Demoncrats?

L.A. Times article suggests Trump is driving people into Satanism

Now the looney left is turning to the prince of darkness it seems to oppose Trump.

I say that happened long before Trump.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Democrats have been dealing with the Devil ever since I have known about them. Enslaving people. Hanging Blacks and White Republicans. Shooting young kids at a country western event. Shooting Republican Congressmen at a baseball practice. When is the Evil going to be stopped?
obama+devil+bible+001.jpg

The looney liberal left has driven themselves into a crazed frenzy over Trump being elected president.

They are leaderless, powerless, with no direction, and their only agenda is "hate Trump".

It's such a wonderful sight...... :thup: ... :lol:

Now the looney left is turning to the prince of darkness it seems to oppose Trump.

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Democrats have been dealing with the Devil ever since I have known about them. Enslaving people. Hanging Blacks and White Republicans. Shooting young kids at a country western event. Shooting Republican Congressmen at a baseball practice. When is the Evil going to be stopped?
Despite Trump using all of Alinsky’s rules for radicals to get elected, conservatives still accuse others of using them.

Some might say it is the right that sold its soul to the devil. Trump and Moore are accused sex offenders but still have the support of many on the right.

In this country “accused” holds little weight in the eyes of the sane.
Our courts have established a little something that we kinda like to follow...look into “presumption of innocence”
www.google.com

Some might say it is the right that sold its soul to the devil. Trump and Moore are accused sex offenders but still have the support of many on the right.

Our courts have established a little something that we kinda like to follow...look into “presumption of innocence”
www.google.com
Presumption of innocence is a legal term, not a moral one. One can be legally innocent and morally guilty at the same time.

Despite Trump using all of Alinsky’s rules for radicals to get elected, conservatives still accuse others of using them.

Trumps a liberal with an (R) after his name why wouldn't he use it?

www.google.com
Presumption of innocence is a legal term, not a moral one. One can be legally innocent and morally guilty at the same time.

He said she said 40 years latter..

Not he said she said an a judge orders Bill Clinton to pay almost a million dollars to Paula jones.

You could be accused of child rape. That would make you guilty according to your faulty logic.

You stand accused of supporting criminal leftist politicians and defending policies harmful to America.
You stand accused of being an ignorant fool for the DNC.

"Accused"....therefore GUILTY !

You could be accused of child rape. That would make you guilty according to your faulty logic.

You stand accused of supporting criminal leftist politicians and defending policies harmful to America.
You stand accused of being an ignorant fool for the DNC.

"Accused"....therefore GUILTY !

Accused but no convictions....Just like Hitlery?
How many times must someone be accused of a particular behavior before a reasonable person would begin to think there may be some truth in the accusations? Anyone would be skeptical about a single accuser but when the number goes into double digits it has to make you think twice.

Do you gents think that Bill Clinton is innocent of the accusations against him and have you ever defended Bill?

www.google.com

He said she said 40 years latter..

Not he said she said an a judge orders Bill Clinton to pay almost a million dollars to Paula jones.
It was he said THEY said...

Fact Check: No judge ordered Bill to pay Paula, they settled out of court once he lied under oath. By then they had both run up enormous legal fees with Jones' fees mostly paid by enemies of Bill.

Forum List

Back