National Guard Trains To Fight 2nd Amendment Supporters

Supporting the Constitution is not terrorism.
Plotting an armed takeover of the U.S. government is not "supporting the Constitution - it's terrorism"

Read a bit more on this training. It clearly targets Citizens who are Pro-2nd Amendment and are for limited Government.

Odd - right-wing militias that advocate the violent overthrow of the government and masturbate while reading the Turner Diaries also call themselves "Pro-2nd Amendment and for a limited government."

In the U.S. the term is "right-wing militia" in the middle east they call them terrorist organizations.
Six of one ... half-a-dozen of the other.

In the United States, the vote is the ultimate decider. Fire shots at the winners just because you're pissed off that you lost - you're a terrorist. And will be treated accordingly.

Not sure what you're rambling on about. Where are all these Pro-2nd Amendment 'Terrorists.' And since when has supporting the Constitution = Terrorism? When and how did that happen? You Communists are very twisted. Hopefully, you won't be the 'winners' too much longer.

Nah, just the one lunching a chemical weapons attack on those poor Jr. High kids. Do you support mustard gassing Jr. High students?????? Opps I mean launch an attack in their lunches......jezzzz your panties are in a tight wad today......

First, do you envision your Second Amendment rights to include chemical and biological weapons?

Why the drama over a training exercise? I mean if some neo-Nazi group tried to pull off some kind of attack like that I damn sure want the guard to be prepared. Don't you? For that matter if some militant left wing organization tries something similar, would it matter what the fuck they called themselves?

Except they're not training for the latter. They're targeting a specific group of American Citizens and their political beliefs. Being Pro-Constitution and supporting limited Government does not = Terrorism. Shame on them for implying that. This training needs to end immediately. And since i'm a Tax-Paying Citizen, i do have a say in it. The Communists don't like that, but it is the reality. I do have a say.

Last edited:
Supporting the Constitution is not terrorism.
Plotting an armed takeover of the U.S. government is not "supporting the Constitution - it's terrorism"

Read a bit more on this training. It clearly targets Citizens who are Pro-2nd Amendment and are for limited Government.

Odd - right-wing militias that advocate the violent overthrow of the government and masturbate while reading the Turner Diaries also call themselves "Pro-2nd Amendment and for a limited government."

Ah yes, all those evil Militia Boogeymen. So many, yet you Communist wankers can't even produce one as proof of their imminent Coup d'etat. I heard all that Militia Boogeymen Bullshite before. It's just a re-run tv show at this point. This training is wrong. It's targeting a specific group of American Citizens, based on their political beliefs. It should end immediately.

Ah yes, all those evil Militia Boogeymen. So many, yet you Communist wankers can't even produce one as proof of their imminent Coup d'etat. I heard all that Militia Boogeymen Bullshite before. It's just a re-run tv show at this point. This training is wrong. It's targeting a specific group of American Citizens, based on their political beliefs. It should end immediately.

Yeah - yeah

We'll get back to you on that.

First, do you envision your Second Amendment rights to include chemical and biological weapons?

Why the drama over a training exercise? I mean if some neo-Nazi group tried to pull off some kind of attack like that I damn sure want the guard to be prepared. Don't you? For that matter if some militant left wing organization tries something similar, would it matter what the fuck they called themselves?

Except they're not training for the latter. They're targeting a specific group of American Citizens and their political beliefs. Being Pro-Constitution and supporting limited Government does not = Terrorism. Shame on them for implying that. This training needs to end immediately. And since i'm a Tax-Paying Citizen, i do have a say in it. The Communists don't like that, but it is the reality. I do have a say.

"...scenario involved a plot from local school district employees to use biological weapons in order to advance their beliefs..."

Who gives an air-born rodents behind what their beliefs are? It's their actions I want the guards to be able to counter.

Yeah - yeah

We'll get back to you on that.

Off to find all those supposed Millions of evil Militia Boogeymen i guess. lol. Bet you don't find even one. I wish you the best of luck though. But you better hurry, that Militia Boogeyman Coup d'etat could happen at any moment. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

"...scenario involved a plot from local school district employees to use biological weapons in order to advance their beliefs..."

Who gives an air-born rodents behind what their beliefs are? It's their actions I want the guards to be able to counter.

Well, then i'll await you coming back and producing evidence of such training to combat Left Wing Communist Terrorism. I'm a fair person. But regardless, training to target a specific group of American Citizens, based on their political beliefs, is just wrong. This type of training needs to end.

So now it is politically incorrect to suggest a terrorist could be an extreme right winger! :lol:

My, my, my. How the times have changed.

Last edited:

Well, then i'll await you coming back and producing evidence of such training to combat Left Wing Communist Terrorism. I'm a fair person. But regardless, training to target a specific group of American Citizens, based on their political beliefs, is just wrong. This type of training needs to end.

"ONG’s 52nd Civil Support Unit participated in a similar drill involving left-wing terrorists with Athens County first responders last year...."

This quote was from your post btw.

Hahahahah....fool only reads headlines ans wonders why hes prone towards conspiracy theories.

Embarrassing.

You have to wonder. The National Guard runs a simulation of some guys who poison some food at a school with mustard gas, and this makes paulitician think they are talking about HIM.

Is there something you want to tell us, paulitician?

Regardless, this type of training is wrong and unnecessary. There is no need to focus on a specific group of American Citizens based on their political beliefs. That does not improve security. This type of training is flawed and should be discontinued.

Forum List

Back