/
They use British killers, and the last victim was British.
Do they somehow think that this will divide the Brits and the Americans?? Could they be that dumb?

I do not yet understand ISIS's obvious desire to stir up the Brits. Why are they doing this/
Do they somehow think that this will divide the Brits and the Americans?? Could they be that dumb?
Well I certainly would not attribute sanity or logic to those who act in such barbaric ways.

More than likely the number of British Muslims, mainly of Pakistani origin, who have been annoyed at British/US foreign policy is more than US Muslims. The British are not forced to be patriotic in school, there's not anthem singing and flag waving and stuff like that, so they're more likely to think for themselves and the conclusions they come to aren't great.

It's all designed to keep us entangled in the Middle East, which enables the extremists to point to us as the justification for their cause.

It's all designed to keep us entangled in the Middle East, which enables the extremists to point to us as the justification for their cause.

They hardly need much for justification, the US has provided so much in the past decades.

Because they know we have no spine to fully destroy them. That's not a comment on Obama, it's a comment on Western governmental attitudes in the current times when dealing with a religious war that they don't want to call a religious war because CARE is now as loud a voice as AIPAC.

And why is this suddenly some horrible thing? It was how many months ago that the black savage killed the British soldier in broad daylight in Merry Old England?

Thread title should denote graphic content
You couldn't grasp what "Holding Severed Head" meant?
Not for me but I'm sure there are users who have small children around. Just a courtesy, not a big deal
"Come here Billy. Sit on my lap while yer Grandpa serfs USMB".

Never happens.

I showed my sons a website detailing the Rape of Nan King and they weren't upset by the images, just that people could do such a thing.

Kids minds aren't as fragile as some people think they are.

Thread title should denote graphic content
You couldn't grasp what "Holding Severed Head" meant?
Not for me but I'm sure there are users who have small children around. Just a courtesy, not a big deal
"Come here Billy. Sit on my lap while yer Grandpa serfs USMB".

Never happens.

I showed my sons a website detailing the Rape of Nan King and they weren't upset by the images, just that people could do such a thing.

Kids minds aren't as fragile as some people think they are.
Dont' kid yourself. You should be concerned if they really weren't disturbed by the images.

How fragile their minds may or may not be is kind of irrelevant. But you're right, my kids when little never wondered around where they could see what I was viewing on any given device.....

*facepalm*

The image is blurred out for a particular reason. Youtube already has a built in censor. If it was showing the actual severed head, then I can see why it would be so disturbing. Of course, it does not show it.

It is a still photo with it blurred. Plus, it was clearly spelled out what this was about in the title. The title says Medic pictured Holding Severed Head. So, if there was anything other than what it said in the title, then it would be misleading.

Now that we have all of the bullshit out of the way, let us discuss what this practitioner of the religion of peace is doing on behalf of her pathetic religion.

Last edited:
Those meddlesome colonialists are reaping what theyve sown.

Those poor, peaceful, oppressed, occupied, jihadists....revenge is at hand...

If only we opened up a dialogue and "understood" the mindless neanderthals better.... Lol

If only we opened up a dialogue and "understood" the mindless neanderthals better.... Lol

Now, let us see how many liberals agree with you not knowing you are being sarcastic.

What would you do if your land was repeatedly invaded, your country was made by someone else, a king from somewhere else was imposed on you, and you were forced to sell your resources to benefit those invaders?

Seriously, imagine China invaded the US, and did all these things, what would you do? Take up arms and try and kick these people out, or just sit back and take it?

Forum List

Back