Nationwide Chicago Tea Party Protests

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Feb 25, 2009.

  1. Annie
    Offline

    Annie Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2003
    Messages:
    50,847
    Thanks Received:
    4,644
    Trophy Points:
    1,790
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Hmmm, seems NOT going away:

    Talking Points

     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. garyd
    Offline

    garyd Senior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2008
    Messages:
    3,943
    Thanks Received:
    401
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Oklahoma
    Ratings:
    +401
    If I get laid off between now and then I'll be there...
     
  3. Xenophon
    Offline

    Xenophon Gone and forgotten

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Messages:
    16,705
    Thanks Received:
    3,750
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    In your head
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    I wonder if we will still have an economy by 2010.
     
  4. garyd
    Offline

    garyd Senior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2008
    Messages:
    3,943
    Thanks Received:
    401
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Oklahoma
    Ratings:
    +401
    Probably not what it is now and likely worse. You can't keep yanking half the money out of the top 20percent of the economy uying 80% of it to grow he government and sticking the other 20 percent back in at the bottom and not generate a shit load of inflation even if you aren't printing money to beat the band an we almost certainly will be.
     

Share This Page