Navy Seals Say False Flag to be Blamed on Iran May Happen at Anytime: Ed Asner

Yeah, active Navy Seals that are "read-in" told left-wing nut Ed Asner. :cuckoo:

More like they would kick his ass until he could no longer move a muscle would be the encounter.

Nah, our Navy Seals are good Americans who believe in Free Speech.

Yeah, active Navy Seals that are "read-in" told left-wing nut Ed Asner. :cuckoo:

More like they would kick his ass until he could no longer move a muscle would be the encounter.

They do.... and they keep their mouths shut better than almost any other group in the country.... they tend to have issues about 'operational security' and unimportant shit like that.

You know how you can tell a SEAL? You can't. That's kind of the point. They don't tell no body nothing.

They do.... and they keep their mouths shut better than almost any other group in the country.... they tend to have issues about 'operational security' and unimportant shit like that.

You know how you can tell a SEAL? You can't. That's kind of the point. They don't tell no body nothing.

Are you calling Ed Asner a liar?

Does kinda sound like I am, doesn't it. So, yea. I am.

Does kinda sound like I am, doesn't it. So, yea. I am.

Proof?

This one looks pretty reliable and he is sure Asner is full of it.
WeddellSeal.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if that fat ass Bolshevik Ed Asner says it's so, it must be so!

You don't believe False Flag operations occur?

In modern day US? Hell no. What are you fucking retarded or something? Get a grip jackass. People like you should be banned from watching movies, because you arent capable of recognizing the difference between a hollywood script and real life.

Well, if that fat ass Bolshevik Ed Asner says it's so, it must be so!

You don't believe False Flag operations occur?

In modern day US? Hell no. What are you fucking retarded or something? Get a grip jackass. People like you should be banned from watching movies, because you arent capable of recognizing the difference between a hollywood script and real life.

Research False Flag operations a bit more, and then get back to me.

I'll say it, Paulie:

Ed Assner (LOL) is a fucking LIAR!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll say it, Paulie:

Ed Assner (LOL) is a fucking LIAR!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Someone paid you to say that. Who pays you? Who pays you?!

WHAT'S THE FREQUENCY, KENNETH??????1?????1? :tinfoil:

Sounds to me like people should be asking Ed Asner
I don't agree with some of what he says, we are different... but , I do agree on somethings.
People are people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back