Navy Detected Titanic Sub Implosion Sunday But Biden Waited Till Today To Tell Us About It

Is there anything real about the Biden Adm?

Gee, I thought you’d be complaining about all the money we’re spending looking for it! I guess when it’s for billionaires, the MAGA types say, “Yes sir, yes sir”.

I remember watching an episode of Dangerous Catch. A man went overboard wearing only his wet weather gear. In those frigid waters, he could last a few hours in a survival suit. In plain wet weather gear he would be fortunate to last minutes.

The Coast Guard sent a chopper and a plane to search. Other boats came as fast as they could to search. This is what we do. They knew they were burning fuel to search for a corpse. There was virtually no chance to find the man alive. But you try.

We try to find the person and pray that they have defied the odds and survived. We see people struggling for days after a building collapse. All because there might be someone alive. Maybe. It is barely possible and you don’t rule out a miracle.
Yep. But that doesn't excuse the media coverage.

There was no urgency. Those poor people were deader than a doornail.
But the White House hid the truth to create a false sense of urgency.
They even invented the fake "Banging Sound" story.
That was lame as Hell, but they really think Americans are stupid.

This kind of crap wouldn't work in Germany because hardly anyone there watches TV.

Last edited:
Gee, I thought you’d be complaining about all the money we’re spending looking for it! I guess when it’s for billionaires, the MAGA types say, “Yes sir, yes sir”.
That's f**king hilarious.

Dude, get some new talking-points.

MAGA is mostly middle-class Americans.
The left loves the rich, all the while bad-mouthing them on the stump. (Bernie Sanders)
That's just textbook Marxism.

That's f**king hilarious.

Dude, get some new talking-points.

MAGA is mostly middle-class Americans.
The left loves the rich, all the while bad-mouthing them on the stump. (Bernie Sanders)
That's just textbook Marxism.
Then why are they worshipping a billionaire? He only cares for the middle class for what they can do for him.

Then why are they worshipping a billionaire? He only cares for the middle class for what they can do for him.
Let's just say that everyone else has destroyed their trust, and Trump seems to be the last person they can count on to fight for them.
If you can't understand that then you're basically someone from a country that has betrayed their people way too many times to be trusted. It's one of the reasons so many come here.
If communism was so wonderful, why are so many Venezuelans coming here?

:rolleyes:

NyIsGEr.jpg

Let's just say that everyone else has destroyed their trust, and Trump seems to be the last person they can count on to fight for them.
If you can't understand that then you're basically someone from a country that has betrayed their people way too many times to be trusted. It's one of the reasons so many come here.
If communism was so wonderful, why are so many Venezuelans coming here?
He isn’t fighting for you. He’s fighting for himself and telling you what you want to hear.

I've been deployed with Canadians before...and they've never taken the lead.
Nobody has the capabilities of our military, so Canada is in support.
Something that seems to be a constant around the world.....the US has a habit of defending other countries.
That's why our Defense Budget is so massive.
Same could be said of that Chinese Spy Balloon.
The Canadian PM deferred to the US in dealing with it.
Well, that's a lie.

Yep. But that doesn't excuse the media coverage.

There was no urgency. Those poor people were deader than a doornail.
But the White House hid the truth to create a false sense of urgency.
They even invented the fake "Banging Sound" story.
That was lame as Hell, but they really think Americans are stupid.

This kind of crap wouldn't work in Germany because hardly anyone there watches TV.

Imagine this. The Navy announces what they say is sounds of implosion. Only they are wrong. A few months later they pull up the submersible and find the people inside dead by suffocation. You would be howling mad. You would be pounding on the keys demanding that anyone who said it was an implosion be tried for murder.

The truth is that nothing Biden or the Government does is every going to be right as far as you are concerned. I’ll take issue, when there is something other than hysteria, and hyperbole, and insane CT propaganda. That by the way is exactly the same way I addressed my reaction to Trump.

Imagine this. The Navy announces what they say is sounds of implosion. Only they are wrong. A few months later they pull up the submersible and find the people inside dead by suffocation. You would be howling mad. You would be pounding on the keys demanding that anyone who said it was an implosion be tried for murder.

The truth is that nothing Biden or the Government does is every going to be right as far as you are concerned. I’ll take issue, when there is something other than hysteria, and hyperbole, and insane CT propaganda. That by the way is exactly the same way I addressed my reaction to Trump.

Oh WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

STFU!!!!!!!!!

True, it’s international waters. We didn’t have to go and any criticism of Biden just shows how low the MAGA crowd has sunk.

True, it’s international waters. We didn’t have to go and any criticism of Biden just shows how low the MAGA crowd has sunk.
Nope. Our Navy reported the discovery, helped the Coast Guard find the location of the implosion, and of course they informed their chain of command.
Anyone who's been active-duty knows you take orders.
It was pretty much up to the White House to tell the press what happened, and they seem to spend a lot of time lying to the press, and the press lies to us.

James Cameron described on Twitter what happened and why he knew somebody was filling us with BS.
Course somebody took the video down.

Forum List

Back