National Geographic debunks 9/11 troofers

A must see for the conspiracy nuts.

9/11: Science and Conspiracy | National Geographic Channel

National Geographic is now part of the conspiracy! :lol::lol::lol:
i saw this, DVR'd it last night
its a great show with tons of scientific facts
it also tests what the troofers claim and proves it to be total bunk

Hold up, get back, wait, are you saying that scientific, highly rational, unadulterated proof (The official Story) is more reliable than highly improbable, easily manipulated and extremely far-fetched circumstantial evidence (9/11 Truther)! :eek: Are you sure you want to stick with that analysis? Remember science is manipulated by the Jooozzz and ZOG has struck again! WWWWWHOOOAAAAA HAAAAHHHAAAAAHHAAAAA

EOTS will be heartbroken.

Heartbroken over what? the same proven B.S the government and the media keep sprouting off? I highly doubt so since their explanations are so laughable and so easy to prove it was an inside job.

Let me guess, this private media source (not to mention the history channel did a similar debunking) manipulated the facts on order of the ZOG Emperor! Who is s mystic Jew that no one ever sees, but comes out once a year and hands out orders! Kind of like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, but is pure evil! WWWWHHOOOO HHHHAAAHHHAAAHHHHAHH

what do Jews or your other childish fantasies have to do with the fact that both 9/11 commission members and NIST..denounce their own investigations...and call their findings ..questionable...you really need to give your head a shake

Forum List

Back