NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

The most worthless part of your worthless screed is that you believe Democrats are trustworthy

You lied about Iraq. You convinced millions of people and dozens of elected officials to go along with your lies.

Now that they're lies, you expect to be trusted? Why the fuck should anyone trust you again? Make the case to me why you should be trusted today when you broke that trust before?

Why should I take an abuser back?

And Obama made all of it worthless ny handingnthe country over to isis

Obama didn't hand anything over to ISIS. YOU GUYS DID WHEN YOU LET THEM HAVE THE WEAPONS WE SPENT $30B TO GIVE TO THE NEW IRAQI ARMY THAT THEY DROPPED AT THE FIRST SIGHT OF ISIS FLAGS.

Personal responsibility? Non-existent among the Conservatives. Nothing is ever their fault; they're the victims of circumstance apparently.
Obama withdrew the troops. No one but him. He gave the country to isis whobhe ignorantly called JV.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Obama withdrew the troops. No one but him. He gave the country to isis whobhe ignorantly called JV.

You fucking assholes signed the Status of Forces Agreement before Obama was President. That agreement committed us to leaving Iraq anyway. Obama was honoring that agreement. So now do Conservatives, who we already know have no respect for contracts, now have no respect for the very agreements they sign?

Fuck you. Seriously. FUCK. YOU.

Obama didn't hand anything over to ISIS. YOU GUYS DID WHEN YOU LET THEM HAVE THE WEAPONS WE SPENT $30B TO GIVE TO THE NEW IRAQI ARMY THAT THEY DROPPED AT THE FIRST SIGHT OF ISIS FLAGS.

Personal responsibility? Non-existent among the Conservatives. Nothing is ever their fault; they're the victims of circumstance apparently.

Actually, Obama had to leave Iraq by 2014 because of the agreement negotiated with them by Jr.

When Obama tried to renegotiate the SOFA agreement to stay longer, they wanted to have US troops be governed by Iraq rule, and Obama said no, so they said we had to honor the original agreement that Jr. had done.

This garbage post from a garbage person is exactly why Conservatives cannot be trusted. You lie. All the fucking time.

Obama withdrew the troops because YOUR HERO BUSH THE DUMBER signed a Status of Forces Agreement with Iraq that mandated we leave Iraq by 2012.

So not only did you bungle and lie us into a war, but then you negotiated our retreat from that war, then blamed Obama for following through on your commitments.

Conservatives have no sense of personal responsibility, and all they do is lie, lie, lie. All they do is blame, blame, blame. Conservatives are entitled nobodies.

Actually, Obama had to leave Iraq by 2014 because of the agreement negotiated with them by Jr.

When Obama tried to renegotiate the SOFA agreement to stay longer, they wanted to have US troops be governed by Iraq rule, and Obama said no, so they said we had to honor the original agreement that Jr. had done.

Because Conservatives were raised by the spoiled brats of the "Me" generation, they will never hold themselves accountable for the lying bullshit they do 24/7. Conservatives cannot tell the truth about anything. They lie about everything and they do so to make themselves look better because they are insecure and have rock-bottom self-esteem. That's because life didn't turn out the way they were promised, and that anger and resentment at failing despite getting every institutional advantage there is, makes it too difficult for them to ever admit they're wrong.

They will go to their graves adamant that the Iraq War was a good idea.

You fucking assholes signed the Status of Forces Agreement before Obama was President. That agreement committed us to leaving Iraq anyway. Obama was honoring that agreement. So now do Conservatives, who we already know have no respect for contracts, now have no respect for the very agreements they sign?

Dude, you're getting hysterical. Not a single poster on this board signed any agreements with Iraq. They succeeded in getting under your skin and making you act like an idiot.

Dude, you're getting hysterical. Not a single poster on this board signed any agreements with Iraq. They succeeded in getting under your skin and making you act like an idiot.

You're here defending Bush and the Conservatives, so their actions become your actions. You don't get to abrogate responsibility for the support you gave them. Not this time.

And this tactic is used by propagandists like yourself to retreat from the false and bullshit positions you have without admitting they're bullshit and false. That's because no one ever taught you responsibility. All you've been taught is entitlement.

Your shit parents did a shit job raising their shit kid.

No, Saddam fucked up. He's dead.

And it only cost at least $1T, 4,500 US lives, and a destabilization of the entire region that created a power vacuum Iran stepped in to fill.

Worth it? Not even a little bit. We're going to be paying for your rushed, sloppy war for decades.

Rushing? LOL!

Yes, rushing. Sloppy and rushed. Two of your defining characteristics. Rushed because you pushed us into Iraq with no plan for what to do after, based on false intel, cutting short the efforts of the inspectors who didn't get to finish their job. Sloppy because you didn't even have the right equipment.

"You go to war with the army you have, not the army you need". <---RUSHED

Rushed because you pushed us into Iraq

Are the voices in your head saying I pushed us?

You believe Iran stopped.
Where does your faith in the mullahs end?
It's not like they told the truth before, why are they now?

I have more trust in the mullahs of Iran, the international monitors, the IAEA, and the UN than I do in the Conservatives in the USA who were wrong about Iraq, including you.

I trust the Ayatollah more than I trust you.

That's because you broke that trust when you sloppily and hastily pushed us into an invasion of Iraq where you had;
  • No UN support
  • No plan for occupation
  • No trustworthy intel or evidence of WMDs or 9/11 connection
  • No knowledge of the sectarian differences within the country
  • Not enough of the equipment and weaponry that could protect the troops there
  • No plan for dealing with the veterans when they came back damaged, injured, and/or disabled
Iran hasn't given me any reason recently not to trust them. But you guys sure as shit have.

I have more trust in the mullahs of Iran, the international monitors, the IAEA, and the UN

Well, you are a moron, so that makes sense.

That's a lie and you know it, Iraq would have signed a new agreement with us if we had pushed for it. Come on.

So is this the part of the conversation where you try to distance yourself from the thing that you've been defending and arguing the last dozen posts? That's usually the indication that you got nothing to say to the points that have been made, since you correctly recognize the position you have is untenable.

So is this the part of the conversation where you try to distance yourself from the thing that you've been defending and arguing the last dozen posts? That's usually the indication that you got nothing to say to the points that have been made, since you correctly recognize the position you have is untenable.

How much spittle is on your screen?

How much spittle is on your screen?

When did you stop beating your wife?

That's a lie and you know it, Iraq would have signed a new agreement with us if we had pushed for it. Come on.

Why didn't we get the terms we wanted the first time? Are you saying Bush and the Conservatives were terrible negotiators? If so, why the fuck should you be given a second chance?

Forum List

Back