NASA and ESA on the cause of the heat wave

Not passing off anything other than an underwater volcano put huge amounts of water vapor up into the stratosphere which will affect our weather patters for years, and it already is.

But according to NASA will have "no noticable effect' to climate change. (paraphrasing).

However, water vapor is a huge greenhouse gas contributor.....more so than CO2.......you should look it up.
You will have to link a source or provide context for this statement, because I see a lot of red flags. Don't you?

But according to NASA will have "no noticable effect' to climate change. (paraphrasing).

You will have to link a source or provide context for this statement, because I see a lot of red flags. Don't you?

so NASA says water vapor is a major player in causing global warming but a volcano releasing a metric ass load of it into the atmosphere doesn’t…….

The Tonga volcano increased the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere by 5%. It’s your contention that an increase that large of one of the more powerful greenhouse gases wouldn’t have an effect on temperature?

BTW water vapor accounts for about 70% of the greenhouse effect keeping our planet warm…..

so NASA says water vapor is a major player in causing global warming but a volcano releasing a metric ass load of it into the atmosphere doesn’t…….

The Tonga volcano increased the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere by 5%. It’s your contention that an increase that large of one of the more powerful greenhouse gases wouldn’t have an effect on temperature?

BTW water vapor accounts for about 70% of the greenhouse effect keeping our planet warm…..
Posts a cult member not an actual climate scientist.

Kinda takes the wind out of your sails, 'eh?

Water vapor and clouds account for 66 to 85 percent of the greenhouse effect, compared to a range of 9 to 26 percent for CO2.

Why are they so worried about CO2 then? Sounds like we're being fed a load.

Google is your friend.

Yes and it has added additional water vapor to the atmosphere, adding to the global warming 'issue'.

Notice the title to the thread?
But according to NASA, not enough to make a noticable effect.

Round and round we go as you desperately try to salvage your thread.

I see you’re just ignoring the link from NASA about water vapor and its greenhouse effects.
Nope, I have posted several times they said the difference wouldn't be noticable from the eruption. (Paraphrasing).

Last edited:
Nope, I have posted several times they said the difference wouldn't be noticable from the eruption. (Paraphrasing).
So the thing that causes 70% of all the greenhouse warming globally increasing by 5% will have negligible effect? Ok. Like I said. Religion.

But according to NASA, not enough to make a noticable effect.
According to NASA:

The huge amount of water vapor hurled into the atmosphere, as detected by NASA’s Microwave Limb Sounder, could end up temporarily warming Earth’s surface.

I never said anything about climate change, just like the article didn't either. It is about the global temperature and higher than usual precipitation amounts, I'm sure you've heard recently about the 'rivers of moisture' flooding the west and east coasts this year.
Round and round we go as you desperately try to salvage your thread.
Just providing facts.....you tried to turn it into a climate change debate which it never was.

You've failed miserably.

Kinda takes the wind out of your sails, 'eh?

Water vapor and clouds account for 66 to 85 percent of the greenhouse effect, compared to a range of 9 to 26 percent for CO2.

Why are they so worried about CO2 then? Sounds like we're being fed a load.

Google is your friend.
Because we can’t control water vapor, but can control our emissions of CO2.

Is Google really your friend

Because we can’t control water vapor, but can control our emissions of CO2.

Is Google really your friend
Which isn't affecting things as much as claimed. Plants and oceans are great absorbers of CO2.

The 'official' data claims CO2 contributes 76%.

Looks like somebody is full of merde.

Which isn't affecting things as much as claimed. Plants and oceans are great absorbers of CO2.

The 'official' data claims CO2 contributes 76%.

Looks like somebody is full of merde.
Yeah, and look at the temperature of the oceans.

According to NASA:

The huge amount of water vapor hurled into the atmosphere, as detected by NASA’s Microwave Limb Sounder, could end up temporarily warming Earth’s surface.

I never said anything about climate change, just like the article didn't either. It is about the global temperature and higher than usual precipitation amounts, I'm sure you've heard recently about the 'rivers of moisture' flooding the west and east coasts this year.

Just providing facts.....you tried to turn it into a climate change debate which it never was.

You've failed miserably.
You can’t argue religion with zealots

Forum List

Back