Nassau Cops: PTA Mom, Boy Found Half Naked In Car

At the risk of being called a sexist, I bet this kid is getting high five slaps from his buddies. He wasn't traumatized.

oh surely.. Sorta like how pedophiles get high fives from THEIR peers each time they fuck nubile girls.

for real, I hope you sick fucks don't vote democrat.

The age of consent to sex is socially determined. It varies across the world and throughout history.

Now back to this unlucky kid. :lol:

would you take that same tone if it were your daughter getting PLUGGED by an adult male PTA member?

Practical matters. 13 year old girls get pregnant. 13 year old boys do not.

oh, so then it's ok to fuck your 13 year old kid as long as the predator uses a condom and avoids pregnancy?

would you take that same tone if it were your daughter getting PLUGGED by an adult male PTA member?
Exactly! Everyone makes a big deal if it was a girl but when it is a boy, they talk about what a lucky kid he is. Either way both are being taken advantage of!

Not fair comment. I'm not familiar with NAMBLA's publications or press releases or whatever they have because I'm frankly disgusted with pederast organisations and pederasts themselves, but I haven't ready anything of Agna's which suggests approval for pederasty. And that's not an invitation to cut and paste. I've followed the discussions elsewhere.

clearly, you are not.

It isn't the fact that the boy engaged in sexual activity that disturbs me so much, but the difference in ages. Anyone who is in their 40s realizes a couple of things. First, having an attraction to someone 30 years younger, a 13-year-old is not remotely healthy. People who do so are usually acting out serious mental health issues and/or issues with having power/control in a relationship.

My contention would be that these kinds of massive age gaps, particularly with males being substantially older than females, is definitely a factor in abuse, particularly domestic violence.

Further, there is a correlation between teenage pregnancy and relationships with significantly older men:

Planned Parenthood - Pregnancy and Childbearing Among U.S. Teens

Teenage girls with older partners are more likely to become pregnant than those with partners closer in age. A study found that 6.7 percent of women aged 15–17 have partners six or more years older than they are. The pregnancy rate for this group is 3.7 times as high as the rate for those whose partner is no more than two years older (Darroch et al., 1999).

And, the younger girls have sex, the more likely they are to experience an unplanned teen pregnancy:

Age of first sex is an important determinant of pregnancy risk. Forty-six percent of teenage girls and 22 percent of teenage boys who engage in their first sexual experience before the age of 15 have been involved in a pregnancy. For teens who engage in their first sex experience at age 15 or older, the risk declines to 25 percent and nine percent, respectively (Suellentrop & Flanigan, 2006).

We know that this is detrimental to both mom and baby:

• In general, teenage mothers do not fare as well as their peers who delay childbearing:
  • Their family incomes are lower.
  • They are more likely to be poor and receive public assistance.
  • They are less educated.
  • They are less likely to be married.
  • Their children lag in standards of early development.
(Breheny & Stephens, 2007; Hoffman, 2006; National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, 2003; National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, 2006).

Beyond that, numerous other studies show detrimental impacts:

Only 63 percent of teenagers who give birth before the age of 18, and 74 percent of teenagers who give birth between the ages of 18 and 19 years either graduate from high school or receive their GED, as compared to approximately 85 percent of women who delay childbirth until their early twenties (Hoffman, 2006; Levin-Epstein & Schwartz, 2005).

By the age of 30, only five percent of young teen mothers and 10 percent of older teen mothers complete at least two years of college, and less than two percent of young teen mothers and three percent of older teen mothers obtain a college degree. Comparatively, 21 percent of women who delay childbirth complete at least two years of college, and nine percent graduate (Hoffman, 2006).

Nearly 80 percent of teen mothers receive some form of public assistance, i.e. food stamps, housing assistance, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), or WIC vouchers (Acs & Koball, 2003). Teen mothers not only receive more financial assistance, but they also receive this assistance longer than do women who delay their childbirth (Hoffman, 2006; Levin-Epstein & Schwartz, 2005).

Male and female predators should be treated in EXACTLY the same way.

indeed, one only wonders how many people making light of this would scream bloody revenge if they rolled up while THEIR kid, male or female, is getting fucked by an adult male OR female. As if some porky's wet day dream won't keep an adolescent FATHER from going to college rather than work to pay for the child some mid life crisis bitch dropped on his peach fuzz lap.

There truly are some sick fucks on my side of the political spectrum.

:eek: I think you actually believe that. I bet you would have fit right in in colonial Salem.

are you kidding me? You think the idea of consistent legal application regardless of gender is like witch burning?

Were you wise enough to be fucking 30 year olds at 13? Is this what you'd have happen to your kid?

sick, ang..

I agree with you inspite of my frivolous remarks about boys and grown women.

But though this may be a very naive question, how is it possible to rape a boy or a man? isn't consent, at least on some basic level necessary on th epart of a male victim? if, we are talking about sex where his penis is involved, anyway.

So rape between an underage boy and a woman could only be statutory.
I think there is a big difference between statutory and non statutory rape when girls and boys are involved.
It is possible to manipulate adolescents but even that is not always the caes.

so, you don't think it's RAPE just because a hormone frenzied thirteen year old penis GETS HARD?

wow.

Tell me, if it were a GAY MAN instead of a pathetic goat of a woman with the boy would this change your mind? And, if so, why do you think that is?

sick, ang. for real.

Two opinions come to mind for me when reading this story. Two serious opinions.

First, I never understood this. I never understood a male or female going after a teenager. Second, the woman needs to be punished to the full extent of the law. True, sadly many 12 year olds do experiment with sex and engage in many sexual acts, but, there is a huge difference between two kids that age, as opposed to one of them being an adult. I doubt we have heard the entire story hear and we may never hear it. That would be the kids thoughts. Not what he is telling people, but, his real thoughts.

Two opinions come to mind for me when reading this story. Two serious opinions.

First, I never understood this. I never understood a male or female going after a teenager. Second, the woman needs to be punished to the full extent of the law. True, sadly many 12 year olds do experiment with sex and engage in many sexual acts, but, there is a huge difference between two kids that age, as opposed to one of them being an adult. I doubt we have heard the entire story hear and we may never hear it. That would be the kids thoughts. Not what he is telling people, but, his real thoughts.

I think a lot of male fantasizing is behind these ideas, and also, the false perception that men can't be victims (Ummm, yeah, they can). Men think, "Oh, it would have been hot to be with an older woman when i was young, she'd have taught me stuff, i'd have had mad sex skills and I'd have been a sex god standing atop a pyramid while ten million naked women threw pickles at me."

But that's not how it happens. A forty year old is substantially different from a 13 year old. The older person has more power, more money, more influence, more control over the dynamics of the relationship. They are more experienced. They get to call the shots. It is based upon an essential inequality between the two partners that is not healthy by any stretch of imagination. What kind of person wants to be with someone that they can totally dominate, manipulate, and control?

The one thing I've repeatedly seen in men (in their 20s) who prey on teenage girls is massive insecurity and a need to control all aspects of their partner's behavior. This isn't healthy, especially for these young women. It sets up a situation that is ripe for abuse.

A few years ago, right after my divorce, I dated a guy who was 12 years younger for about 6 months. I don't get it. I mean, sure, they're young, hot, and I'm not gonna lie, they look good. But they have no life experience. They know literally NOTHING about anything that life is going to throw at them. They have all these grandiose ideas of what life is going to be. It got so that after five months or so, i couldn't date him. We had nothing in common, at all. I broke up with him and started dating guys my own age.

I have no idea how a woman in my age group can see boys that age as even sexual. Ugh. No thanks.

That is simply not normal behavior. it's aberrant.

Kids that age have a normal progression of sexuality. There is no way that having a sexual relationship with someone several years older isn't going to fuck that up.

Last edited:

Of course not, but if my son was banging an older woman I wouldn't be as upset. I'd simply tell him it was inappropriate and that while I appreciate he's been experimenting sexually with an older woman in a consensual relationship that he'd be better off sticking with females around about his own age.

Of course not, but if my son was banging an older woman I wouldn't be as upset. I'd simply tell him it was inappropriate and that while I appreciate he's been experimenting sexually with an older woman in a consensual relationship that he'd be better off sticking with females around about his own age.

and if your son get a 44 year old woman pregnant? Nice double standard though. Would you feel the same way if the adult trying to fuck your son was a gay man?

Ask the kid if he agrees - I'd put money on it that he would disagree.

there are lots of underage girls who enjoy sucking adult dick for mall cash. You think they will disagree too? If your daughter told you that half her wardrobe CAME from sucking 44 year old dick at the mall are you gonna just shrug that off as a porky's moment?

and if your son get a 44 year old woman pregnant? Nice double standard though. Would you feel the same way if the adult trying to fuck your son was a gay man?

If my son got an older woman pregnant then we'd have to deal with it. I'd be cranky he didn't use a condom when he was banging her though. :lol:

I'd feel very different if a gay man was trying to fuck my under-age son, I'd be furious and I'd want the bastard in prison ASAFP.

Ask the kid if he agrees - I'd put money on it that he would disagree.

but do you think the girl having sex with the 40 year old PTA head thinks she is being taken advantage of by this guy?

I seriously doubt that the 13 year old girl would think such either....

this is why they are called adolescents, they are not fully aware....no?

care

there are lots of underage girls who enjoy sucking adult dick for mall cash. You think they will disagree too? If your daughter told you that half her wardrobe CAME from sucking 44 year old dick at the mall are you gonna just shrug that off as a porky's moment?

:lol:

I'd be pretty bloody upset, of course I would. :lol:

but do you think the girl having sex with the 40 year old PTA head thinks she is being taken advantage of by this guy?

I seriously doubt that the 13 year old girl would think such either....

this is why they are called adolescents, they are not fully aware....no?

care

Care, in my opinion an older man having sex with an under-age girl is different from an older woman having sex with an under-age boy. It's qualitatively different and that's the point I keep trying to make. They are not equivalent situations.

Forum List

Back