Nassau Cops: PTA Mom, Boy Found Half Naked In Car

:lol:

I'd be pretty bloody upset, of course I would. :lol:

fair enough. I'll spare you the usual shogun treatment but I just can't fathom this kind of double standard. Trust me, there were teachers that I wanted to bone as a young hormone as well. Ms. Hambach was her name. BUT, sexual predators are still sexual predators even if the one prowling happens to remind os of the entire Porky's plotline.

Police Come Across Fogged Up SUV On Elementary School Grounds In Baldwin; Residents Shocked, Horrified

BALDWIN, N.Y. (CBS) ―

[Click to zoom.] Click to enlarge
Joan Tuckruskye is accused of endangering the welfare of a child after police said she was found half-naked in the back seat of an SUV with a 13-year-old boy.

A prominent PTA official is facing some serious allegations involving a teenage boy.

Police arrested Joan Tuckruskye after allegedly finding her in the backseat of a parked car with a 13-year-old boy on Friday night. Both of them, police said, were partially unclothed

"I feel devastated for the victim," said "Steve," the suspect's neighbor.

His son attends school with both the alleged victim and suspect's daughter, and is outraged over charges that Tuckruskye, vice president in charge of fundraising for the school, endangered the welfare of a 13-year-old boy.

"I'm shocked because she has children. Yes, she has children," he said.

"I've known them for 22 years. My children are friends with hers. I feel sick," added "Lisa," another neighbor of the suspect.

It was in the rear of the elementary school parking lot where patrolling officers said they noticed the foggy and steamed windows of an SUV. They approached and knocked on the window.

"They observed a woman in her 40s and a boy who appeared to be a teenager. They were not clothed from the waist down," said Lt. Kevin Smith of the Nassau County Police Department.

At first, police said, the boy said he was 18. Later at the hospital, though, he admitted being 13 but claimed he and the PTA mom were only kissing.

The Baldwin School District issued a statement, saying the District "is cooperating fully...and is working to maintain a normal and calm school environment for all students while police investigate."

The investigation is ongoing. If it's determined that a sexual act took place, charges could be upgraded from a misdemeanor to a felony.

wcbstv.com - Nassau Cops: PTA Mom, Boy Found Half Naked In Car

NOW, is anyone under the illusion that, were this a case of an adult MAN found naked from the waist down with a 13 year old GIRL, this would be treated as a first class felony from the start? How many sexual predator women get to enjoy a slap on the wrist for the VERY SAME ACTIONS that would put a man away for life?

i agree and i will admit when i saw the headline and didnt have time to read the article...i assumed it was a male teacher with a female student...she deserves exactly what a man would get if found doing this....

fair enough. I'll spare you the usual shogun treatment but I just can't fathom this kind of double standard. Trust me, there were teachers that I wanted to bone as a young hormone as well. Ms. Hambach was her name. BUT, sexual predators are still sexual predators even if the one prowling happens to remind os of the entire Porky's plotline.

Double standard? Yes I suppose it is. But at least I'm honest about it. Seriously, this isn't just arguing for it's own sake, I really do think that there's a big difference between the situations being discussed. The point has been made that this woman has problems. I'd agree with that and she needs to work them out. Was her behaviour inappropriate? Yes, it was. Did she take advantage of a perpetually horny 13 year old lad? Yes she did. Did she do him permanent psychological damage? I doubt it. What will fuck this kid up is the public hoo-hah. If he got laid by her and no-one knew about it (well until he put it on his Facebook page) there would have been far less harm than is being done to him now.

why isnt she booked for felony child molestation...like the black kid in la who had sex with a girl 3 years younger than him..ended his football and all....i just dont get where anyone doesnt find this totally perverted..

why isnt she booked for felony child molestation...like the black kid in la who had sex with a girl 3 years younger than him..ended his football and all....i just dont get where anyone doesnt find this totally perverted..

It's not at all perverted - it's perfectly natural. Jeez the hysteria is getting ridiculous. The kid in Georgia, I think it was, who got the slammer - that was perverted, that was a really sick joke by a justice system that needs to be seriously re-worked.

Care, in my opinion an older man having sex with an under-age girl is different from an older woman having sex with an under-age boy. It's qualitatively different and that's the point I keep trying to make. They are not equivalent situations.
I understand what you are saying, and i think that a part of me, feels the same way.....but 13? 13? if it were 16 or 17 i might agree with you...but 13?

I don't think so....

And maybe this is coming from a woman's perspective, or a mom's perspective (though i have never been a mom, but an imaginary one :) ) sooooooo as the mom of a 13 year old boy, that was having sex with a woman older than me in the parking lot of the school where i thought it would be safe for my child, is just as upsetting as it would be for my 13 or 14 or 15 or 16 or 17 year old daughter having sex with a 44 year old man....

This puts my 13 year old son, on a road to having sex with peers sooner than other youth and puts him on the road to casual sex is OK, and not something I would want my child to go through....even if the moment of sex itself is pleasurable.

care

Double standard? Yes I suppose it is. But at least I'm honest about it. Seriously, this isn't just arguing for it's own sake, I really do think that there's a big difference between the situations being discussed. The point has been made that this woman has problems. I'd agree with that and she needs to work them out. Was her behaviour inappropriate? Yes, it was. Did she take advantage of a perpetually horny 13 year old lad? Yes she did. Did she do him permanent psychological damage? I doubt it. What will fuck this kid up is the public hoo-hah. If he got laid by her and no-one knew about it (well until he put it on his Facebook page) there would have been far less harm than is being done to him now.

You don't think that it's a perminent psychological factor for a 13 year old kid to think that 44 year old women will be falling over his little barely pubescent cock? LETALONE the pregnancy potential? No, what will fuck up this kids life is to disregard this kind of child abuse just because your testicles are giving you that porkys feeling.

if your daughter got laid by a predator and you didn't know about it.... RIGHT?

Yes, so what? Is it bad that I see a difference in the two situations? I refuse to be a hypocrite and tut-tut about both equally. One is far worse than the other.

the hell it is? why dont you explain how a man exploting a child is worse than a woman doing it..and i believe the last damned time i checked...13 isflat fucking illegal....regardess of sex of the predator or the sexual orientation of the predator....

so do tell...i will be waiting

Yes, so what? Is it bad that I see a difference in the two situations? I refuse to be a hypocrite and tut-tut about both equally. One is far worse than the other.

HOW do you explain the difference without just SAYING there is? Praytel, how do you figure that rape of a girl CHILD is worse than the rape of a MALE child?

like I said, if the abuser here was a man instead of a woman he'd go strait to jail for a felony.

I understand what you are saying, and i think that a part of me, feels the same way.....but 13? 13? if it were 16 or 17 i might agree with you...but 13?

I don't think so....

And maybe this is coming from a woman's perspective, or a mom's perspective (though i have never been a mom, but an imaginary one :) ) sooooooo as the mom of a 13 year old boy, that was having sex with a woman older than me in the parking lot of the school where i thought it would be safe for my child, is just as upsetting as it would be for my 13 or 14 or 15 or 16 or 17 year old daughter having sex with a 44 year old man....

This puts my 13 year old son, on a road to having sex with peers sooner than other youth and puts him on the road to casual sex is OK, and not something I would want my child to go through....even if the moment of sex itself is pleasurable.

care

All fair enough to feel that way as a parent, perfectly natural. What I'm obecting to is the public fuss over this. It's like hell, the Puritans are back in town, get the branding irons out, we've found a whore, let's brand her. The criminal justice system is no place for this - this needed to be sorted out privately with the interests of the lad front and centre. The criminal justice system gets involved and it's a public fiasco.

If my son got an older woman pregnant then we'd have to deal with it. I'd be cranky he didn't use a condom when he was banging her though. :lol:

I'd feel very different if a gay man was trying to fuck my under-age son, I'd be furious and I'd want the bastard in prison ASAFP.

That's really a double standard though, suppose your son was gay? Or suppose your son was gay and a 40 year old woman was after him?

All fair enough to feel that way as a parent, perfectly natural. What I'm obecting to is the public fuss over this. It's like hell, the Puritans are back in town, get the branding irons out, we've found a whore, let's brand her. The criminal justice system is no place for this - this needed to be sorted out privately with the interests of the lad front and centre. The criminal justice system gets involved and it's a public fiasco.

o bloody hell i am not a puritan ...i will try most anything once..but fucking a damned kid...no thanks.....its immoral and i could rattle off a lot of other shit...dont call me puritan for knowing that the only people who should be having sex with 13 yr olds are other damned 13 yr olds...

o bloody hell i am not a puritan ...i will try most anything once..but fucking a damned kid...no thanks.....its immoral and i could rattle off a lot of other shit...dont call me puritan for knowing that the only people who should be having sex with 13 yr olds are other damned 13 yr olds...

I wasn't calling you a Puritan bones, I was thinking of the Nassau County lynching party.

What if she gave him the clap? or AIDS?

I still think the lad is at an age where he can not understand the complexities of sex.... and she is the adult that should know better....do i think that her possibility of being a pedophile is as great as it would be as with a 44 year old man doing this to a 13 year old, no, probably not....but i can't answer why i think this way... ????

I think it is a tad different because the lad had to stick his wood in her, verses a 13 year old girl gets the wood of a 44 year old put in to her..... I know that sounds crude, but some of this does come in to play in favor or your stance, I would suppose?

You don't think that it's a perminent psychological factor for a 13 year old kid to think that 44 year old women will be falling over his little barely pubescent cock? LETALONE the pregnancy potential? No, what will fuck up this kids life is to disregard this kind of child abuse just because your testicles are giving you that porkys feeling.

if your daughter got laid by a predator and you didn't know about it.... RIGHT?

In seven years the kid will be twenty and he'll fine. Well he would have been if this incident hadn't been blown up as it has been. What's essentially a private matter has now been dumped into the public forum and that's what's going to cause any damage to the kid's psyche.

As for my daughter - as I said, different situation, I keep telling you that.

the hell it is? why dont you explain how a man exploting a child is worse than a woman doing it..and i believe the last damned time i checked...13 isflat fucking illegal....regardess of sex of the predator or the sexual orientation of the predator....

so do tell...i will be waiting

I've already done that, I've said the nature of the two situations are different from one another. I keep saying it but apparently no-one is reading it, but they are different situations.

In seven years the kid will be twenty and he'll fine. Well he would have been if this incident hadn't been blown up as it has been. What's essentially a private matter has now been dumped into the public forum and that's what's going to cause any damage to the kid's psyche.

As for my daughter - as I said, different situation, I keep telling you that.

what kind of expertise do you have to validate your prediction? I don't consider "fine" to be the notion that 44 year old women fucking 13 year olds in socially accpetable any more than the risk of being a dad at that age. It's blown up becuase it SHOULD be blown up in the exact same fashion that it would be blown up if your 13 year old daughter was bing fucked by a 44 year old man. Rape is not a private matter to be swept under the rug. You might as well have just said that a raped woman's anxiety is from the media attention rather than being RAPED.

so, again, explain why it's DIFFERENT then.

Forum List

Back