Nationalism Is ALWAYS Dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
rtwngAvngr said:
All of your questions were irrelevant. And again, conciseness is a virtue. :spank3:
Deflect.jpg

archangel said:
my bad...I know nothing...understanding is your perview! Ya just keep on a keeping on wearing the pink shorts though...and I actually have a original(antique)Dodge City Marshal badge...sits next to my Treasury Badge on the shelf.... :whip:
Too funny! :) Thanks for the laughs :)

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. They were irrelevant.

No they were not. You are stating there is such a thing as positive nationalism, I asked you where? You answered "look at me, me sooo funny"

Cool. Consider yourself as bad as those libs arguing about communism being a good thing, if practiced properly. Too bad it never has been, like you're "good nationalism" theory. Oh, oh but they're not the same. Whatever, talk to the hand lib-like-poster.

Said1 said:
No they were not. You are stating there is such a thing as positive nationalism, I asked you where? You answered "look at me, me sooo funny"

Cool. Consider yourself as bad as those libs arguing about communism being a good thing, if practiced properly. Too bad it never has been, like you're "good nationalism" theory. Oh, oh but they're not the same. Whatever, talk to the hand lib-like-poster.

America=Nationalism...ie: 50 states united for the good of the nation...and Canada also has a "Nation State" as in several providences united for the good (maybe)of Canada..however South America is made up of numerous individual states that are not united(Except for the MJ and Cocaine trade) and which would not be a "Nationalistic State" per se...but does have all the attributes against a nationalistic nation you allude too! :poke:

archangel said:
America=Nationalism...ie: 50 states united for the good of the nation...and Canada also has a "Nation State" as in several providences united for the good (maybe)of Canada..however South America is made up of numerous individual states that are not united(Except for the MJ and Cocaine trade) and which would not be a "Nationalistic State" per se...but does have all the attributes against a nationalistic nation you allude too! :poke:

Canada and the United States are not nation-states and do not hold any of the attributes I'm alluding to. Look it up! :funnyface

Well, I'd say I was a nationalist. Because I support the U.S. Constitution - which is definitely a national document of law.

It is inter-nationalists like Ruth Badder Ginsberg who are destroying our national U.S. Constitution by taking inter-national laws into account when making court decisions and in the process bending and destroying our national Constitution to become more inter-national . I consider destroying our Constitution to be a negative thing.

I will support our national U.S. Constitution over international law any day. Therefore I am a nationalist. I think there are many who would support this form of nationalism.
:salute:

ScreamingEagle said:
Well, I'd say I was a nationalist. Because I support the U.S. Constitution - which is definitely a national document of law.

It is inter-nationalists like Ruth Badder Ginsberg who are destroying our national U.S. Constitution by taking inter-national laws into account when making court decisions and in the process bending and destroying our national Constitution to become more inter-national . I consider destroying our Constitution to be a negative thing.

I will support our national U.S. Constitution over international law any day. Therefore I am a nationalist.

No, you're a Federalist. :tng:

Said1 said:
Canada and the United States are not nation-states and do not hold any of the attributes I'm alluding to. Look it up! :funnyface

"Nation States" as written in "OUR" Constitution the banding together of our individual states for the good of a "Nation State"...this is "my story and I'm sticking to it"! :cof: :rock:

Said1 said:

We're talking about regular old countries. If you need to ALLUDE to rarefied concepts to twist the discussion, then that betrays your own weakness.

ScreamingEagle said:

I will support our national U.S. Constitution over international law any day. Therefore I am a nationalist. I think there are many who would support this form of nationalism.

the US is a Nationalistic State thus known as a Nation of States...the "Federalist Doctrine".............. :thewave:

What's the difference between a run of the mill country and a Nation-State? And why can only one of them be nationalistic? Can a country transform into a nation-state through the process of nationalismizing?

Oh man. This was great. They both wanted it so bad they could taste it. Then they felt the ground give way beneath their feet, as their pc notions melted away like so much butter in the microwave. Pass the crab legs!

rtwngAvngr said:
Oh man. This was great. They both wanted it so bad they could taste it. Then they felt the ground give way beneath their feet, as their pc notions melted away like so much butter in the microwave. Pass the crab legs!

Hardly, I had to leave school for bank job. Luckily I was able to get off early. So, what are you pounding your back for? Seems to me that you still haven't moved from where I left a few hours ago, other than Arch's story that he's 'sticking to', which has nothing to do with anything.

Said1 probably either had to work, take care of her daughter, or got tired of :bang3: , which is certainly understandable.

Since I've already said that using the word 'always' was not wise, since any 'possible' exception, even one that hasn't happened, but is possible makes the statement false, this is probably a good point to quit. Of course, if you have something you wish to discuss, rather than pontificate on, I'm open to further discourse.

What I won't do, which is what I meant by 'fighting', is get any deeper into a :piss2: match with you and your elite band of merry men.

Kathianne said:
Hardly, I had to leave school for bank job. Luckily I was able to get off early. So, what are you pounding your back for? Seems to me that you still haven't moved from where I left a few hours ago, other than Arch's story that he's 'sticking to', which has nothing to do with anything.

Said1 probably either had to work, take care of her daughter, or got tired of :bang3: , which is certainly understandable.

Since I've already said that using the word 'always' was not wise, since any 'possible' exception, even one that hasn't happened, but is possible makes the statement false, this is probably a good point to quit. Of course, if you have something you wish to discuss, rather than pontificate on, I'm open to further discourse.

What I won't do, which is what I meant by 'fighting', is get any deeper into a :piss2: match with you and your elite band of merry men.

Oh, but you're soaking in it!

rtwngAvngr said:

Doubt it. I see you haven't produced anything other than your typical pseudo-intellectualism you attempt to bestow upon all. You know that's all you, dude.

archangel said:
the US is a Nationalistic State thus known as a Nation of States...the "Federalist Doctrine".............. :thewave:

Not nationalistic, not by a long shot. Although, passing english as the official language is a start. :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back