NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

That's what the inspectors were trying to determine.

Yeah. And they wanted more time. The UN wanted more time. The only ones who didn't were you Conservatives and Bush. Wonder why....

Clinton in December 1998?

The intel Clinton had in 1998 was not the same intel Bush pretended to have in 2003.

Time is linear; a concept you seem unable to grasp.

Yeah. And they wanted more time.

And if Saddam had been cooperative, they may have gotten more time.

The intel Clinton had in 1998 was not the same intel Bush pretended to have in 2003.

The intel Clinton had in 1998 said Saddam had WMD capabilities.
Bush had, in 2003, no proof it had been eliminated.

Bush prematurely ended their inspections by bombing Iraq unilaterally. Why did he do that? Because he was pretending Saddam was an imminent threat based on the fake intel you bought because you're an all-day sucker.

That was 5 years before we invaded. And why are you relying on 5 year old intel when making a decision to go to war anyway? All you're doing here is not only proving you cannot be trusted to be honest, but that you can't be trusted to do a thorough job when making decisions and reaching conclusions. Sloppy and rushed...those words seem to define most of what you do here.

So then what good are you? You're sloppy and impulsive, and easily duped. The perfect mark for any conman. Hence, your support of Trump.

So then the natural reaction is to stop the inspections and bomb Iraq?

So you're saying Bush rushed us to war based on a hunch of his? So thanks for proving not only were Bush's instincts terrible, but yours are as well.

Fucking unbelievable.

Last edited:
You just can't prove it. No one can.

Yes, we know because we found zero WMDs in the 8 years we occupied that country at your insistence.

Maybe Saddam gave up the WMDs and was bluffing to look tough.

Maybe he was, but then what does that say about how shitty your instincts are if you took that bait? Pretty fucking shitty.

So since your instincts were that shitty then, why would they be any better today?

Bush prematurely ended their inspections by bombing Iraq unilaterally. Why did he do that? Because he was pretending Saddam was an imminent threat based on the fake intel you bought because you're an all-day sucker.

That was 5 years before we invaded. And why are you relying on 5 year old intel when making a decision to go to war anyway? All you're doing here is not only proving you cannot be trusted to be honest, but that you can't be trusted to do a thorough job when making decisions and reaching conclusions. Sloppy and rushed...those words seem to define most of what you do here.

So then what good are you? You're sloppy and impulsive, and easily duped. The perfect mark for any conman. Hence, your support of Trump.

So you're saying Bush rushed us to war based on a hunch of his? So thanks for proving not only were Bush's instincts terrible, but yours are as well.

Fucking unbelievable.

Saddam fucked up.

You just can't prove it. No one can.

Yes, we know because we found zero WMDs in the 8 years we occupied that country at your insistence.

Maybe Saddam gave up the WMDs and was bluffing to look tough.

Maybe he was, but then what does that say about how shitty your instincts are if you took that bait? Pretty fucking shitty.

So since your instincts were that shitty then, why would they be any better today?

Yup, Saddam showed us.

Now about your faith in Obama's Iran deal......

Fucking unbelievable.

Saddam fucked up.

No, you fucked up. Blaming Saddam for you rushing us into a bullshit war doesn't fly. "Look what you made me do" is abuser psychology. Are you an abuser? Sure seems like it.

Where's the personal responsibility? Nowhere. Because you never believed in it in the first place.

Last edited:
Yup, Saddam showed us..

Saddam showed that Conservatives were sloppy, rushed, and lack good instincts. Why would you be any different today?

The same people who sloppily rushed us into Iraq based off their poor instincts are now telling us that Iran's not complying with the deal.

Why the fuck should we trust you this time?

Fucking unbelievable.

Saddam fucked up.

No, you fucked up. Blaming Saddam for you rushing us into a bullshit war doesn't fly. "Look what you made me do" is abuser psychology. Are you an abuser? Sure seems like it.

Where's the personal responsibility? Nowhere. Because you never believed in it in the first place.

No, Saddam fucked up. He's dead.

Blaming Saddam for you rushing us

Rushing? LOL!

And how did I rush us? Be specific.

Yup, Saddam showed us..

Saddam showed that Conservatives were sloppy, rushed, and lack good instincts. Why would you be any different today?

The same people who sloppily rushed us into Iraq based off their poor instincts are now telling us that Iran's not complying with the deal.

Why the fuck should we trust you this time?

You believe Iran stopped.
Where does your faith in the mullahs end?
It's not like they told the truth before, why are they now?

And it only cost at least $1T, 4,500 US lives, and a destabilization of the entire region that created a power vacuum Iran stepped in to fill.

Worth it? Not even a little bit. We're going to be paying for your rushed, sloppy war for decades.

Rushing? LOL!

Yes, rushing. Sloppy and rushed. Two of your defining characteristics. Rushed because you pushed us into Iraq with no plan for what to do after, based on false intel, cutting short the efforts of the inspectors who didn't get to finish their job. Sloppy because you didn't even have the right equipment.

"You go to war with the army you have, not the army you need". <---RUSHED

Last edited:

I have more trust in the mullahs of Iran, the international monitors, the IAEA, and the UN than I do in the Conservatives in the USA who were wrong about Iraq, including you.

I trust the Ayatollah more than I trust you.

That's because you broke that trust when you sloppily and hastily pushed us into an invasion of Iraq where you had;
  • No UN support
  • No plan for occupation
  • No trustworthy intel or evidence of WMDs or 9/11 connection
  • No knowledge of the sectarian differences within the country
  • Not enough of the equipment and weaponry that could protect the troops there
  • No plan for dealing with the veterans when they came back damaged, injured, and/or disabled
Iran hasn't given me any reason recently not to trust them. But you guys sure as shit have.

Last edited:

And it only cost at least $1T, 4,500 US lives, and a destabilization of the entire region that created a power vacuum Iran stepped in to fill.

Worth it? Not even a little bit. We're going to be paying for your rushed, sloppy war for decades.

Rushing? LOL!

Yes, rushing. Sloppy and rushed. Two of your defining characteristics. Rushed because you pushed us into Iraq with no plan for what to do after, based on false intel, cutting short the efforts of the inspectors who didn't get to finish their job.

"Rushed" by the very definition of the word.
And Obama made all of it worthless by handing the country over to isis

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I have more trust in the mullahs of Iran, the international monitors, and the UN than I do in the Conservatives in the USA who were wrong about Iraq, including you.

I trust the Ayatollah more than I trust you.

That's because you broke that trust when you sloppily and hastily pushed us into an invasion of Iraq where you had;
  • No UN support
  • No plan for occupation
  • No trustworthy intel or evidence of WMDs or 9/11 connection
  • No knowledge of the sectarian differences within the country
  • Not enough of the equipment and weaponry that could protect the troops there
  • No plan for dealing with the veterans when they came back damaged, injured, and/or disabled
Iran hasn't given me any reason recently not to trust them. But you guys sure as shit have.

You are what they call a special kind of stupid.

I'll happily buy you a one way ticket to Tehran, provided you turn in your US passport upon departure. I'll even spring for first class.

And Obama made all of it worthless ny handingnthe country over to isis

Obama didn't hand anything over to ISIS. YOU GUYS DID WHEN YOU LET THEM HAVE THE WEAPONS WE SPENT $30B TO GIVE TO THE NEW IRAQI ARMY THAT THEY DROPPED AT THE FIRST SIGHT OF ISIS FLAGS.

Personal responsibility? Non-existent among the Conservatives. Nothing is ever their fault; they're the victims of circumstance apparently.

I'll happily buy you a one way ticket to Tehran, provided you turn in your US passport upon departure. I'll even spring for first class.

Conservatives lied us into a war with Iraq that made Iran stronger. Now Conservatives want us to invade Iran based on the same phony concerns and fears they used in 2002-3.

Eat shit. No one's falling for it this time.

Conservatives lied us into a war with Iraq that made Iran stronger. Now Conservatives want us to invade Iran based on the same phony concerns and fears they used in 2002-3.

Eat shit. No one's falling for it this time.

39% of House Dems and 58% of Senate Dems voted to go to war against Iraq, to blame "conservatives" alone is just silly

39% of House Dems and 58% of Senate Dems voted to go to war against Iraq, to blame "conservatives" alone is just silly

Yes, they should have known better than to trust what you were telling them. Lesson learned. So now you know why no one can trust Conservatives today.

Yes, they should have known better than to trust what you were telling them. Lesson learned. So now you know why no one can trust Conservatives today.

The most worthless part of your worthless screed is that you believe Democrats are trustworthy

Forum List

Back