Democrats don't understand difference between "capitalism" and "crony capitalism".

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Not sure if Democrats understand difference between "capitalism" and "crony capitalism".

When I think of capitalism, I think of something being made and that something being sold, hopefully for a profit.

Can what Obama does, indulging in gov't take over of GM, insider loans to solar companies, Economic Council run by G.E. Executives. I understand this Democrat Party has a "take everyones' money no matter who it screws" attitude. But can you still call that capitalism? If it's not capitalism, then what is it?

Not sure if Democrats understand difference between "capitalism" and "crony capitalism".

When I think of capitalism, I think of something being made and that something being sold, hopefully for a profit.

Can what Obama does, indulging in gov't take over of GM, insider loans to solar companies, Economic Council run by G.E. Executives. I understand this Democrat Party has a "take everyones' money no matter who it screws" attitude. But can you still call that capitalism? If it's not capitalism, then what is it?

Its liberalism or crony capitalism or fascism. The more power in government, as liberals want, the more corruption there will be. Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The dilemma for liberals is that they lack the IQ to understand how capitalism works so like children they turn to magical government to make capitalism work, and that just produces more even more corruption. When China finally turned to capitalism it produced a miracle of wealth.

Forum List

Back