navy seal calls out Hellery for her outright lie.

Barry and clintons have treated military folk about as bad as humanly possible...
no wonder they don't vote for the fuck ups
The majority of military officers support Clinton
link?
Hillary for America announced that 95 retired Generals and Admirals, including a number of 4-Star Generals, have officially endorsed Hillary Clinton for president and Commander-in-Chief. Clinton is getting the backing of more senior military service members and former officials with command and management experience than any non-incumbent Democrat due to her proven record of diplomacy and steady leadership on the world stage. She will make her case tonight at the Commander-in-Chief Forum presented by NBC and the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America.
Hillary has announced many things that just aren't true. Give me an AP link. Prove it!
I have better things to do than to find the exact link that meets your approval. However it took me about 1 minute on google to find my post. Try yourself. By the way its now over 110 officers supporting hillary

Do you realize there are well over 200,000 officers in the US military?

United States Armed Forces - Wikipedia

She ducked and ran for cover under definite sniper fire... her words

She's definitely a loopy kunt. Lol
a fact the clinton worshippers bury their head in the sand on as evidenced in this thread.lol
. They will bury their heads to China if they have to, because in their minds they have to much riding on this election, and they have just the weakling they need on their side to keep it all going. They fear that common sense values might just sneak up and steal their lightening, and they ain't having any of it. They can't have this nation going back to common sense values, because they know such values would be a direct threat to what they figure is going to then roll back what they have created over the years even if it is wrong what they have created or in which they have done.

The stupid sniper fire thing ? Oh brother .

By the way, is EVERYONE a navy seal? They always seem to talk a lot .

I suggest you ask the guy and voice your opinion of him....preferably in person.

Ohhhh. I'm so scared . A navy seal ! Wow , he's had a whole week or two of hand to hand combat training ! My years of boxing are no match !!!

I suggest you ask the guy and voice your opinion of him....preferably in person.

Ohhhh. I'm so scared . A navy seal ! Wow , he's had a whole week or two of hand to hand combat training ! My years of boxing are no match !!!

You're so cute Timmy....
I would pay thousands to see you take on a Seal or any other SOF first tier operator.

You're so cute Timmy....
I would pay thousands to see you take on a Seal or any other SOF first tier operator.

What are they Avengers ? Come on. Sure they are in good shape and can shoot a beak of a bird flying by, but they ain't ninjas .

You're so cute Timmy....

What are they Avengers ? Come on. Sure they are in good shape and can shoot a beak of a bird flying by, but they ain't ninjas .

I will personally give one thousand dollars to the military charitable institution of your choice if you can prove your assertions...

You're so cute Timmy....

I will personally give one thousand dollars to the military charitable institution of your choice if you can prove your assertions...

You are such a pro military Klingon rube . Ask yourself , how much hand to hand training do seals get ? Barley any , cause that's not important in modern warfare .

You're so cute Timmy....

You are such a pro military Klingon rube . Ask yourself , how much hand to hand training do seals get ? Barley any , cause that's not important in modern warfare .

What a clown.

Forum List

Back