navy seal calls out Hellery for her outright lie.

Barry and clintons have treated military folk about as bad as humanly possible...
no wonder they don't vote for the fuck ups
The majority of military officers support Clinton
link?
Hillary for America announced that 95 retired Generals and Admirals, including a number of 4-Star Generals, have officially endorsed Hillary Clinton for president and Commander-in-Chief. Clinton is getting the backing of more senior military service members and former officials with command and management experience than any non-incumbent Democrat due to her proven record of diplomacy and steady leadership on the world stage. She will make her case tonight at the Commander-in-Chief Forum presented by NBC and the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America.

Barry and clintons have treated military folk about as bad as humanly possible...
link?
Hillary for America announced that 95 retired Generals and Admirals, including a number of 4-Star Generals, have officially endorsed Hillary Clinton for president and Commander-in-Chief. Clinton is getting the backing of more senior military service members and former officials with command and management experience than any non-incumbent Democrat due to her proven record of diplomacy and steady leadership on the world stage. She will make her case tonight at the Commander-in-Chief Forum presented by NBC and the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America.
Hillary has announced many things that just aren't true. Give me an AP link. Prove it!

link?
Hillary has announced many things that just aren't true. Give me an AP link. Prove it!
I have better things to do than to find the exact link that meets your approval. However it took me about 1 minute on google to find my post. Try yourself. By the way its now over 110 officers supporting hillary

She ducked and ran for cover under definite sniper fire... her words

She's definitely a loopy kunt. Lol
Its really important since it happened 20 years or more ago. I prefer to discuss the trump lies which happen every single day
. It is important because it shows character, and a pattern that developes in a character. So far so bad.

Its really important since it happened 20 years or more ago. I prefer to discuss the trump lies which happen every single day
. It is important because it shows character, and a pattern that developes in a character. So far so bad.
Whats the trumpeters character like after lying to us every single day?

link?
I have better things to do than to find the exact link that meets your approval. However it took me about 1 minute on google to find my post. Try yourself. By the way its now over 110 officers supporting hillary

In other words you are an abject liar.
There is no source, just her claims.

link?

In other words, you are too phyucking stupid to use :google".

link?
:bsflag:

In other words, you are too phyucking stupid to use :google".

(smile) It's your claim biatch, prove it.

link?
Here you go touch bag- CNN

Military, police and firemen overwhelmingly do not support the hildabeast

Whats the trumpeters character like after lying to us every single day?
What lies are you referring to ?? Be specific.

a fact the clinton worshippers bury their head in the sand on as evidenced in this thread.lol

Well she's had 20 years of constant lies since... lol
:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

PLUS as I said,a mass murderer which Trump is NOT.:cuckoo:

No they won't, they fucking hate the Loopy kunt...
And her draft dodging husband

no wonder he is fan of the witch.he lies same as her.lol

LMAO, prove it honey.

thats just it,she CANT.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

The stupid sniper fire thing ? Oh brother .

By the way, is EVERYONE a navy seal? They always seem to talk a lot .
way to go into evade mode when you cant counter that fact.nice.:badgrin:

Evade ? You mean how trump evaded the draft because of some physical defect ?? Yet as an old man he's the most healthy prez ever !!! It's a miracle !

How can a navy seal (or any millitay ) be cool wh that?

Forum List

Back