Nasty Nordegren wants 300 million, wouldn't let Kids see Daddy at Xmas

did or did not Tiger sign the prenup? He got his trophy wife now he is paying for her.

And she really is not all that "cute" either, just very blonde. She has a face kinda like a persian cat, which, while great on the cat is not so great on a human:

persian-cat-white.jpg

img-cs---elin-nordegren_204001587738.jpg
elin-nordegren-tigers-wife.jpg

She will not age well...

I am still wondering, if she assaulted him, why wasn't she hit on a domestic violence rap? Thought we were equalizing on that one!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I'd fuck her...

...unless she truly was like a Persian cat, in which case she'd make my allergies flare up.

I would never marry a White woman. As a black man, maybe now Tiger Woods will learn his lesson now and stick to his own race.
Look at how all these other white devil women are coming out the woodworks, to ruin Tiger Woods reputation.!
The White women is just another form of the Devil whiteman.They can all go to hell, as far as I am concerned.

Yea, he needs a real ghetto bitch, why have a beautiful classy white women on your arm , when you could have some 300 pond ghetto bitch that knows how to street fight. Now thats real class.

Snipped.

Now there real class

There is nothing classy in wanting 300 million dollars that this white chick did not earn, or
these other white devil hoes coming out the woodworks and speaking to the tabloid media
say" oh yes I slept with Tiger Woods." What kind of a woman would ruin a mans reputation like how these White Devil Goldigger bitches are ruining Tiger Woods reputation.

And not all Black women weigh 300 Lbs. I still prefer my Black Women. White women are evil.

No one cares what color woman you want to fuck. This thread ain't about you. Idiot.

I would never marry a White woman. As a black man, maybe now Tiger Woods will learn his lesson now and stick to his own race.
Look at how all these other white devil women are coming out the woodworks, to ruin Tiger Woods reputation.!
The White women is just another form of the Devil whiteman.They can all go to hell, as far as I am concerned.

Amen! Yeah, Tiger should have stuck to screwing around only with black women.

Oh, but maybe he likes woman like his wife who can speak English rather than Ebonics and don't have asses the size of SUVs. That's probably it, it's all a racial thing. Tiger just doesn't like black women. That's no crime. Just doing what he likes best, literally.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37KP74cP1Js&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37KP74cP1Js&feature=related [/ame]

HELL NO!!! She DI'INT just say that to me!

A'IGHT BITCHES!!! That's enough!!!

Last edited:
I am impressed by the shallowness of our liberal representatives in this thread. Comments such as 'trophy wife' and remarks about her attractiveness seem extremely petty for any intelligent person. Where she chooses to spend her time and how much she spends during her time in said location is no one's business but hers.

Y'all come across as spiteful, nasty, jealous people. Are these common traits among liberals?

She is tiresome and should not be "news" except in the enquirer, maybe...

who is running the country while obama is on vacation?

we had an attempted terror attack while obama is kicking it in hawaii in a $4000 a night beach front house with the two houses on either side rented for his family and guests...

so who is in charge of running the country while the president is on vacation?

Well, it certainly is not like she runs a country, in fact couldn't manage her own household, and not like there are any real security issues for her... And I have a pretty good idea that she knew up front what Tiger was all about!

So in fact, what you are saying is because YOU THINK she knew, and she MAYBE wasn't good in bed, and YOU THINK she couldn't manage her own household, etc etc etc SHE is responsible for her husband being a bastard. In what century do you fit?

You're pathetic. You decide you know stuff you cannot possibly know, then whine about her being in the news and start a fucking thread on something you think we shouldn't be talking about. Stupid much?

*Sits back to await the neg rep response. Have at it, it will hurt you more than me*

Nonentity swede hooks up with nearly billionaire Golfer son of married parents. Can you say "star-fucker, LOL......

Really, on the neg rep, LOL.... what ya gonna do, send private messages to all your 'tard "good buddies" to have them help you out? Whereas I enjoy the hell out of USMB, my life does not function around my rep score! Sorry if yours is so narrow.

Cripes what a loser, LOL, but hey, we gotcha following me around all morning don't we, just looking for something to whine about..... Get a clue, this is an ENTERTAINMENT, it is what message boards are, and life goes on with or without pos rep..... get over it, but checking you hoppin' like a cucaracha on a hot comal is pretty funny.....

BTW it is also a hoot to see how easily impressed you are.......

Now, please, jump up and down, stomp your feet, and scream "idiot" over and over, isn't that how you handle things???

Oh, but maybe he likes woman like his wife who can speak English rather than Ebonics and don't have asses the size of SUVs. That's probably it, it's all a racial thing. Tiger just doesn't like black women. That's no crime. Just doing what he likes best, literally.

I am tellign you, black women would not be carrying on like how these white goldigger hoes are carrying on. The man Tiger Woods is ruined.!!

did or did not Tiger sign the prenup? He got his trophy wife now he is paying for her.

And she really is not all that "cute" either, just very blonde. She has a face kinda like a persian cat, which, while great on the cat is not so great on a human:

persian-cat-white.jpg

She will not age well...

I am still wondering, if she assaulted him, why wasn't she hit on a domestic violence rap? Thought we were equalizing on that one!

...unless she truly was like a Persian cat, in which case she'd make my allergies flare up.

Gotta watch those allergies, LOL, and watch out for Persians, too, LOL

I thought Swedes spoke Swedist!

persian-cat-white.jpg

She will not age well...

Gotta watch those allergies, LOL, and watch out for Persians, too, LOL

I'm always watching out for Persians...

633729082585853710-persianwomen.jpg

She is tiresome and should not be "news" except in the enquirer, maybe...

Well, it certainly is not like she runs a country, in fact couldn't manage her own household, and not like there are any real security issues for her... And I have a pretty good idea that she knew up front what Tiger was all about!

So in fact, what you are saying is because YOU THINK she knew, and she MAYBE wasn't good in bed, and YOU THINK she couldn't manage her own household, etc etc etc SHE is responsible for her husband being a bastard. In what century do you fit?

You're pathetic. You decide you know stuff you cannot possibly know, then whine about her being in the news and start a fucking thread on something you think we shouldn't be talking about. Stupid much?

*Sits back to await the neg rep response. Have at it, it will hurt you more than me*

Nonentity swede hooks up with nearly billionaire Golfer son of married parents. Can you say "star-fucker, LOL......

Really, on the neg rep, LOL.... what ya gonna do, send private messages to all your 'tard "good buddies" to have them help you out? Whereas I enjoy the hell out of USMB, my life does not function around my rep score! Sorry if yours is so narrow.

Cripes what a loser, LOL, but hey, we gotcha following me around all morning don't we, just looking for something to whine about..... Get a clue, this is an ENTERTAINMENT, it is what message boards are, and life goes on with or without pos rep..... get over it, but checking you hoppin' like a cucaracha on a hot comal is pretty funny.....

Now, please, jump up and down, stomp your feet, and scream "idiot" over and over, isn't that how you handle things???

Yes, I spend my days following you around because your posts are so insightful and interesting... as well as the fabulous use of color.

You're a small minded, jealous bitch who cannot separate fact from fiction.

You started the neg rep thing, I did not. You start it, you got it.

Idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Yes, I spend my days following you around because your posts are so insightful and interesting... as well as the fabulous use of color.

Idiot.

and CaliGal jumps up and down, stomps her feet, and shreiks "idiot!"

You are so freakin' predictable.......

Idiot.

and CaliGal jumps up and down, stomps her feet, and shreiks "idiot!"

You are so freakin' predictable.......

As are you, as well as quite deluded. Idiot.

*CG - who is not the poster known as Cali Girl - is not leaping up and down, nor is she shreiking, she is, however, stating a fact.... 'idiot'.*

Well aren't you the talented one, fucking on a limb and all. Your talents never cease to amaze me, Xo!

Nothing beats tree sex.

Oral_sex_tree_by_Nakeshka.jpg

23539253403802122580.jpg

I think this is TMI on ENTS, and I will never be able to watch Lord of the Rings Fangorn scenes again without laughing.

Forum List

Back