NBC has scrapped its controversial Hillary Clinton miniseries project.

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
So did CNN
truth may have been a little to much huh?
cannot find enough People was CNN issue
wonder why that is?

So did CNN
truth may have been a little to much huh?
cannot find enough People was CNN issue
wonder why that is?

Or that neither side wanted the movie made. Repubilcans because they didn't want to promote her, and Hillary because she couldn't control the message.

The later won out
the other you think NBC cares what Ted Cruz wants?

Because even the left despises the miserable c*** known as Hillary Clinton. Which is why I'm on the floor rolling with laughter ever time the left says that she will be the next president. She couldn't even beat an unknown Kenyan community organizer in her last primary... :lmao:

Last edited:
Because even the left despises the miserable c*** known as Hillary Clinton. Which is why I'm on the floor rolling with laughter ever time the left says that she will be the next president. She couldn't even beat an unknown Kenyan community organizer in her last primary.

what is even sadder than that is Romney could not beat him
I am a conservative and the main stream media lied so much about Romney I am not sur JC could hve won
Politico called Romneys comment about Jeep as the lie of the year
damn if what Romney said was true after-all abiut Jeep and China

Your right about Hillary though
to much baggage
Benghazi is not going away either

Hell. Who wants another life saga about Hilbat?

We sure heard enough about her when she was FL and she sure as hell ain't done much since then.

Oh she took up space as a Senator, rather like Barry Boy, and she sure as hell didn't cover herself in glory as the SOS so who the hell needs to hear about her life??

Good God. I could find more of interest in playing ball with the dogs.

Because it would have just been another payoff for Clinton cronies

Long before his startup green-car business ran into a series of scandals, Terry McAuliffe was trustee of a world-famous charity that in two straight years burned through $317 million in donations and grants and ended up with a $43 million deficit.

News of deficits at the William J. Clinton Foundation during 2007, 2008 and 2012 first surfaced in an Aug. 13 article in The New York Times. The Times depicted a foundation in turmoil, as special interests elbowed one another over programs and Hillary Clinton’s presidential bid. Despite the deficit in 2008, the foundation paid for a first-class plane ticket the following year to shuttle actress Natalie Portman and her terrier to an event in Austin, the Times reported.

Mr. McAuliffe, the Democratic gubernatorial candidate for Virginia, signed on to the board of directors of the William J. Clinton Foundation back in 2000. Mr. Clinton founded the organization in 1998 to “strengthen the capacity of the people in the United States and throughout the world to meet the challenges of global interdependence,” according to a tax return

Clinton Foundation posts deficits on McAuliffe?s watch - Washington Times

Because it would have just been another payoff for Clinton cronies

Long before his startup green-car business ran into a series of scandals, Terry McAuliffe was trustee of a world-famous charity that in two straight years burned through $317 million in donations and grants and ended up with a $43 million deficit.

News of deficits at the William J. Clinton Foundation during 2007, 2008 and 2012 first surfaced in an Aug. 13 article in The New York Times. The Times depicted a foundation in turmoil, as special interests elbowed one another over programs and Hillary Clinton’s presidential bid. Despite the deficit in 2008, the foundation paid for a first-class plane ticket the following year to shuttle actress Natalie Portman and her terrier to an event in Austin, the Times reported.

Mr. McAuliffe, the Democratic gubernatorial candidate for Virginia, signed on to the board of directors of the William J. Clinton Foundation back in 2000. Mr. Clinton founded the organization in 1998 to “strengthen the capacity of the people in the United States and throughout the world to meet the challenges of global interdependence,” according to a tax return

Clinton Foundation posts deficits on McAuliffe?s watch - Washington Times

These are the biggest reasons they cannot do any kind of "Hillary" promo
it would be so big of lies even some of the main stream would have to point it out

Because even the left despises the miserable c*** known as Hillary Clinton. Which is why I'm on the floor rolling with laughter ever time the left says that she will be the next president. She couldn't even beat an unknown Kenyan community organizer in her last primary... :lmao:

Actually, technically, she did get more votes.

But to the point, a lot of Democrats made the mistake of thinking your batshit crazy behavior in the 1990s was a reaction to the Clintons themselves. After two terms of the Black Guy making you guys even crazier, I think they won't make the mistake of letting how you are going to react pick their candidate.

Lets hope your right.

People are afraid to talk about her to the writers for the proposed movie.

That should tell you something.

But to the point, a lot of Democrats made the mistake of thinking your batshit crazy behavior in the 1990s was a reaction to the Clintons themselves. After two terms of the Black Guy making you guys even crazier, I think they won't make the mistake of letting how you are going to react pick their candidate.

BHO color has nothing to do with the mess he has this country in and how bad the left has alowed there hate to but us in such a bad place
RR got what he wanted, Worked with the Dems in the house and never said a bad word about any-one
This is a mess Joe
we went from spending 162 billion more than we brought in to 1.4 trillion in 24 months
every-one knows the health care system is broke, but so is the economy and now look at where we are and BHO answer is my way or the hi-way
well his way is why this mess is here

Great. Now what are the righties going to get hysterical about? They need something. Cut 'em some slack, NBC and CNN.

The only thing I am hysterical about is the economy and a president who thinks he is god
It his jobs to reach across the isle and make these things work
Any real working person should be a little hysterical
The thread was to show just how bad Hillary is
to do a real documentery on her would destroy the lie that she is

BHO color has nothing to do with the mess he has this country in and how bad the left has alowed there hate to but us in such a bad place
RR got what he wanted, Worked with the Dems in the house and never said a bad word about any-one
This is a mess Joe
we went from spending 162 billion more than we brought in to 1.4 trillion in 24 months
every-one knows the health care system is broke, but so is the economy and now look at where we are and BHO answer is my way or the hi-way

Reagan worked with the Dems because the Dems never got to a point where they were willing to shut down the whole government if they didn't get their way on something.

Yes we did. But that happened before Obama got there. It happened because 20 million people lost their jobs and went from being taxpayers to tax recipiants. It happened because the value of the Dow dropped from 13,000 to 6000.

Sorry, the GOP is being unreasonable here, not Obama.

This is a mess Joe

Reagan worked with the Dems because the Dems never got to a point where they were willing to shut down the whole government if they didn't get their way on something.

Yes we did. But that happened before Obama got there. It happened because 20 million people lost their jobs and went from being taxpayers to tax recipiants. It happened because the value of the Dow dropped from 13,000 to 6000.

Sorry, the GOP is being unreasonable here, not Obama.

You forget what hppened in 2000 and 2001?
you libs act like this was the first time we had an event that caused harm to this country
and the 20 million?

That never happened

we had 129 million working in 2003, all most the same number of people lost there jobs then as today
we had 133 million when Obama took office
we not only came out of that mess (including the stock market) we prospered

The 6500 in the stock market is 15000 today
thank you tarp and the American tax payer and GWB

[

you libs act like this was the first time we had an event that caused harm to this country
and the 20 million?

That never happened

we had 129 million working in 2003, all most the same number of people lost there jobs then as today

2008 was a hundred times worse than 2001. (Both on Bush's watch, BTW) . In fact, I would go so far to say that we hadn't fully recovered from the 2001 recession before we got hit by the 2008 recession.

As for the stock market, yeah, the 1%ers have done very well.

The rest of us still have underwater mortgages.

[

and the 20 million?

That never happened

2008 was a hundred times worse than 2001. (Both on Bush's watch, BTW) . In fact, I would go so far to say that we hadn't fully recovered from the 2001 recession before we got hit by the 2008 recession.

As for the stock market, yeah, the 1%ers have done very well.

The rest of us still have underwater mortgages.

I am not at 1%
not even close
I have done great in the market
as my 401k was buying stocks @ 6500 the same they where @ 15000
the 01 rescession was BC
so the WTC attacks
he nasdaq bubble and the 1000 Enrons we had were Nothing
we recovered from that without spending 6 trillion dollars more than we had

Um, guy, we spent 4 trillion we didn't have on Bush's watch. He turned 200 billion dollar surpluses into 400 billion dollar deficits before he put a "War to Avenge my Daddy" on a credit card.

Seriously, Bush fucked up everything. And he left Obama and us holding the bag.

Um, guy, we spent 4 trillion we didn't have on Bush's watch. He turned 200 billion dollar surpluses into 400 billion dollar deficits before he put a "War to Avenge my Daddy" on a credit card.

Seriously, Bush fucked up everything. And he left Obama and us holding the bag.

the surplus came without 9-11 and with a GOP congress as wel as 4+% UE
no argument there
if the wars where the cause then why did the defict come in @ 161 billion in 07?

Forum List

Back