Nasty Nordegren wants 300 million, wouldn't let Kids see Daddy at Xmas

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Contessa_Sharra, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Contessa_Sharra

Contessa_Sharra Searcher for Accuracy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +147
    Apparently, over the Holidays, she was so totally broken up by all the goings on she just has to get to the Alps with friends and family to ski, ski, ski.....

Elin Nordegren Starts New Year Without Tiger Woods

By TheImproper, January 2nd, 2010
    [​IMG]

While rumors continue to swirl over the whereabouts of Tiger Woods, his blonde beauty of a wife, Elin Nordegren has been spotted at a posh French ski resort with her family and friends. Woods was not among them.

Elin stuck pretty close to her $8,000-a-night chalet near the resort town of Chamonix while she celebrated New Year’s Eve.

Elin Nordegren Starts New Year Without Tiger Woods « TheImproper, The Cutting Edge in Arts & Entertainment

Can we all say gold digger! She didn't make the money, in fact she didn't HELP him make the money. I think the support for the kiddies should be handled by a neutral third party: the kids get theirs, she gets the sort of severance an unskilled job would have paid, and a trust fund so she can get an education and support herself. Maybe she should go to "golf school." Get her own "endorsements."

2. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,702
    He's worth a billion. She didn't go fucking around. He did. Now who's nasty?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    did or did not Tiger sign the prenup? He got his trophy wife now he is paying for her.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Latinum, Plantinum,Silver,Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,647
    he knew the score when he said "I DO"....personally i cant see why he got married at this time in his life....he made his bed ...etc,etc......

5. Contessa_Sharra

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +147

And she really is not all that "cute" either, just very blonde. She has a face kinda like a persian cat, which, while great on the cat is not so great on a human:

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

She will not age well...

I am still wondering, if she assaulted him, why wasn't she hit on a domestic violence rap? Thought we were equalizing on that one!

6. Contessa_Sharra

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +147
    Maybe part of the problem was that she wasn't making his bed, so to speak.....

But yeah, I can't see it either. Not like he didn't have what all he wanted wherever, so not to marry would have been smarter and frankly, and not an issue of race, but they never seemed a "match" they just don't look like a good fit, and where he payed golf and did his thing, looked natural, every picture of her was always playing to the cameras, she looks fake, calculated......

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  7. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I am impressed by the shallowness of our liberal representatives in this thread. Comments such as 'trophy wife' and remarks about her attractiveness seem extremely petty for any intelligent person. Where she chooses to spend her time and how much she spends during her time in said location is no one's business but hers.

Y'all come across as spiteful, nasty, jealous people. Are these common traits among liberals?

8. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Most trophy wives are not all that good looking, but generally blonde and well kept. and not fat.

9. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,598
    The only thing she's guilty of is becoming aware the man she's married to and the father of their children is a complete jerk who's been screwing around with all sorts of trash on the side.

As for her looks and how she might age, your opinions and you're welcome to them. Mine are she's light years better than Contessa on both counts.

10. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    I would never marry a White woman. As a black man, maybe now Tiger Woods will learn his lesson now and stick to his own race.
    Look at how all these other white devil women are coming out the woodworks, to ruin Tiger Woods reputation.!
    The White women is just another form of the Devil whiteman.They can all go to hell, as far as I am concerned.