NBA playoffs thread

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I can't believe the bulls are down 0-2 to the wizards. My prediction - they still win the series

Wizards have the advantage in match ups, Gortat > Boozer, Wall > all their guards, Bradley Beale > Dunleavy and Trevor Ariza is the X factor, unless a major injury happens or the Wizards totaly collapse Washington will advance, only 3 teams in NBA history have come back froma 2-0 deficit and frankly outside of Noah and Derrick Rose who hasn't played in 2 years that roster isn't very good honestly, just saying.

Wizards have the advantage in match ups, Gortat > Boozer, Wall > all their guards, Bradley Beale > Dunleavy and Trevor Ariza is the X factor, unless a major injury happens or the Wizards totaly collapse Washington will advance, only 3 teams in NBA history have come back froma 2-0 deficit and frankly outside of Noah and Derrick Rose who hasn't played in 2 years that roster isn't very good honestly, just saying.

I can't say I disagree that the wizards have the better team on paper. I just think the Bulls have a lot of heart and have the better coach. I could see them coming back, I'm not sure it will happen, but we have seen stranger things happen in the NBA playoffs.

I can't say I disagree that the wizards have the better team on paper. I just think the Bulls have a lot of heart and have the better coach. I could see them coming back, I'm not sure it will happen, but we have seen stranger things happen in the NBA playoffs.

I think the Bulls are actually "over playing" for their coach, as in they are over achieving Coach Thibedeau has done alot with a thin roster, this was just a bad match up for them.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2GJ2PwXQ4E#t=23[/ame]

First time in history, we have a "freeway series" Stanley Cup.

Oops, wrong thread.

First time in history, we have 3 game 7's, all on the same day.

Wizards mothafucka's! We takin the 'ship son!

[youtube]KvX5xCHhVMo[/youtube]

Lebron ain't shit!

Five seven game series in the first round and Lillard's shot giving Portland a game 6 series win was absolutely amazing. One hell of a shot!

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Wizards mothafucka's! We takin the 'ship son!

[youtube]KvX5xCHhVMo[/youtube]

Lebron ain't shit!
The east is nothing but a bunch of skanks.

The west is the best.

The west? All I see out there is a bunch of

Reggie-miller-choke.jpg

The East is beast!

Clippers up 19 on the Thunder.

I can't stand the clippers. I've never seen a team flop as much as the clippers. Blake Griffin and Chris Paul virtually flop on every play, and Jamal Crawford flops every time he takes a three. Having said that< I think they'll end up beating OKC.

I can't stand the clippers. I've never seen a team flop as much as the clippers. Blake Griffin and Chris Paul virtually flop on every play, and Jamal Crawford flops every time he takes a three. Having said that< I think they'll end up beating OKC.
Referee's in this game are fucked!

They gave Chris Paul two quick fouls and he didn't do anything!

Forum List

Back