National Debt exceeds GDP

The national debt is a fake as everything else they're telling us.

It is the end game of a corrupted system of monetary manipulation.

The national debt is a fake as everything else they're telling us. It is the end game of a corrupted system of monetary manipulation.
LOL, let me know if you got any of those worthless fake T-bills you're throwing away!

Japan's debt is over 200% of GDP. It's not important what it is as a percentage of GDP. Debt is a stock, GDP is a flow.

of course debt is extremely important. Japan has now lost 2 decades because of it. Every household in American is now $200K in federal and state debt alone. It is absurd to say that paying it off is not a huge drain on their standard of living.

$200k is much more than an average mortgage for example. To say a mortgage is not an important expense to a household is insane.

Last edited:
Japan's debt is over 200% of GDP. It's not important what it is as a percentage of GDP. Debt is a stock, GDP is a flow.

I admit that economics is hardly my strong suit. I'd appreciate if you explained a little better...It's not really a good sign, I would presume...Japan has been suffering for many years as far as I understand..

Holy Shit Batman!!! :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g5BgqexYcA&feature=related]Batman - Flies - YouTube[/ame]
Batman - Flies

of course debt is extremely important. Japan has now lost 2 decades because of it. Every household in American is now $200K in federal and state debt alone. It is absurd to say that paying it off is not a huge drain on their standard of living.

Its much more than an average mortgage for example. To say a mortgage is not an important expense to a household is insane.

Thank You for the fresh air. :):):)

$200k is much more than an average mortgage for example. To say a mortgage is not an important expense to a household is insane.

Learn to fucking read. I never said debt isn't important. I said it's not important what it is as a percentage of GDP. :cuckoo:

Learn to fucking read. I never said debt isn't important. I said it's not important what it is as a percentage of GDP

in a thread about the problem of liberal debt exceeding GDP you said debt is not important. You even mentioned Japan's extreme debt as an example of debt not being important.

You never said it was important as a function of a stock or flow or anything. Got it now? You think you are being smart when really you're being liberal and always looking silly.

Learn to fucking read. I never said debt isn't important. I said it's not important what it is as a percentage of GDP

in a thread about the problem of liberal debt exceeding GDP you said debt is not important. You even mentioned Japan's extreme debt as an example of debt not being important.

You never said it was important as a function of a stock or flow or anything. Got it now? You think you are being smart when really you're being liberal and always looking silly.

Antoine-Dodson-So-Dumb-for-Real.jpg

Learn to fucking read. I never said debt isn't important. I said it's not important what it is as a percentage of GDP. :cuckoo:

Only if you don't give a shit about the value of your stock as it flows down the toilet. Live within your means. It does matter.

Only if you don't give a shit about the value of your stock as it flows down the toilet. Live within your means. It does matter.

Is this supposed to be an insightful or humourous contribution? Because it's neither.

Is this supposed to be an insightful or humourous contribution? Because it's neither.

\/ \/ \/ ------------------ \/ \/ \/

Maybe I should axe you the same question :D

I don't give a Rat's ass what kind of contribution you think it is Asshole. Why not apply your advice to balancing your check book, and let me know what prison you land in. Fuck Off with your Bullshit Economics. It's Ass Hats like you that got us into this Clusterfuck.

I don't give a Rat's ass what kind of contribution you think it is Asshole. Why not apply your advice to balancing your check book, and let me know what prison you land in. Fuck Off with your Bullshit Economics. It's Ass Hats like you that got us into this Clusterfuck.

Damn straight!

I'm almost certain that Chris and OldRock just haven't seen your thread yet. ;)

We are on a dangerous and destructive path. Chris and OldRock can't change that.

I dunno- they may just make it worse, lol.

We are all prioritizing and spending wiser. At least we should be. I'm not tilting Left or Right here. There has not been a better time in our lifetime to prepare for that rainy day. It's coming.

EDIT: This one went too far. In the future please refrain from death wishes/threats and use of the 'C' word outside the Flame Zone

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back