Dems & Lefties are noble as phuck with other people's money...are they with their own?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Will Chuck and Nancy run to the bank with their savings under the new plan...or will they continue sending in what they always have to the treasury? You know, since the new plan benefits the rich and all?

Leftist idiots like Chuck and Nancy will never be happy, no matter what. They will reap the benefits of the bill, while still trying to impeach Trump.

That's like cussing a farmer with your mouth full of food.

Leftist idiots like Chuck and Nancy will never be happy, no matter what. They will reap the benefits of the bill, while still trying to impeach Trump.

That's like cussing a farmer with your mouth full of food.

perfect analogy

Will Chuck and Nancy run to the bank with their savings under the new plan...or will they continue sending in what they always have to the treasury? You know, since the new plan benefits the rich and all?
Ah, I could be exalted for my glorious acts charity with your money.
:lol:

The road to heaven is paved with charitably plundered gold.

I fucking love commies.

No one is. Which is why free market capitalism is such a success. When you place your own capital, your own sweat, blood and effort into a business you are going to do so with an eye on the bottom line and succeeding. Just go visit any business and you can tell almost instantly if the guy behind the counter is an employee or the owner. An owner cares, the employee far too often doesnt.

No worse offender than big government, especially when given a massive budget. It's rarely fair for taxpayers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back