Nasty Nordegren wants 300 million, wouldn't let Kids see Daddy at Xmas

I would never marry a White woman. As a black man, maybe now Tiger Woods will learn his lesson now and stick to his own race.
Look at how all these other white devil women are coming out the woodworks, to ruin Tiger Woods reputation.!
The White women is just another form of the Devil whiteman.They can all go to hell, as far as I am concerned.

Amen! Yeah, Tiger should have stuck to screwing around only with black women.

Oh, but maybe he likes woman like his wife who can speak English rather than Ebonics and don't have asses the size of SUVs. That's probably it, it's all a racial thing. Tiger just doesn't like black women. That's no crime. Just doing what he likes best, literally.

I thought Swedes spoke Swedist!

Even as a Swede Elin speaks better English than 99.999999% of the ghetto hos. She be real good at dat.

If she gets her 300 million, great. Her husband was only one golfer who was interested in her, he asked for a year to be introduced to her.

She is quite stunning and young enough to rebuild her life. I heard on the news that she has her sister with her and much security. Not sure where all of these stories are coming from. I doubt either of them are talking about it.

If she gets her 300 million, great. Her husband was only one golfer who was interested in her, he asked for a year to be introduced to her.

She is quite stunning and young enough to rebuild her life. I heard on the news that she has her sister with her and much security. Not sure where all of these stories are coming from. I doubt either of them are talking about it.

Red Letter Day! I agree with Sarah G.

I think the jealous bitches who don't like attractive blondes are blowing very minimal pieces of 'information' and making it into gossip worthy of the lowest rag. These posters might be colorful but there is no actual substance to the 'information'.

I would never marry a White woman. As a black man, maybe now Tiger Woods will learn his lesson now and stick to his own race.
Look at how all these other white devil women are coming out the woodworks, to ruin Tiger Woods reputation.!
The White women is just another form of the Devil whiteman.They can all go to hell, as far as I am concerned.

what the fuck are you talking about?.....the guy is like 1/4 black....he is not a black man....he is more Asian than anything else....and who was the one fucking around,the "
"white" devil or the "black" devil?....go back into your hole 53rd Ave....The Bass needs ya....

I think the jealous bitches who don't like attractive blondes are blowing very minimal pieces of 'information' and making it into gossip worthy of the lowest rag. These posters might be colorful but there is no actual substance to the 'information'.

There is nothing attractive about Blond women , that can't stay out in the Sun for prolong
periods. Please wake up.

"There is no other beauty but the original Black Beauty from Africa "
Black is Beautiful!

There is nothing classy in wanting 300 million dollars that this white chick did not earn, or
these other white devil hoes coming out the woodworks and speaking to the tabloid media
say" oh yes I slept with Tiger Woods." What kind of a woman would ruin a mans reputation like how these White Devil Goldigger bitches are ruining Tiger Woods reputation.

And not all Black women weigh 300 Lbs. I still prefer my Black Women. White women are evil.

and your a useless piece of shit.....so whats the difference?

There is nothing attractive about Blond women , that can't stay out in the Sun for prolong
periods. Please wake up.

Black is Beautiful!

I guess that depends on how you define attractive (or beauty to you). Attractive is not a skin color, hair color or eye color, it's not height, weight or anything else. The sad part is that people like you find more fun in taunting others than any real substantial discussion about the real issues surrounding race.

You have my pity.

periods. Please wake up.

Black is Beautiful!

I guess that depends on how you define attractive (or beauty to you). Attractive is not a skin color, hair color or eye color, it's not height, weight or anything else. The sad part is that people like you find more fun in taunting others than any real substantial discussion about the real issues surrounding race.

You have my pity.

As far as I am concerned , there is nothing beautiful about the white race or white women.
If you are white and you find your race beautiful, thats just your opinion.
I as a black man, did not allow a racist white system to brainwash me into thinking that
Blond haired blue eyed Sweedish women, that sunburn after two hours in direct sunlight,
are beutiful. Tiger Woods allowed himself to be brainwashed by the White supremacist system, now he's paying the price for allowing himself to be brainwahsed, and accepting white women.

periods. Please wake up.

Black is Beautiful!

You have my pity.

You are correct. Beauty comes from within.

Except with this woman...

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture781-moustache-woman.jpg

periods. Please wake up.

Black is Beautiful!

You have my pity.

I disagree, Beauty is external , and from within. Beauty must be pleasing to the eye.
Beauty is primarily a physical concept, although it can also be non physical.
It is more physical than non physical.

You have my pity.

I disagree, Beauty is external , and from within. Beauty must be pleasing to the eye.

We all march to our own drum. You are as welcome to bang yours as I am to walk to mine. What I find entertaining is that you think anyone should care what you think of women of other races. Whether you find me attractive or not is of no consequence to me. Obviously, you wouldn't because I am blonde but my reason for not finding you attractive would not be your skin color. It is purely down to your racism and arrogant manner. You are ugly - certainly on the inside.... but the outside is of no interest to anyone.

We all march to our own drum. You are as welcome to bang yours as I am to walk to mine. What I find entertaining is that you think anyone should care what you think of women of other races. Whether you find me attractive or not is of no consequence to me. Obviously, you wouldn't because I am blonde but my reason for not finding you attractive would not be your skin color. It is purely down to your racism and arrogant manner. You are ugly - certainly on the inside.... but the outside is of no interest to anyone.

I just don't think White blond or white women in general are beautiful. And look at these white female behavior with regards to Tiger Woods!!, they have destroyed this man in the
News media, !! and for what ?, publicity , ? Money. White females are just to damn evil.!

I just don't think White blond or white women in general are beautiful. And look at these white female behavior with regards to Tiger Woods!!, they have destroyed this man in the
News media, !! and for what ?, publicity , ? Money. White females are just to damn evil.!

Awww poor little Tiger.. booo hoo

what is his latest slut count? 27?

periods. Please wake up.

Black is Beautiful!

You have my pity.

As far as I am concerned , there is nothing beautiful about the white race or white women.
If you are white and you find your race beautiful, thats just your opinion.
I as a black man, did not allow a racist white system to brainwash me into thinking that
Blond haired blue eyed Sweedish women, that sunburn after two hours in direct sunlight,
are beutiful. Tiger Woods allowed himself to be brainwashed by the White supremacist system, now he's paying the price for allowing himself to be brainwahsed, and accepting white women.

What are you babbling about? It isn't a matter of your opinion, she's really beautiful as are a lot of white, blondes.

Black women are beautiful as well as white redheads or brunettes but we aren't talking about them right now. If you can't see one beautiful thing about an entire race of people, there's something wrong with you.

And he wasn't man enough to remain faithful to his wife. Says a lot about him as a man. And it speaks volumes that you hold the females responsible. He is the one who made a vow to his wife, he is the one who broke that vow. At the end of the day, he is responsible to his actions.... no one forced him.

Forum List

Back