NASCAR fans outraged about being asked to leave confederate flags at home

Funny how everyone just decided it was racist. Almost like a virus or something. Banning the rebel flag at NASCAR is akin to banning jerseys at a NFL game.

The NASCAR fans can stay home. NASCAR will then find out how many Liberals like NASCAR.

NASCAR fans outraged about being asked to leave confederate flags at home WJHL

Yep...knew it was going to happen! I was planning on taking kids and wife to race either at Bristol or Martinsville next year....not gonna happen now or until NASCAR apologizes and openly allows flags back in. Enjoy hurting the economy wherever you go NASCAR :D

It sounds like you are attempting to punish NASCAR for expressing their opinion. That's seems an awful like Mac's definition of PC. Better get ready to defend yourself against the stupid.

NASCAR is the most boring of all motorsports IMO.

But it is wrong to try and stop fans from doing whatever they want.

By the way, OP......the organization simply ASKED fans not to bring the dopey flag. You can still bring yours when you go. You are whining like a bitch over a request.

Yep...knew it was going to happen! I was planning on taking kids and wife to race either at Bristol or Martinsville next year....not gonna happen now or until NASCAR apologizes and openly allows flags back in. Enjoy hurting the economy wherever you go NASCAR :D

It sounds like you are attempting to punish NASCAR for expressing their opinion. That's seems an awful like Mac's definition of PC. Better get ready to defend yourself against the stupid.
Nope NASCAR has punished themselves for such an idiotic move. I am merely cheering it. I am going to boycott NASCAR for abusing and spitting on my heritage,history,culture etc etc...

By the way, OP......the organization simply ASKED fans not to bring the dopey flag. You can still bring yours when you go. You are whining like a bitch over a request.
FOR NOW its a request. Request for now ban later on. Its insulting and disrespectful. NASCAR just shot themselves in the foot so ENJOY! I sure will.

Nope NASCAR has punished themselves for such an idiotic move. I am merely cheering it. I am going to boycott NASCAR for abusing and spitting on my heritage,history,culture etc etc...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I can bring my flag......but I'll feel like an ass if I'm the only one in my section to openly express my bigotry.....so I'm gonna just stay home!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I can bring my flag......but I'll feel like an ass if I'm the only one in my section to openly express my bigotry.....so I'm gonna just stay home!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Isn't cute to watch the racist/bigoted far left drones make such comments!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

You enjoying being a retard? I find your fit hilarious....Unlike you WE are doing things the adult way. :) Don't want us there which includes our heritage,culture,history,flag etc OK no problem got PLENTY of other things I can spend my money on. NASCAR is going to regret doing this...mark my words.

FOR NOW its a request. Request for now ban later on. Its insulting and disrespectful. NASCAR just shot themselves in the foot so ENJOY! I sure will.

It's a slippery slope! Next thing you know, you'll be "asked" to take down that noose that hangs in your tree. Your heritage is in danger of being requested to extinction!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Isn't cute to watch the racist/bigoted far left drones make such comments!
Its funny as hell...he thinks we are crying over the decision made by NASCAR I am just SMH at NASCARS stupid decision even business owners and track owners are saying this is not going to end well for NASCAR and its going to have a ripple affect. What a butt fucking libtard thinks of me,my heritage,culture,history and flag means absolutely zilch to me.

It's a slippery slope! Next thing you know, you'll be "asked" to take down that noose that hangs in your tree. Your heritage is in danger of being requested to extinction!
The stupid is strong in this one. He doesn't comprehend very well.

Forum List

Back