NASA Shows What 30 Years of Rising Seas Feels Like in Chilling New Animation

People with mental issues that are left untreated often deteriorate over time.
How is this a sign of mental problems? All the evidence shows that this is the case and I don't see any soild data proving otherwise. Isn't it a sign of mental issues to deny reality?

What NASA cannot show us is ONE SINGLE LANDMARK SINKING...

Jeopardy! music still playing...

You should be asking yourself why a taxpayer-funded U.S. Space Agency is promoting U.N. Agenda 21. :(

Same as why "Mad Dog Mattis" was pissed at Trump for not funding military global warming stuff - WTF???

Al Gore and others already said this was supposed to happen a lot of years ago.

Probably 2035 for SURE this time.

In the meantime, people (including end of times screamers) are still buying up waterfront property like it was gold nuggets.
You can't measure sea level like that. There's no place anywhere in any of the oceans where you can just put down a ruler. Additionally shore lines also tend to sink over time.

You can't measure sea level like that. There's no place anywhere in any of the oceans where you can just put down a ruler. Additionally shore lines also tend to sink over time.

Um, you can measure sea level, and while some land is rising and sinking tectonically the vast majority is not, which is why the warmers cannot show one single landmark sinking despite all the claimed "ocean rise" that does not exist because the warmers have been lying all along about 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica, which is not "melting" (no liquid water present) and has been adding ice for 40 million years....

NASA was one of the first federal agencies to go woke so they cannot be trusted. They have their own agenda

Um, you can measure sea level, and while some land is rising and sinking tectonically the vast majority is not, which is why the warmers cannot show one single landmark sinking despite all the claimed "ocean rise" that does not exist because the warmers have been lying all along about 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica, which is not "melting" (no liquid water present) and has been adding ice for 40 million years....

I'm sure it can be measured but not like it was shown in the post example. There just no way to put down a calibrated ruler like that; No place to anchor it that is not also subjected to dozens of other variables that are uncontrollable.

Yeah... To date I have yet to see any really convincing evidence of anthropocentric climate forcing. I still think it's a good idea to move away from hydrocarbons....as soon as it is feasible. Perhaps we should start a massive international effort to replant Forrest areas.... It would seem to be as good a solution as any other.

I'm sure it can be measured but not like it was shown in the post example. There just no way to put down a calibrated ruler like that; No place to anchor it that is not also subjected to dozens of other variables that are uncontrollable.

Satellites do that. They told us Japan moved 8 feet closer to CA when the quake hit. They detect inches of tectonic plate movement. They measure ocean level and that issue is a "military secret" so don't expect open forthcoming answers about it...

because what they show is microscopic ocean level drop...

Satellites do that. They told us Japan moved 8 feet closer to CA when the quake hit. They detect inches of tectonic plate movement. They measure ocean level and that issue is a "military secret" so don't expect open forthcoming answers about it...

because what they show is microscopic ocean level drop...
Exactly.... Here's another factor that gets ignored... Is an old link but it still applies.

Last edited:
Exactly.... Here's another factor that gets ignored... Is an old link but it still applies.

Except for the span between 0 and 4C, water expands when heated. As data have shown for many years, the oceans have been warming and are thus expanding. Additionally, satellite gravimetric measurement have directly ascertained ice mass loss from Greenland and Antarctica. I have no problem with the observation that water from comets and comet fragments have landed on Earth, but they are not even the tertiary cause of rising sea levels.

NASA Shows What 30 Years of Rising Seas Feels Like in Chilling New Animation​

Animations are what propagandists use when real video evidence undermines their narrative. Or are you contending that NASA hasn’t had access to real video for the last 30 years? Lulz.

Except for the span between 0 and 4C, water expands when heated. As data have shown for many years, the oceans have been warming and are thus expanding. Additionally, satellite gravimetric measurement have directly ascertained ice mass loss from Greenland and Antarctica. I have no problem with the observation that water from comets and comet fragments have landed on Earth, but they are not even the tertiary cause of rising sea levels.
fair point.....
Yes....that much water would grow enormously with just a slight temp change....this is true

Forum List

Back