Nate Here

nateriver

Rookie
Jun 14, 2009
Hello, I am a conservative, a student and working 2 part time jobs. Lived outside of the country at times and mostly a product of home schooling due to frequent moving.

Very much concerned about my economic future:eusa_pray:

rushchair400.jpg

Eric Stratton...Rush Chairman...Damn glad to meetcha!

Welcome aboard.

We're probably all worried about our economic futures, amigo.

Hello, I am a conservative, a student and working 2 part time jobs. Lived outside of the country at times and mostly a product of home schooling due to frequent moving.

Very much concerned about my economic future:eusa_pray:

only two part time jobs...you lazy thing..why when i was your age I had three full time jobs !!....no wonder your worried about your economic future....and aren't those home school types on some sort of domestic terrorist watch list ??

Yeah. what eots said - if you're homeschooled you are likely a potential terrorist; as Homeland Security recently said in a memo. If you're dad was a veteran, or had even participated in a soldier veteran affair organization (unless it happened to be one of the two that are explicitly leftist) then you're under more suspicion.

Anyhow, grab yourself a chair - a drink and keep all hands and feet within the ride at all times.

Yeah. what eots said - if you're homeschooled you are likely a potential terrorist; as Homeland Security recently said in a memo. If you're dad was a veteran, or had even participated in a soldier veteran affair organization (unless it happened to be one of the two that are explicitly leftist) then you're under more suspicion.

Anyhow, grab yourself a chair - a drink and keep all hands and feet within the ride at all times.

So Nate--welcome to "adultworld" (a/k/a Liars R Us) ^ ... Pretty freakin' scary, eh?

Forum List

Back