Native Americans Criticize Bush's Silence

I don't understand what these people really want from Prez Bush.

This is a LOCAL tragedy, though because it rings close to the level of Columbine, it went national. There have been a few other incidents here in the Cities, but not at that kind of magnitude, so I am sure no one else really heard about it.

These people won't let cameras or any photography taken of the reservation at all, yet they are whining that Prez Bush hasn't said anything to them yet. The reason they don't want cameras and such, is they do not want to draw attention to how bad the situations are there. There's A LOT drugs, drinking, and babies having babies--like 13yr olds getting pregnant, abuse of all kinds. If they don't want this attention, then why are they yelling about Prez Bush not getting them on his speed-dial?

i know about this whole issue because a friend of mine used to live near the Red Lake reservation.

fuzzykitten99 said:

This is a LOCAL tragedy, though because it rings close to the level of Columbine, it went national. There have been a few other incidents here in the Cities, but not at that kind of magnitude, so I am sure no one else really heard about it.

These people won't let cameras or any photography taken of the reservation at all, yet they are whining that Prez Bush hasn't said anything to them yet. The reason they don't want cameras and such, is they do not want to draw attention to how bad the situations are there. There's A LOT drugs, drinking, and babies having babies--like 13yr olds getting pregnant, abuse of all kinds. If they don't want this attention, then why are they yelling about Prez Bush not getting them on his speed-dial?

i know about this whole issue because a friend of mine used to live near the Red Lake reservation.

After Columbine here in Littleton, CO there were some people that were upset that the Pres didn't immediately get on TV and start crying. Everybody wants to be validated and know the entire world is grieving with them.

Sir Evil said:
dude it's the kool-aid and the tinfoil hats! :laugh:

Gotta have the tinfoil hat in order to make an impromptu cup to serve the Kool-Aid in, just in case you are caught unprepared.

fuzzykitten99 said:

Isn't it amazing how FAST this little turd is answering you fuzzy? Thing is, THEY don't even know what they want from President Bush. They only know they've been given their marching orders to BASH him by their liberal leaders.

I'm afraid you'll have to keep your questions more simple fuzzy. "What do they want from President Bush" is waaaay to hard.

freeandfun1 said:
Did you read the link ignoramus?

I was commenting on your comment. So do you think this 10,000 year old "white man" was Polish? Certainly couldn't have been Asian, right?

Itsthetruth said:
I was commenting on your comment. So do you think this 10,000 year old "white man" was Polish? Certainly couldn't have been Asian, right?

Read on butt-head. As I mentioned in another post, they have proven that "whites" have lived in parts of Asia for thousands of years. They most likely were trading with the locals. He was probably "Russian" if anything. Why can't you get that through your thick head? In China they found an entire settlement of "whites" that dates back around 10,000 years also. You act as if people couldn't move around back then.

Itsthetruth said:
No matter how you try to spin it, the fact is George Bush failed to respond to this shooting until yesterday. The fact that some underling of Bush said something is irrelevant. That's not what Native American leaders were addressing in the news article. Did George Bush lose his ability to speak? George Bush said nothing! He was silent until Saturday. Period!

So what's your point?

So what is your point? Why does it bother you that he chose to wait to speak on the issue. Would it have changed anything?

Your an idiot, your time is marked.

Forum List

Back