NBC Set air conditioned....Outside!

Last edited:
Have you ever sat under Klieg lights in the middle of summer?

I have to admit though that this is the farthest stretch of a thread I have ever seen.

Were you abused as a child?

Why are you making excuses for these people? If NBC is going to do this then they shouldn't be telling us that there is an energy problem...

I know liberals don't have a problem with hypocrits but come on.

Why are you making excuses for these people? If NBC is going to do this then they shouldn't be telling us that there is an energy problem...

I know liberals don't have a problem with hypocrits but come on.

Can I take it then that you work in the heat and use no air conditioning?

You spend an awful lot of time looking for things to be angry about. Are you 15 and suffering adolescent angst?

And, of course, by your non-logic, anyone who knows that we need to conserve energy shouldn't be using A/C.... or heat during winter, either... and should only eat raw food....

and yadda yadda yadda.....

Have you ever sat under Klieg lights in the middle of summer?

I have to admit though that this is the farthest stretch of a thread I have ever seen.

Were you abused as a child?

You partisan hack. Mr Environment himself usually railing and ranting about how the right is responsible for all ills in the world, suddenly doesn't care about this flagrant abuse?

If one of you bleeding heart, tree-hugging fucknuts had posted it first you'd be wailing so loud we'd need to bust out raincoats.

You spend an awful lot of time looking for things to be angry about. Are you 15 and suffering adolescent angst?

And, of course, by your non-logic, anyone who knows that we need to conserve energy shouldn't be using A/C.... or heat during winter, either... and should only eat raw food....

Oh, so it's okay to crank up the AC outside, huh?:cuckoo:

You partisan hack. Mr Environment himself usually railing and ranting about how the right is responsible for all ills in the world, suddenly doesn't care about this flagrant abuse?

If one of you bleeding heart, tree-hugging fucknuts had posted it first you'd be wailing so loud we'd need to bust out raincoats.

Another intelligent post...

I think it's funny that you think that anyone who believes in global warming and alternative energy is a tree hugger. Even Exxon now acknowledges that global warming is real, and hard bitten oil men like T. Boone Pickens are advocating switching to alternative energy.

Who cares is NBC keeps their anchors cool under the lights?

Another intelligent post...

I think it's funny that you think that anyone who believes in global warming and alternative energy is a tree hugger. Even Exxon now acknowledges that global warming is real, and hard bitten oil men like T. Boone Pickens are advocating switching to alternative energy.

Who cares is NBC keeps their anchors cool under the lights?

global warming? biggest hoax in the last 20 years. exxon, ever think they say things just so they stay in good standing with the people and we all buy their gas? alternative energy is great, but kirk, ill be the first to line my roof with solar panels and put a wind turbine in my back yard after you do.

who cares if nbc keeps their anchors cool? or course you don't, cause they support barack hussein obama. if it were fox news, it would be a major crisis for you, sealybobo, midcan5, jillian plus the other few folks who's name escape me.

Last edited:

You don't see the teeniest, tiniest bit of hypocrisy in NBC's actions? That their actions in Bejing are consistent with their actions a month or two ago when they made a big deal out of being "green", and dimming the lights on their set for an evening?

You don't see the teeniest, tiniest bit of hypocrisy in NBC's actions? That their actions in Bejing are consistent with their actions a month or two ago when they made a big deal out of being "green", and dimming the lights on their set for an evening?

No shit they probably used more Energy in 15 mins of Cooling their outside set than they saved in that whole evening of dimming the lights.

Forum List

Back