NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”

Is it her turn?

992oft.jpg

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Oh brother... what dirt do you have on Oprah...Haaa Haaa...? Nothing!

These people better realize what they are getting themselves into. If they thought there was a great deal of dirt and public details on Trump, can you imagine the dirt that will be drummed up from Oprah after so many decades?

The research and attack posts are already showing up on twitter. Especially in regards to her friendship with Weinstein.

"you white people wouldnt get this"
Yea, just what we need. Another black supremacist

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

I love Oprah. Huge private jets, Limos, huge mansions, she's my favorite carbon footprint.

These people better realize what they are getting themselves into. If they thought there was a great deal of dirt and public details on Trump, can you imagine the dirt that will be drummed up from Oprah after so many decades?

The research and attack posts are already showing up on twitter. Especially in regards to her friendship with Weinstein.
But she was brave and last night condemned sexual predators. As for her silence the past 30 years....:dunno:

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Her and Weinstein....good buddies while he was raping women. Yeah, nothing to see there.

Democrats are so dumb lol. How bout you idiots try to put forth some candidates with ideas & experience rather than focusing on gender & color for a change.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

I love Oprah. Huge private jets, Limos, huge mansions, she's my favorite carbon footprint.

Maybe it is time for a strong woman to kick the corruption to the curb... Americans are sick of the weasles .. I hope that she doesn't lean too far left.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

An aspiring actress says Harvey Weinstein used Oprah Winfrey and Naomi Campbell to dupe her into thinking he would help her with her career — only to use her for sex.

British actress Kadian Noble said Tuesday she was head-over-heels impressed when she first met Weinstein at an event in London because he was hanging out with model Campbell and had megastar Oprah “swinging off his arm.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

Oprah-kissed-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg

But she was brave and last night condemned sexual predators. As for her silence the past 30 years....:dunno:
just a coincidence that the Clintons are finished

Forum List

Back