Navy Detected Titanic Sub Implosion Sunday But Biden Waited Till Today To Tell Us About It

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The implosion of the Titan submersible submaraine that went missing Sunday was known to the US Navy days ago, though the US Coast Guard only found debris of the wreckage on Thursday.

Underwater microphones, the Wall Street Journal reports, which are used to detect enemy submaries, detected the implosion. It was revealed by the Coast Guard that the Titan suffered a "catastrophic implosion."

The Navy did not name the system that was used to detect the implosion. "The U.S. Navy conducted an analysis of acoustic data and detected an anomaly consistent with an implosion or explosion in the general vicinity of where the Titan submersible was operating when communications were lost," the Navy said in a statement.

"While not definitive, this information was immediately shared with the Incident Commander to assist with the ongoing search and rescue mission."

That the information was not released sooner was believed by some to be a distraction from the ongoing Biden scandals surrounding bribery, FBI cover-ups, and Hunter Biden's influence peddling. It was revealed on Thursday by House GOP that Hunter Biden demanded money from China while Joe Biden was in the room with him, and told the Chinese contacts that his father was sitting there with him.

This was revealed by an IRS whistleblower who testified in the House just one day after Hunter Biden plead guilty to tax crimes as part of a plea deal. A further crime, of obtaining a firearm by lying on a background check form, appears likely to be dismissed pending conditions.

Human Events Jack Posobiec made that connection, saying that "The WSJ is reporting the US Navy detected the Titan implosion on Sunday but Biden held the news until today's whistleblower testimony on Hunter. The entire thing was a distraction op."

The New York Post's Miranda Divine weighed in as well. "The Biden administration knew the Titan submarine imploded Sunday," she said. "But waited until today to make it public. Convenient smokescreen for today’s House Ways & Means release of IRS whistleblower testimony of DOJ sabotage of the Hunter Biden investigation."

The Navy was aware of the implosion only hours after the Titan began its journey to the Titanic, where the 5-man crew anticipated viewing the wreckage of the storied, ill-fate luxury liner that sank to the bottom of the sea in April 1912.

A US defense official said that as soon as tht Titan lost communications on Sunday, they began listening under the sea for signs of what was happening. The Titan imploded some 1600 feet from the Titanic, killing all 5 men aboard, including a 19-year-old. The defense official told the Coast Guard at the time what they had heard.

This evidence from the Navy helped the Coast Guard narrow their search, using an unmanned remote operation vehicle, in the international waters near the crash. The findings were not reported publicly at that time.

Manipulating the flow of information is what fascists do.

biden i told you so.jpg

They probably heard an implosion but did not know for sure it was the sub so they did not make the announcement until they found debris. You people are probably right though, even though Joe has Alzheimer and whatever else you guys say about him, he punks and manipulates you guys and the news flow at will just to distract from Hunter.

They probably heard an implosion but did not know for sure it was the sub so they did not make the announcement until they found debris. You people are probably right though, even though Joe has Alzheimer and whatever else you guys say about him, he punks and manipulates you guys and the news flow at will just to distract from Hunter.
We needed a president to deliver the news!?

I am sure you all were on the edge of yer seat for dead billionaires.
It isn't about WHO died - but the absolute incapable Biden admin and (obvious I don't care for others -Lefty&Lib mentality) to ignore the US Navy's knowledge in regards to an occurrence. But instead even involving other countries military and resources to search for lives and something that already imploded within the first 4 hours.

And no - a senile President (who probably wouldn't even comprehend what he is reading) does not need to deliver that news - there is a Navy spokesperson for such a job.

It isn't about WHO died - but the absolute incapable Biden admin and (obvious I don't care for others -Lefty&Lib mentality) to ignore the US Navy's knowledge in regards to an occurrence. But instead even involving other countries military and resources to search for lives and something that already imploded within the first 4 hours.

And no - a senile President (who probably wouldn't even comprehend what he is reading) does not need to deliver that news - there is a Navy spokesperson for such a job.
Oh heck, Trump killed ISIS and Biden found the sub. You guys are funny.

I prefer chicks in short skirts and low-riding blouses to read the news.

Did you notice ISIS is still being killed?
Yea well I could have been wrong about the quote from the Baeir interview of Trump, but he said, "I" killed some group. Biden wanted his face on finding the sub. They are politicians, that is what they do.

Yea well I could have been wrong about the quote from the Baeir interview of Trump, but he said, "I" killed some group. Biden wanted his face on finding the sub. They are politicians, that is what they do.
The sub has not been found only parts.

Forum List

Back