Nassau Cops: PTA Mom, Boy Found Half Naked In Car

That's really a double standard though, suppose your son was gay? Or suppose your son was gay and a 40 year old woman was after him?

Of course it's a double standard, I didn't deny that.

And if my son was gay then that would mean...that my son was gay and we'd have to understand it.

And if my son was gay and a 40 year old woman was after him I'd suppose he'd tell her to piss off :lol:

What if she gave him the clap? or AIDS?

I still think the lad is at an age where he can not understand the complexities of sex.... and she is the adult that should know better....do i think that her possibility of being a pedophile is as great as it would be as with a 44 year old man doing this to a 13 year old, no, probably not....but i can't answer why i think this way... ????

I think it is a tad different because the lad had to stick his wood in her, verses a 13 year old girl gets the wood of a 44 year old put in to her..... I know that sounds crude, but some of this does come in to play in favor or your stance, I would suppose?

If she gave him an STD then the law would take its course and I'd insist on that because she could do it to other people.

Re the wood exchange. Yep, that's why it's different.

what kind of expertise do you have to validate your prediction? I don't consider "fine" to be the notion that 44 year old women fucking 13 year olds in socially accpetable any more than the risk of being a dad at that age. It's blown up becuase it SHOULD be blown up in the exact same fashion that it would be blown up if your 13 year old daughter was bing fucked by a 44 year old man. Rape is not a private matter to be swept under the rug. You might as well have just said that a raped woman's anxiety is from the media attention rather than being RAPED.

so, again, explain why it's DIFFERENT then.

Expertise? Absolutely none. Now, does anyone else have the clinical expertise and the notes from the case study of this kid to suggest I'm wrong in my supposition?

And again, who mentioned rape?

the article would have had the offender been a man instead of a woman.

so, why is there a difference?

the above is statutory rape. And, this is what the antagonist would have been charged with if it were a dude instead of a woman.

I know the term "statutory rape" and I think it's a ridiculous term to use. Here it's "unlawful sexual intercourse" USI. The use of the term "rape" is inflammatory and it also devalues the offence of rape.

Now, here the woman would have been charged with USI, gender makes no difference. And if it were here and my son was involved I'd be telling the prosecution that he doesn't want to give evidence, it should all go away and we should deal with it as a personal matter and not fodder for the justice system or the tabloid press.

I disagree. Fucking a minor is no less of a horrible criminal action than rape standard. You'd agree with me if all things were the same except it were your daughter getting plugged by a man.

the article would have had the offender been a man instead of a woman.

so, why is there a difference?

I think care pointed out the difference. The circumstances of an adult male with an underaged girl are different from an adult female with an underaged boy because the whole nature of the transaction is different from male and female perspectives.

I think what's really torquing up some people - not just here but back in good old Nassau County - is the fact that this woman is being portrayed as a sexual predator. Think about it. She didn't tie the kid up and throw him into her SUV and get his kit off for him. Doesn't that tell you something?

I disagree. Fucking a minor is no less of a horrible criminal action than rape standard. You'd agree with me if all things were the same except it were your daughter getting plugged by a man.

If it were my daughter then the cops would want to get to him before I did.

If it were my son I would want the matter to be handled privately.

Yes, it's a double standard. So what?

yea but just SAYING ITS DIFFERENT doesn't convey your logic. at all.

and no, it doesn't take lack of restraint to validate a 44 year old man deep digging your 13 year old daughter. This woman IS a sexual predator.

If it were my daughter then the cops would want to get to him before I did.

If it were my son I would want the matter to be handled privately.

Yes, it's a double standard. So what?

so what, indeed.

what i see is a 40+ year old sexual predator taking advantage of an immature teen
in BOTH cases

Last edited:

That's a blatantly outrageous statement to make, and an insult to actual rape victims.

yea but just SAYING ITS DIFFERENT doesn't convey your logic. at all.

and no, it doesn't take lack of restraint to validate a 44 year old man deep digging your 13 year old daughter. This woman IS a sexual predator.

Not so much logic as intuition. The circumstances of the seduction are different, I suppose that's what I'm trying to get across.

how are they different? both has an underage kid being sexually coerced by a predator adult. Just because a boy is quicker to give up the ass doesn't mean your intuition validates a double standard.

That's a blatantly outrageous statement to make, and an insult to actual rape victims.

are you fucking retarded? STATUTORY RAPE IS STILL RAPE. Holy fucking shit. I guess I should have predicted that "Ape > Human" boy would pipe in and pretend that 13 year olds are still as emotionally responsible as adults.

Here you go, dude. I suggest you think twice before you find yourself in a schoolyard playground.
Familyneedhelp.jpg

are you fucking retarded? STATUTORY RAPE IS STILL RAPE. Holy fucking shit. I guess I should have predicted that "Ape > Human" boy would pipe in and pretend that 13 year olds are still as emotionally responsible as adults.

Here you go, dude. I suggest you think twice before you find yourself in a schoolyard playground.
Familyneedhelp.jpg

Stupid fucking moron. Not all such cases are classified as "statutory rape," and even if they were, I was addressing the ethical aspect of the issue.

Thus, your little sign is inaccurate on the grounds that not all such cases are prosecuted as "statutory rape," and on the grounds that it does not consider close-in-age exemptions, or the fact that the age of consent is 16 in the majority of American states.

how are they different? both has an underage kid being sexually coerced by a predator adult. Just because a boy is quicker to give up the ass doesn't mean your intuition validates a double standard.

I'm not looking to validate the double standard, I'm admitting it. I'm just trying to explain the reason for its existence.

I think statutory rape might be different because of the issue of consent. If it's analogous to our USI then that's a huge difference. Rape requires an absence of consent or (the law here is complex) overbearing the victim so that they submit rather than fully consent. USI requires consent or it's rape.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back