NBC: Full 1st Press Conference for President Biden (3/25/21)

hey JackOfNoTrades , how cool is it when our beloved, sane president, has to use cards to call on reporters? Its very professional to be stupid enough not to call on who you want to, right? :lol:

Is it rewarding to pick at nits? It must be. Because that's really all you have here. I mean, I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. Would you rather he riff? Then lie? Then start picking fights with reporters?
You can disagree with this policy positions. I expect that. But after watching the last guy riff for four years and say some the dumbest shit I've ever heard come out of a leader's mouth, Biden is a refreshing, albeit
boring at times change. I'll take boring right now. By the numbers. At least I know Biden is interested in being up there. ^Shrug^.
AMERICA would rather xiden tell the TRUTH . TRUMP told you the TRUTH, transparency. you can state your opinion, but by no means is there any TRUTH in it.
At least AMERICA knows xiden has no business being in the position that the treasonist is in

Amazingly, some folks are still proclaiming Trump was truthful and knowledgeable. Of course, these are the same folks who also claim he was a great businessman, never inherited big money from his daddy, never ripped anyone off, and was a trustworthy man of honor.

Amazingly, some folks are still proclaiming Trump was truthful and knowledgeable. Of course, these are the same folks who also claim he was a great businessman, never inherited big money from his daddy, never ripped anyone off, and was a trustworthy man of honor.
still ranting about Trump.

Go for it.

Biden was rambling at times. Said things like we were 85th in the world in a ranking of infrastructure only to later correct himself after reading his notes. The conference was obviously scripted and even with known questions and scripted answers it was very difficult to watch. The man is barely hanging on.

Yet your savior got his ass handed to him by Joe Biden, so what does that say about Trump?

Trump is relatively inexperienced. Biden on the other hand has been around forever:

Sad. Really sad.

hey JackOfNoTrades , how cool is it when our beloved, sane president, has to use cards to call on reporters? Its very professional to be stupid enough not to call on who you want to, right? :lol:

Is it rewarding to pick at nits? It must be. Because that's really all you have here. I mean, I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. Would you rather he riff? Then lie? Then start picking fights with reporters?
You can disagree with this policy positions. I expect that. But after watching the last guy riff for four years and say some the dumbest shit I've ever heard come out of a leader's mouth, Biden is a refreshing, albeit
boring at times change. I'll take boring right now. By the numbers. At least I know Biden is interested in being up there. ^Shrug^.
This is jacks idea of political refreshment
“COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 year — look, here, the lives — it’s just — it’s a, I mean, you think about it.
More lives this year than any other year for the past hundred years."
and
“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”
:rofl:

Again, if you want to pick nits have it. Somehow, I don't see Biden up on the podium turning to doctors and asking if light can be brought into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:
Why do you keep deflecting? You are pathetic.
Expected i guess. You cultists are all the same.

And you're just another Trump supporting, alt-right true believer.
There's no deflection here. You've decided you're going to find fault with everything Biden does...just as your masters in alt-right media do everyday.
I'm under no obligation to enable your nit picking. Take it back to the dungeon message boards. :)
you mean just like you assholes did for 4 years, right? go ahead, shit stain, deny it....
retards like you cant handle the TRUTH....and yes, that was deflection, but being as your idol says it isnt, you must listen...noted

Honestly, when Biden makes it up to about 20K lies, come and see me. So far, the press is fact checking Biden the same way they did Trump. Problem was, Trump couldn't open his mouth without putting his entire leg in. Lots more work to do with him.
But you fanboi's ate it up...cause he was JUST like you! :)

“COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 year — look, here, the lives — it’s just — it’s a, I mean, you think about it.
and
“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”

Again, if you want to pick nits have it. Somehow, I don't see Biden up on the podium turning to doctors and asking if light can be brought into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

There's no deflection here. You've decided you're going to find fault with everything Biden does...just as your masters in alt-right media do everyday.
I'm under no obligation to enable your nit picking. Take it back to the dungeon message boards. :)
you mean just like you assholes did for 4 years, right? go ahead, shit stain, deny it....
retards like you cant handle the TRUTH....and yes, that was deflection, but being as your idol says it isnt, you must listen...noted

Honestly, when Biden makes it up to about 20K lies, come and see me. So far, the press is fact checking Biden the same way they did Trump. Problem was, Trump couldn't open his mouth without putting his entire leg in. Lots more work to do with him.
your post? That is why you are a jack of no trades.

and

Thought you dusted these boards off and were going fishing in your boat? You miss us? :)
It was a nickname I was given almost 30 years ago.

You come back with something better? Or just the same old excuses?

and

Thought you dusted these boards off and were going fishing in your boat? You miss us? :)

yeah...You are right. I played on your screen name and that was about as immature a thing I could do. I wish I could take it back.
Yeah, I retired and thought it was all going to be about Boat, Golf and Beach.

I seemed to forget about rain, fog, cool weather back pain and COVID.

So here I am.

So does this mean the Covid crisis is over, or does it mean the press won't cover it now that Chairman Xiden is in office?
It means he’s doing a good job. Unlike orange sociopath
Said by a liar who was caught calling herself a NYS attorney when, in fact, asked about her credentials she had the wrong answer.
She lies to lend credibility to her posts and I find that pathetic.
Sorry I missed it, but I was pretty sure she was lying. You needn't be a scumbag to be a lawyer nor a lawyer a scumbag.

and

Problem is, xiden cant open its mouth without putting his entire Depends in. Lots more work to do with the traitor

and

yeah...You are right. I played on your screen name and that was about as immature a thing I could do. I wish I could take it back.

So here I am.

So ya missed us. Welcome back. Yeah, my dad said the same thing about retirement at one point in his life. It didn't last long.
We all need something to keep us occupied.

Amazingly, some folks are still proclaiming the communist demonRATS are truthful and knowledgeable. Of course, these are the same folks who also claim--xiden is the cream of the crop demonRAT, xiden did things for AMERICA, never ripped AMERICANS off, and is a trustworthy man of honor. ...what a joke

and

So here I am.

So ya missed us. Welcome back. Yeah, my dad said the same thing about retirement at one point in his life. It didn't last long.
We all need something to keep us occupied.
Sorry about the trash mouth. You didn't deserve it.
Yeah, retirement is not what is cut out to be. I am bored out of my mind. Sure, in April the boat and beach will become useful down here in SC.....whether or not my back can handle it is another story

Forum List

Back