Nasty Nordegren wants 300 million, wouldn't let Kids see Daddy at Xmas

Contessa_Sharra

Searcher for Accuracy
Apr 27, 2008
Apparently, over the Holidays, she was so totally broken up by all the goings on she just has to get to the Alps with friends and family to ski, ski, ski.....

Elin Nordegren Starts New Year Without Tiger Woods

By TheImproper, January 2nd, 2010
elin.jpg

While rumors continue to swirl over the whereabouts of Tiger Woods, his blonde beauty of a wife, Elin Nordegren has been spotted at a posh French ski resort with her family and friends. Woods was not among them.

Elin stuck pretty close to her $8,000-a-night chalet near the resort town of Chamonix while she celebrated New Year’s Eve.

Elin Nordegren Starts New Year Without Tiger Woods « TheImproper, The Cutting Edge in Arts & Entertainment

Can we all say gold digger! She didn't make the money, in fact she didn't HELP him make the money. I think the support for the kiddies should be handled by a neutral third party: the kids get theirs, she gets the sort of severance an unskilled job would have paid, and a trust fund so she can get an education and support herself. Maybe she should go to "golf school." Get her own "endorsements."

Apparently, over the Holidays, she was so totally broken up by all the goings on she just has to get to the Alps with friends and family to ski, ski, ski.....

Elin Nordegren Starts New Year Without Tiger Woods

By TheImproper, January 2nd, 2010
elin.jpg

While rumors continue to swirl over the whereabouts of Tiger Woods, his blonde beauty of a wife, Elin Nordegren has been spotted at a posh French ski resort with her family and friends. Woods was not among them.

Elin stuck pretty close to her $8,000-a-night chalet near the resort town of Chamonix while she celebrated New Year’s Eve.

Elin Nordegren Starts New Year Without Tiger Woods « TheImproper, The Cutting Edge in Arts & Entertainment

Can we all say gold digger! She didn't make the money, in fact she didn't HELP him make the money. I think the support for the kiddies should be handled by a neutral third party: the kids get theirs, she gets the sort of severance an unskilled job would have paid, and a trust fund so she can get an education and support herself. Maybe she should go to "golf school." Get her own "endorsements."

did or did not Tiger sign the prenup? He got his trophy wife now he is paying for her.

he knew the score when he said "I DO"....personally i cant see why he got married at this time in his life....he made his bed ...etc,etc......

did or did not Tiger sign the prenup? He got his trophy wife now he is paying for her.

And she really is not all that "cute" either, just very blonde. She has a face kinda like a persian cat, which, while great on the cat is not so great on a human:

persian-cat-white.jpg

img-cs---elin-nordegren_204001587738.jpg
elin-nordegren-tigers-wife.jpg

She will not age well...

I am still wondering, if she assaulted him, why wasn't she hit on a domestic violence rap? Thought we were equalizing on that one!

he knew the score when he said "I DO"....personally i cant see why he got married at this time in his life....he made his bed ...etc,etc......

Maybe part of the problem was that she wasn't making his bed, so to speak.....

But yeah, I can't see it either. Not like he didn't have what all he wanted wherever, so not to marry would have been smarter and frankly, and not an issue of race, but they never seemed a "match" they just don't look like a good fit, and where he payed golf and did his thing, looked natural, every picture of her was always playing to the cameras, she looks fake, calculated......

Last edited:
I am impressed by the shallowness of our liberal representatives in this thread. Comments such as 'trophy wife' and remarks about her attractiveness seem extremely petty for any intelligent person. Where she chooses to spend her time and how much she spends during her time in said location is no one's business but hers.

Y'all come across as spiteful, nasty, jealous people. Are these common traits among liberals?

And she really is not all that "cute" either, just very blonde. She has a face kinda like a persian cat, which, while great on the cat is not so great on a human:

persian-cat-white.jpg

img-cs---elin-nordegren_204001587738.jpg
elin-nordegren-tigers-wife.jpg

She will not age well...

I am still wondering, if she assaulted him, why wasn't she hit on a domestic violence rap? Thought we were equalizing on that one!

Most trophy wives are not all that good looking, but generally blonde and well kept. and not fat.

The only thing she's guilty of is becoming aware the man she's married to and the father of their children is a complete jerk who's been screwing around with all sorts of trash on the side.

As for her looks and how she might age, your opinions and you're welcome to them. Mine are she's light years better than Contessa on both counts.

I would never marry a White woman. As a black man, maybe now Tiger Woods will learn his lesson now and stick to his own race.
Look at how all these other white devil women are coming out the woodworks, to ruin Tiger Woods reputation.!
The White women is just another form of the Devil whiteman.They can all go to hell, as far as I am concerned.

I am impressed by the shallowness of our liberal representatives in this thread. Comments such as 'trophy wife' and remarks about her attractiveness seem extremely petty for any intelligent person. Where she chooses to spend her time and how much she spends during her time in said location is no one's business but hers.

Y'all come across as spiteful, nasty, jealous people. Are these common traits among liberals?

Don't include me in that sweeping comment. I say "good for her". No one forced Woods to marry her. No one forced Woods to sign a prenup (probably his lawyer's idea). No one forced Woods to be a cheating SOB. Good for her she can get out and spend some of THEIR money.

I would never marry a White woman. As a black man, maybe now Tiger Woods will learn his lesson now and stick to his own race.
Look at how all these other white devil women are coming out the woodworks, to ruin Tiger Woods reputation.!
The White women is just another form of the Devil whiteman.They can all go to hell, as far as I am concerned.

What race is Tiger Woods again?

She is tiresome and should not be "news" except in the enquirer, maybe...

who is running the country while obama is on vacation?

we had an attempted terror attack while obama is kicking it in hawaii in a $4000 a night beach front house with the two houses on either side rented for his family and guests...

so who is in charge of running the country while the president is on vacation?

Well, it certainly is not like she runs a country, in fact couldn't manage her own household, and not like there are any real security issues for her... And I have a pretty good idea that she knew up front what Tiger was all about!

Don't include me in that sweeping comment. I say "good for her". No one forced Woods to marry her. No one forced Woods to sign a prenup (probably his lawyer's idea). No one forced Woods to be a cheating SOB. Good for her she can get out and spend some of THEIR money.

That's why I asked it as a question. I knew there would be many liberals who would see it differently. It really wasn't a slap at 'liberals', it was a slap at the idiots - that they happen to be liberals is actually immaterial. There are stupid conservatives too.

The only thing she's guilty of is becoming aware the man she's married to and the father of their children is a complete jerk who's been screwing around with all sorts of trash on the side.

As for her looks and how she might age, your opinions and you're welcome to them. Mine are she's light years better than Contessa on both counts.

Playing the "I'll never let you see your kids again" game is low, and it is what she is doing.

I think he should sue to make her stay in the US, keep his CITIZEN children in the US, and they should have at least 50-50 shared custody.

However, BTW, anyone who hits someone with a golf club or whatever is a violent person and likely is the "unfit" parent.

She is tiresome and should not be "news" except in the enquirer, maybe...

who is running the country while obama is on vacation?

we had an attempted terror attack while obama is kicking it in hawaii in a $4000 a night beach front house with the two houses on either side rented for his family and guests...

so who is in charge of running the country while the president is on vacation?

Well, it certainly is not like she runs a country, in fact couldn't manage her own household, and not like there are any real security issues for her... And I have a pretty good idea that she knew up front what Tiger was all about!

So in fact, what you are saying is because YOU THINK she knew, and she MAYBE wasn't good in bed, and YOU THINK she couldn't manage her own household, etc etc etc SHE is responsible for her husband being a bastard. In what century do you fit?

You're pathetic. You decide you know stuff you cannot possibly know, then whine about her being in the news and start a fucking thread on something you think we shouldn't be talking about. Stupid much?

*Sits back to await the neg rep response. Have at it, it will hurt you more than me*

Playing the "I'll never let you see your kids again" game is low, and it is what she is doing.

I think he should sue to make her stay in the US, keep his CITIZEN children in the US, and they should have at least 50-50 shared custody.

However, BTW, anyone who hits someone with a golf club or whatever is a violent person and likely is the "unfit" parent.

just as a quick aside, you're completely fucked in the head.

carry on.

Yea, he needs a real ghetto bitch, why have a beautiful classy white women on your arm , when you could have some 300 pond ghetto bitch that knows how to street fight. Now thats real class.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37KP74cP1Js&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVytZl7Sql4&feature=related[/ame]

Now there real class

And how exactly do you know that she has threatened to not let him see the children? Let me guess..... that's what the media are saying.... Gee, I wonder why that is? Tiger Woods - darling of the media - is cheating on his wife so let's make her out to be the bad person.

Do you actually have the ability to think for yourself at all? On any subject? Ever?

Yea, he needs a real ghetto bitch, why have a beautiful classy white women on your arm , when you could have some 300 pond ghetto bitch that knows how to street fight. Now thats real class.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37KP74cP1Js&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVytZl7Sql4&feature=related[/ame]

Now there real class

There is nothing classy in wanting 300 million dollars that this white chick did not earn, or
these other white devil hoes coming out the woodworks and speaking to the tabloid media
say" oh yes I slept with Tiger Woods." What kind of a woman would ruin a mans reputation like how these White Devil Goldigger bitches are ruining Tiger Woods reputation.

And not all Black women weigh 300 Lbs. I still prefer my Black Women. White women are evil.

Forum List

Back