NBA playoffs thread

I agree with all except Lebron was better than Kobe the moment he stepped on a NBA court.

Lebron has some more winning to do before I can say he is/was better than Kobe. Physically Lebron is the most amazing basketball player but mentally he is just no

MJ, Magic, Bird.

I have seen Kobe fall apart. Remember 2004 when my Pistons broke up Shaq and Kobe? That was great. Didn't they win 3 in a row? That dynasty needed to be broken up.

But then you got to give Kobe for staying in LA and getting 2 more rings without Shaq. This is why he's better than Lebron for the moment. Lebron still has some rings to get, but lets just see how many he gets and how. Does he need Melo? That Heat team needs to be blown up and Wade needs to retire and so does half that squad. Lets see what Pat Riley can do. I can't say I'm rooting for them.

I can't believe the Heat have Beasley, Rashard Lewis and all those other role players AND Lebron James and Wade and Ray Allen & Bosh and they aren't the best team on the planet. Who knew the Spurs were this good???? Miami's role players didn't show up and the Spurs did led by Leonard. God bless you son. I hope you are a force to reckon with for years. Lebron's nemisis. :eusa_pray:

Of course that's if the Piston's aren't great. When they become good again fuck you Spurs. :lol:

Forum List

Back