National Guard Trains To Fight 2nd Amendment Supporters

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Oh Gawd, more of that Slick Willy Clinton 'Evil Militia' Boogeyman shite. Communist wankers never seem to get enough that fantasy. All those evil Militia dudes out there, yet they struggle to present even one of em. Supposedly there's several Thousands of these Militia Boogeymen hiding around every corner, yet no one's ever personally seen any of em. So the Moral to this story is, if you oppose the Communist Globalists, you must be a Terrorist. Shame on em.

Ohio National Guard Training Envisions Right-Wing Terrorism

Documents from an Ohio National Guard (ONG) training drill conducted last January reveal the details of a mock disaster where Second Amendment supporters with “anti-government” opinions were portrayed as domestic terrorists.

The ONG 52nd Civil Support Team training scenario involved a plot from local school district employees to use biological weapons in order to advance their beliefs about “protecting Gun Rights and Second Amendment rights.”

Portsmouth Fire Chief Bill Raison told NBC 3 WSAZ-TV in Huntington, West Virginia that the drill accurately represented “the reality of the world we live in,” adding that such training “helps us all be prepared.”

Internal ONG documents provided to Media Trackers after repeated delays provide further context to what WSAZ-TV reported last winter.

In the disaster-preparedness scenario, two Portsmouth Junior High School employees poisoned school lunches with mustard gas, acting on orders from white-nationalist leader William Pierce.

The ONG team discovered biological weapons being produced in the school, requiring activation of containment and decontamination procedures.

Participants in the disaster drill located documents expressing the school employees’ “anti-government” sentiments, as well as a note identifying Pierce as the fictional right-wing terrorists’ leader.

ONG’s 52nd Civil Support Unit participated in a similar drill involving left-wing terrorists with Athens County first responders last year; public officials apologized for that training the next day in response to complaints from local environmentalist groups.

No apology to Ohioans who support limited government and the Second Amendment appears to be forthcoming.

Scioto County Emergency Management Agency director Kim Carver refused to comment, telling Media Trackers she was “not going to get into an Ohio Army National Guard issue that you have with them.”

Ohio National Guard Communications Director James Sims II suggested Media Trackers was “inferring” from the ONG document’s contents as opposed to “what’s actually in the report.”

After excerpts of the report were read to him, Sims said it was “not relevant” to understand why conservatives may feel unduly targeted by ONG’s training scenario.

“Okay, I’m gonna stop ya there. I’m going to quit this conversation,” Sims concluded. “You have a good day.”

Buckeye Firearms Association spokesman Chad Baus told Media Trackers that “it is a scary day indeed when law enforcement are being trained that Second Amendment advocates are the enemy,”...

Read More:
Ohio National Guard Training Envisions Right-Wing Terrorism

Ironically you won't find a more anti federal government power group of people than our active members in the military. If the progressives think they can turn the military against freedom loving Americans then they are as out of touch as the Muslim brotherhood was in Egypt.

Nothing like good old fashioned crowd control training like when I was in the OKANG in the early 1980's.

Ironically you won't find a more anti federal government power group of people than our active members in the military. If the progressives think they can turn the military against freedom loving Americans then they are as out of touch as the Muslim brotherhood was in Egypt.

I hear ya, but it is pretty shocking they're training our Military to attack good Constitution-supporting Americans. I mean, supporting our Constitution now = Terrorist? Man, what the hell is going on? This stuff is incredibly disturbing. Americans shouldn't ignore it and pretend it's not happening. The Communist Globalists are deadly serious. This type of training is becoming the norm. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss its impact.

O' that reminds me. The DNC called me yesterday because I have to complete my FEMA camp guard training.

I bet the National Guard will use all that ammo the Post Office bought so that citizens couldn't buy any ammo.

For reference, that was another conspiracy theory which Paulitician recently tried to pass off on us. He doesn't seem capable of not believing any conspiracy that gets fed to him.

Well, if that's really what they want.

I wish them luck. There are some 100 thousand of them, and 180 million of us.

And those numbers can change. What will they think when they realize they are being sent against their neighbors and friends who have broken no laws?

How many of them will find reasons to "miss" their next 2-week deployment?

HW Bush sent US Army soldiers on a drug raid in a California town. The CIA trained the Afghan jihad in guerrilla tactics learned from the Viet Cong.

Look up the School of the Americas. None of this is new. It's been incrementally set up over the decades while Americans watched tv.

And those numbers can change. What will they think when they realize they are being sent against their neighbors and friends who have broken no laws?

Gotta round up those dreaded 'Constitution-Lovers.' That's the Communist Globalist mantra these days. It's just more of that stale 'Militia Boogeyman' fear mongering. There's an evil Militia Boogeyman hiding around every corner, don't ya know. I do hear what you're saying, and i hope you're correct. But keep in mind, Soldiers are trained to follow orders. All you have to do is go back and research the Nazis. Most German Soldiers simply did what they were told. So i have to be a bit wary. But i do hope you're right.

Last edited:

Gotta round up those dreaded 'Constitution-Lovers.' That's the Communist Globalist mantra these days. I hear what you're saying, and i hope you're correct. But keep in mind, Soldiers are trained to follow orders. All you have to do is go back and research the Nazis. Most German Soldiers simply did what they were told. So i have to be a bit wary. But i do hope you're right.

Are we Commies or Nazis? Sheesh, make up your mind already!

Gotta round up those dreaded 'Constitution-Lovers.' That's the Communist Globalist mantra these days. I hear what you're saying, and i hope you're correct. But keep in mind, Soldiers are trained to follow orders. All you have to do is go back and research the Nazis. Most German Soldiers simply did what they were told. So i have to be a bit wary. But i do hope you're right.

Are we Commies or Nazis? Sheesh, make up your mind already!

Can't say about you at this point. I'll have to wait and observe more of your posts. I'll get back to ya on it. ;)

In the U.S. the term is "right-wing militia" in the middle east they call them terrorist organizations.
Six of one ... half-a-dozen of the other.

In the United States, the vote is the ultimate decider. Fire shots at the winners just because you're pissed off that you lost - you're a terrorist. And will be treated accordingly.

I don't know Pauly-man. You gotta train for insurrections and evil folks and the NatGuard is the appropriate local response. So -- MAYBE --- they ought to hire some Hollywood types (Ala Wag the Dog) to INVENT the scenarios. We could make a requirement that the only villian in every scenario be based on Austin Powers and put Mike Meyers on a retainer..

In the U.S. the term is "right-wing militia" in the middle east they call them terrorist organizations.

In the United States, the vote is the ultimate decider. Fire shots at the winners just because you're pissed off that you lost - you're a terrorist. And will be treated accordingly.

Not sure what you're rambling on about. Where are all these Pro-2nd Amendment 'Terrorists.' And since when has supporting the Constitution = Terrorism? When and how did that happen? You Communists are very twisted. Hopefully, you won't be the 'winners' too much longer.

Supporting the Constitution is not terrorism.
Plotting an armed takeover of the U.S. government is not "supporting the Constitution - it's terrorism"

I hear ya, but it is pretty shocking they're training our Military to attack good Constitution-supporting Americans.

No, they are training the National Guard to protect us against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You know. Like people who would blow up federal buildings. I suppose you believe that could never happen here, right?

It is pretty scary that you lump yourself in with such people.

Supporting the Constitution is not terrorism.
Plotting an armed takeover of the U.S. government is not "supporting the Constitution - it's terrorism"

Read a bit more on this training. It clearly targets Citizens who are Pro-2nd Amendment and are for limited Government.

I hear ya, but it is pretty shocking they're training our Military to attack good Constitution-supporting Americans.

No, they are training the National Guard to protect us against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You know. Like people who would blow up federal buildings. I suppose you believe that could never happen here, right?

It is pretty scary that you lump yourself in with such people.

This particular training does not accomplish that. It's merely targeting a specific group of American Citizens. It's wrong and should not be allowed to continue.

First, do you envision your Second Amendment rights to include chemical and biological weapons?

Why the drama over a training exercise? I mean if some neo-Nazi group tried to pull off some kind of attack like that I damn sure want the guard to be prepared. Don't you? For that matter if some militant left wing organization tries something similar, would it matter what the fuck they called themselves?

Not sure what you're rambling on about. Where are all these Pro-2nd Amendment 'Terrorists.' And since when has supporting the Constitution = Terrorism? When and how did that happen? You Communists are very twisted. Hopefully, you won't be the 'winners' too much longer.

I believe in your scenario they went after them not for their 2nd ammendment rights but because they put mustard gas in school lunches. Would you feel better if they just changed the name of the group to Liberal Extremist? Because it would not offend me in the slightest bit, because I am not insane. Either way it's just an exercise. The military has exercises for every contengency.

Forum List

Back