Navy Detected Titanic Sub Implosion Sunday But Biden Waited Till Today To Tell Us About It

They heard a sonar anomaly that COULD HAVE BEEN an implosion or an explosion and they passed on that info to the Coast Guard who was in charge of the search.
The Coast Guard probably knew about it as soon as the surface crew figured out that something was tragically wrong.
I figure within 30 mins the surface folks called the Coast Guard.

They heard a sonar anomaly that COULD HAVE BEEN an implosion or an explosion and they passed on that info to the Coast Guard who was in charge of the search.
Uh.....here's the WH announcing that they were holding out hope, even though the official report was that the Navy heard an implosion.
So clearly the White House is trying to milk this story. Perhaps the source of the banging noises was the White House.

They reported it to Command Center to assist.

FYI- Taking place off the coast of New Brunswick Canada, the Canadians were in Command, not the Americans....we were there to assist.... It was up to the Command center to release what was known or not.....
The sub imploded in international waters, so Canada wasn't in charge of shit.
They were just cooperating in the operation.

The Titanic was a British ship owned by an American company that launched in England and was bound for New York. The ship sank in international waters and its wreckage—located closest to Canada—was discovered by a joint French-American expedition.5 hours ago

It could have been loose wreckage from Titanic swaying in the current. It might have been a chunk of the Titan that was tapping in the same current pieces of Titanic.

You operate on the assumption they are alive. You do so until the search becomes hopeless.
they are still searching for MH370.
No they are not captive on an island and no MH370 is not getting a new tail number and going to fly to the USA and crash in a terrorist act.

Whatever Kruska! :rolleyes-41:

Any cognizant human being knows Command Center is who controls everything.... and speaks publicly on it.

the Canadians were in Command and had Ground Control, (to Major Tom)

Mud's bashing Biden thread is a fail! :D
I've been deployed with Canadians before...and they've never taken the lead.
Nobody has the capabilities of our military, so Canada is in support.
Something that seems to be a constant around the world.....the US has a habit of defending other countries.
That's why our Defense Budget is so massive.
Same could be said of that Chinese Spy Balloon.
The Canadian PM deferred to the US in dealing with it.

By now the entire world is aware that the American president is an animated corpse.
You poor thing. Biden has destroyed whatever was left of your little cult brain.

Again, BDS losers, I point out how abnormal you are for making everything into a reason to shriek hysterically about politics. You're a pack of crybaby weirdos. That's why no one wants to be near you in the real world, and why you have to hang out here and have these big weeping sessions.

i Because you aren’t certain until you confirm.

My God. You people are idiots. Your hatred of Biden clouds even the most basic levels of intelligence.
I guess the noise could have been an old tank of some kind that sunk or something. Yea, they hate Biden so bad, yet they believe this stuff.

Cool Story.

Now here's a logical version of what really happened:

It was a ruse from the start.That 22 foot sub went down
to where they knew the Titanic was resting.Yet we were told
in no uncertain terms that it would be difficult to actually
locate that widdle sub.LIE. Propagated as usual by this Lying
MSM.Or those questioned or used to explain the whereabouts of
the Sub.It was where it went.Down deep where the Titanic was
resting.So The Navy could have easily made efforts to go where
the Sub went.But they didn't because it was already known that
an explosion was heard.Must have been the little sub.
So all Monday,Tuesday,wednesday until Thursday the ruse
plotted on.Great attempt to diffuse and cause deflection over the
Biden " Sweetheart deal " over Corrupted,Druggie,Pervert Son.

I remember watching an episode of Dangerous Catch. A man went overboard wearing only his wet weather gear. In those frigid waters, he could last a few hours in a survival suit. In plain wet weather gear he would be fortunate to last minutes.

The Coast Guard sent a chopper and a plane to search. Other boats came as fast as they could to search. This is what we do. They knew they were burning fuel to search for a corpse. There was virtually no chance to find the man alive. But you try.

We try to find the person and pray that they have defied the odds and survived. We see people struggling for days after a building collapse. All because there might be someone alive. Maybe. It is barely possible and you don’t rule out a miracle.

Forum List

Back