Nancy Was Right, It Is Armageddon, For The Dems!

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
Come on down 2018. Play it again Sam. Democrats want to issue welfare checks, republicans want to issue pay checks. Could the Dems build a bigger nothing burger. Polls already show the country is tiring of the resist movement. Every democratic quote and quip about how bad the tax cut is is going to come back and bite them in the ass. Republicans as usual just need to grow a pair, stop being intimidated by desperate democratic bullying and take it to them. Dems don’t want the country to be successful, prosperous, or working. The Dems were proved to be lying before the bill passed and they are lying after the bill passed. Why are they even getting a paycheck from the taxpayers. They’ve been gang banging Nancy Pelosi for six years and she is still putting out the greatest vote getter for republican candidates. This is how you become irrelevant. People are so sick of the negativity, the disrespect, the lies, the resistance, the complete emptiness of democratic partisans. The worst fear of democrats has come true. Donald Trump has become a successful,president in spite of everything that has been thrown at him. Let’s make it easy for our liberal friends. You all are nothing but the wicked witch of the West after Dorothy threw water on her. All you all can say now is I’m melting, I’m melting. Note to Dems: it’s only going to get worse for you all in 2018. Yee Haw

It's next month! That tax benefit will be there next month. Democrats should stop lying because they are about to get smacked upside the head.

So funny, I reference that in my post about 5th Third and Wells Fargo raising their minimum wages.

This is spectacular. I am happy for everyone getting a pay raise on February 1st.

Last edited:
Here's whats sad.

If you are a Democrat, you are most distressed to see that AT&T, Wells Fargo, and a couple of other large companies have announced bonuses for union employees, minimum wage increases, and investments meaning new jobs---here already this afternoon---because of the Trump Tax Cut....before it is even signed into law.

If you are a Democrat, you find that you are in the uncomfortable position of considering GOOD NEWS for AMERICA....as BAD NEWS for THE Democratic Party.

And....that's when you should realize that you are a Bolshevik...and if you have good sense, you will wise up...and become an American again.

Here's whats sad.

If you are a Democrat, you are most distressed to see that AT&T, Wells Fargo, and a couple of other large companies have announced bonuses for union employees, minimum wage increases, and investments meaning new jobs---here already this afternoon---because of the Trump Tax Cut....before it is even signed into law.

If you are a Democrat, you find that you are in the uncomfortable position of considering GOOD NEWS for AMERICA....as BAD NEWS for THE Democratic Party.

And....that's when you should realize that you are a Bolshevik...and if you have good sense, you will wise up...and become an American again.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-s...lane-01/anigif_sub-buzz-6877-1495452990-2.gif

Forum List

Back