NASA cuts live feed from space station as mysterious object appears

View attachment 108918
NASA ‘cuts live feed from space station’ as mysterious object appears…

Well it is definitely weird looking and as it disappears makes yah wonder

1000:1 magnification of the image

slider2.jpg

The military industrial complex is at least 100 years ahead of what we have now in technology...including Tesla technology of self-generating free energy.I am definitely of the opinion that there is a breakaway civilization developed out of Lockheed Skunkworks and Groom Lake in Nevada that could take "E.T home" . The world's serfs have been so fucking "dumbed down" and programmed to believe so much bullshit while they are being robbed that I simply shake my head in wonder sometimes. Tell-lies-vision is the greatest propaganda tool ever created.
100 years ? Have you served in the military ?

The military industrial complex is at least 100 years ahead of what we have now in technology...including Tesla technology of self-generating free energy.I am definitely of the opinion that there is a breakaway civilization developed out of Lockheed Skunkworks and Groom Lake in Nevada that could take "E.T home" . The world's serfs have been so fucking "dumbed down" and programmed to believe so much bullshit while they are being robbed that I simply shake my head in wonder sometimes. Tell-lies-vision is the greatest propaganda tool ever created.
The I in ISS is for international. There would have to be multi-national agreement to cover something up.

The sat goes through coverage dead zones frequently. The ground network isn't large enough to keep the feed alive. So, the feed is "cut" regularly.

Anomalies show up all the time - artifacts from cameras during the 15 sunrises per day, light from planets or the moon going through earth's upper atmosphere, maybe reflections from the 20,000 man made objects larger than 10 cm that orbit earth, etc.

Endtimes? Great name for spewing conspiracy theories.

On that note, I'm seriously worried about the fucking trash we have orbiting the earth. It would be really nice if we could get the US back in the black so we could tackle this issue before it becomes a damned catastrophe. It's endangering astronauts the world over, someone needs to fucking take out the space trash and it seems like such jobs always fall to America because no one else a) gives enough of a shit or b) can get their own shit together enough to do anything about it.

There is no way to keep that kind of stuff a secret. The number of people who would be working on it or making decisions about it would simply be too large and diverse.

Plus, two of your ideas defy physics.

There is no way to keep that kind of stuff a secret. The number of people who would be working on it or making decisions about it would simply be too large and diverse.

They kept the making of the atomic bomb secret. They kept the fact that high ranking nazis using the Vatican ratlines under Operation Paperclip secret for nearly 45 years.

On that note, I'm seriously worried about the fucking trash we have orbiting the earth. It would be really nice if we could get the US back in the black so we could tackle this issue before it becomes a damned catastrophe. It's endangering astronauts the world over, someone needs to fucking take out the space trash and it seems like such jobs always fall to America because no one else a) gives enough of a shit or b) can get their own shit together enough to do anything about it.
Amen. Of course, a lot of it is ours - there aren't many nations in the space game.

I haven't seen any ideas on how to clean space.

Could a sat with a laser modify the orbit of each bit enough to bring it low enough for friction to do the job - without breaking the trash into more pieces of 20,000 mph shrapnel, or risking causing collisions with other objects?

Problem with burn up is even something the size of a basketball is going to be a serious danger of making it to earth and killing people - and really even if we down the stuff on Antarctica, we're just moving trash to a different location to be a problem for penguins heh

Nope, I'm afraid we're going to have to be responsible for our mess and retrieve every bit of it by hand. It's going to be as expensive as fuck for very little return, we can only recycle so much, but we have an obligation to do it I think. We just need to straighten out our budget to make it happen.

Problem with burn up is even something the size of a basketball is going to be a serious danger of making it to earth and killing people - and really even if we down the stuff on Antarctica, we're just moving trash to a different location to be a problem for penguins heh

Nope, I'm afraid we're going to have to be responsible for our mess and retrieve every bit of it by hand. It's going to be as expensive as fuck for very little return, we can only recycle so much, but we have an obligation to do it I think. We just need to straighten out our budget to make it happen.
The population density of earth is really low.

500 meteorites hit earth's surface each year.

Man made stuff is raining down on us, too.

We're lucky to even see it happen.

Yeah can you fucking imagine the liability if we took that risk? The outcry? No, it's just not going to work for us to intentionally down satellites into the atmosphere, it's too risky.

Although... I bet we could jettison it into a failing orbit into the sun without harm. Might be a cheaper option for bits we can't salvage/recycle.

They kept the making of the atomic bomb secret. They kept the fact that high ranking nazis using the Vatican ratlines under Operation Paperclip secret for nearly 45 years.
LOL Right in the middle of the war, Astounding Science Fiction Magazine had a story that correctly described the trigger of the bomb. It was already printed and distributed before anyone notices, and it was correctly decided just to ignore it, as trying to collect the copies would attract the attention of the intel services of Germany and Japan.

Right after the first article in a scientific journal came out describing a chain reaction, a Japanese scientist, a teacher at the equivalent of a Community College, accurately described how to make a hydrogen bomb. The fact that a nuclear weapon could be made was never a secret. Nor was how it worked a secret. What was a secret was how to purify the U235 or P239. And that was how we were first to achieve the atomic bomb.

LOL Right in the middle of the war, Astounding Science Fiction Magazine had a story that correctly described the trigger of the bomb. It was already printed and distributed before anyone notices, and it was correctly decided just to ignore it, as trying to collect the copies would attract the attention of the intel services of Germany and Japan.

Right after the first article in a scientific journal came out describing a chain reaction, a Japanese scientist, a teacher at the equivalent of a Community College, accurately described how to make a hydrogen bomb. The fact that a nuclear weapon could be made was never a secret. Nor was how it worked a secret. What was a secret was how to purify the U235 or P239. And that was how we were first to achieve the atomic bomb.

The Manhattan Project was started in 1940 before USA.INC allowed the Japaneses to attack Pearl Harbor.

The Manhattan Project was started in 1940 before USA.INC allowed the Japaneses to attack Pearl Harbor.
Again proving what a dumb fuck you truly are. Minimal research to answer that.

The Manhattan Project [ushistory.org]

Einstein penned a letter to President Roosevelt urging the development of an atomic research program later that year. Roosevelt saw neither the necessity nor the utility for such a project, but agreed to proceed slowly. In late 1941, the American effort to design and build an ATOMIC BOMB received its code name — the MANHATTAN PROJECT.

At first the research was based at only a few universities — Columbia University, the University of Chicago and the University of California at Berkeley. A breakthrough occurred in December 1942 when Fermi led a group of physicists to produce the first controlled NUCLEAR CHAIN REACTION under the grandstands of STAGG FIELD at the University of Chicago.

00008250.jpg

Enrico Fermi, a physicist who left fascist Italy for America, encouraged the U.S. to begin atomic research. The result was the top-secret "Manhattan Project."
After this milestone, funds were allocated more freely, and the project advanced at breakneck speed. Nuclear facilities were built at Oak Ridge, Tennessee and Hanford, Washington. The main assembly plant was built at LOS ALAMOS, NEW MEXICO. ROBERT OPPENHEIMER was put in charge of putting the pieces together at Los Alamos. After the final bill was tallied, nearly $2 billion had been spent on research and development of the atomic bomb. The Manhattan Project employed over 120,000 Americans.

Forum List

Back