National Guard won't be allowed to stop illegal aliens!

*oviously*, you're dumber than a bag of defective hammers.

Sense you are oBviously a Constitutional Scholar as well as a pedant, please explain:

In re the 14th Amendment to the Constitution;

Section one of the 14th Amendment:

"All persons born or naturalized in the U.S., and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are CITIZENS of the U.S. and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of CITIZENS of the U.S.; nor shall any State deprive ANY PERSON of life, LIBERTY or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any PERSON within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Why in the first two phrases use the word "CITIZENS" and in the last two phrases use the words "ANY PERSON"?
If the intent was to allow a law such as 1070 wouldn't the authors use the word "Citizens" exclusively?

oviously, there is no deprivation of due process in 1070, except in your oviously defective mind.

anyone, citizen or no, in the us is afforded due process via the constitution, that doesn't mean that anyone who's born here of illegal parents should automatically become a citizen.

oviously, you're not the brightest bulb on the tree.

You say they shouldn't. That's worth, nothing; the law says differently. Go ahead, join with the Republicans and call for the breakup of families, the deporatation of an ethnic group and the harrassment of U.S. citizens because of the color of their skin, their accent or just because your kind has a resonable suspicion.
Being detaned for an hour or a day on a reasonable suspicion isn't a United States etho, but then again RWers lack any capacity to understand the principles upon which our nation was founded.

Sense you are oBviously a Constitutional Scholar as well as a pedant, please explain:

In re the 14th Amendment to the Constitution;

Section one of the 14th Amendment:

"All persons born or naturalized in the U.S., and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are CITIZENS of the U.S. and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of CITIZENS of the U.S.; nor shall any State deprive ANY PERSON of life, LIBERTY or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any PERSON within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Why in the first two phrases use the word "CITIZENS" and in the last two phrases use the words "ANY PERSON"?
If the intent was to allow a law such as 1070 wouldn't the authors use the word "Citizens" exclusively?

oviously, there is no deprivation of due process in 1070, except in your oviously defective mind.

anyone, citizen or no, in the us is afforded due process via the constitution, that doesn't mean that anyone who's born here of illegal parents should automatically become a citizen.

You say they shouldn't. That's worth, nothing; the law says differently. Go ahead, join with the Republicans and call for the breakup of families, the deporatation of an ethnic group and the harrassment of U.S. citizens because of the color of their skin, their accent or just because your kind has a resonable suspicion.
Being detaned for an hour or a day on a reasonable suspicion isn't a United States etho, but then again RWers lack any capacity to understand the principles upon which our nation was founded.

sense you are oviously still stupid, there's no point in continuing this, but just to be sure, is it your position that no one in the us has ever been detained on a reasonable suspicion of a crime?

save the bullshit faux racism charges for someone who falls for that kind of crybaby bullshit. if you don't want your family broken up, don't immigrate illegally, fool.

you want armed troops running around our country?

are you all insane?

I have great difficulty understanding the idiotically convoluted logic of the Leiberrhoids.

Admittedly Jillian belongs to the extreme Lieberrhoidal category so her reasoning is beyond being just INSANE !!!

HTF (How The Fuck) does this whackjob Jillian come up with being horrified that our OWN armed troops, "running around our country" for the purpose of our protection......is less preferable to the existing alternative.....which is getting worse daily ..... of having ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS "running around our country".....especially since this negative factor is augmented by the fact that the MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL is establishing Arizona as it's home base ?????

If there was any presumption that this Lieberrhoidal whackjob Jillian wasn't insane before......I beg those readers to reconsider and sign a petition to have her committed to an Insane Asylum for her own good and ours.

sense you are oviously still stupid, there's no point in continuing this, but just to be sure, is it your position that no one in the us has ever been detained on a reasonable suspicion of a crime?

save the bullshit faux racism charges for someone who falls for that kind of crybaby bullshit. if you don't want your family broken up, don't immigrate illegally, fool.

I don't know what you do for a living, but I'm pretty sure you've never made an arrest, investigated a crime or completed an internal affairs investigation.
Racism is not a fiction, it exists in real life and in the United States; it is a product of ignorance, hate and fear.

I don't know what you do for a living, but I'm pretty sure you've never made an arrest, investigated a crime or completed an internal affairs investigation.
Racism is not a fiction, it exists in real life and in the United States; it is a product of ignorance, hate and fear.

your point does nothing to counter's del's.....

sure, racism exists. in california when you are arrested your immigration status can and will be checked. if you are convicted of a felony your immigration status WILL be noted in your prison record.

if you want to end racism....stop hating white people and judge all people equally

The intent was never to turn guardsman into boarder patrol agents. but rather the mission is to provide support. "It equates to what we normally do in military ops as observation posts/listening posts," Aylward said, "but there is some unique gear, and there are some unique protocols that they use from an operational security point of view that the teams really need to understand how to use them because they'll be out in very remote locations in some instances."

I certainly wouldn't call them file clerks.

Border war: National Guard training for southwest border deployment

sure, racism exists. in california when you are arrested your immigration status can and will be checked. if you are convicted of a felony your immigration status WILL be noted in your prison record.

if you want to end racism....stop hating white people and judge all people equally

I'm German, French, Italian and Romanian and a 5th generation native of California. I don't hate white people, black people, brown people or any race, creed or color.
You may believe I didn't make a point, I believe I did.

I'm German, French, Italian and Romanian and a 5th generation native of California. I don't hate white people, black people, brown people or any race, creed or color.
You may believe I didn't make a point, I believe I did.

no you didn't....

care to try again?

or would you like a caramel macchiato

Forum List

Back