Navy Seals Say False Flag to be Blamed on Iran May Happen at Anytime: Ed Asner

You don't. And you don't know he's lying either.

Of course he's not lying. Because we all know our special ops troops routinely talk to washed-up has-been actors about upcoming operations.

:cuckoo:

So, still no proof he's lying. Cool.
Yet when we say we don't work for the government you call us an agent. Thanks for proving once again that you have no clue what you're talking about. You are no more credible than your buddy Rimjob, the fart king.:lol::lol:

Of course he's not lying. Because we all know our special ops troops routinely talk to washed-up has-been actors about upcoming operations.

:cuckoo:

So, still no proof he's lying. Cool.
Yet when we say we don't work for the government you call us an agent. Thanks for proving once again that you have no clue what you're talking about. You are no more credible than your buddy Rimjob, the fart king.:lol::lol:
They're the same person until they prove otherwise. :thup:

What if he is telling the truth?
How about someone explain why Navy Seal's would even talk to Ed Assner? I suppose you would give Charles Manson a forum for you to believe that he was innocent of everything he was accused of?:lol::lol:

It's not my story, it's his. And why don't you come up with some proof he's lying?
Because the burden is on him (and you) to prove what's being asserted, dipshit.

So, he's a 'liar' because you say so? Well, that's not proof. Try again.
Where did I say he is a "liar"? You're alleging I used that word since you put it in quotes. Link to it.

Do you understand what the burden of proof is?

You're a child molester. Prove I'm lying.

Forum List

Back